• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Home is where the Challenges are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Damn right I forgot! ;) I've got the moon and sun working against me when it comes to updating things. I'll give that puppy a rehaul on Monday since I'm off. Sound good to you?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Damn right I forgot! ;) I've got the moon and sun working against me when it comes to updating things. I'll give that puppy a rehaul on Monday since I'm off. Sound good to you?

Haha no rush at all! :D
Just thought you might've forgotten or something :P
Or maybe you just got lazy and didn't wanna update it anymore :-o

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's like a combo of forgetting and being busy. I forget, then remember, but I'm too busy to do anything haha. Plus when I run events and HAVE to update them, they get priority. Really, majority of regulars here are much better challenge owners than I am. I'm pretty bad. :P

Years
Ooo new event :3 I love events so much :o (Even though I participated in only two so far lol - One failed due to some complications and me not having time for playing and one I actually completed twice xD) ~ this should be fun :3 I like this one so much ^^ *gets to work :3* See ya in a while when I am done with some of those challenges xD *goes outside, prepares icecream, puts on the music on youtube and starts playing games* :3

Oh yeah nuzlockes... They are painful for me :o For whatever reason I always lose my temper with them and I always lose a ton of pokemon for unnecessary reasons - Like randomized nuzlockes - Wild wobbuffets in the wild - killers of my pokemon! D: Oh and the joy when your opponent seem to get all the hacks and crits on the world and you get none D:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I've basically dropped all my challenges/put them on hold. Most of the ones I participated (that are mine) are nearly dead anyway so idk if I'll ever get around to finishing one:/

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I haven't been working on my Random much either. I have been working on playing so many non-Pokemon games this year. And when I'm not doing that, I'm at work making money for more games...lol

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well this sucks, I was planning on doing a type cycle challenge and I just realized after doing my signup, that the owner haven't been giving out teams to people who posted on it for more than months now xD

Well I gotta look for other places to sign up xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I wanted to start my Location Challenge over but I can't cause no one's assigned me a team lol. So guess that's another one of my challenges dying out.

Years
Me is mad right now =( I started with one of the time-wrap eras on Light Platinum- I was training for elite 4 already when my computer decided to be annoying and deleted all my save files and all my roms - Which means that my DOB challenge is gone too - and I was at like 6th gym leader there :( I am so upset right now D: I hate my computer so much :( Makes me want to quit challenges all together since a lot of my work went to waste (My solo run- bye bye - At the 5th gym, my monotypes - gone, the only thing left is my randomizer nuzlocke :/ )

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
Years
Well this sucks, I was planning on doing a type cycle challenge and I just realized after doing my signup, that the owner haven't been giving out teams to people who posted on it for more than months now xD

Well I gotta look for other places to sign up xD

Yeah, I noticed that last time I updated. Last I checked, the owner hadn't been active since January. It's a shame because it's such a fun challenge.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Me is mad right now =( I started with one of the time-wrap eras on Light Platinum- I was training for elite 4 already when my computer decided to be annoying and deleted all my save files and all my roms - Which means that my DOB challenge is gone too - and I was at like 6th gym leader there :( I am so upset right now D: I hate my computer so much :( Makes me want to quit challenges all together since a lot of my work went to waste (My solo run- bye bye - At the 5th gym, my monotypes - gone, the only thing left is my randomizer nuzlocke :/ )
Don't quit D: ♥♥♥♥ happens, ya know? At least they were only files, you didn't lose a bunch of physical games like I did. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Someone give me a team in Location challenge DX seriously x.x

Years
Don't quit D: ♥♥♥♥ happens, ya know? At least they were only files, you didn't lose a bunch of physical games like I did. :(

That makes my day a little bit better lol I will get back to the beginning of the games I guess xD And I guess that I can use most of those challenges I will restart for the new event aswell xD

And Orianna you shall get your team in a second :3 I am trying to make up a good team with good type coverage for you :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Are we allowed to revive a challenge if the owner isn't active on it anymore? And he's been inactive from the from the forums for about a month? I'm talking about the Type Cycle challenge :P

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I know it's not exactly a challenge, but I wonder... what would happen if I went through an entire game with a team of Ditto?

LESTRYEET!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I know it's not exactly a challenge, but I wonder... what would happen if I went through an entire game with a team of Ditto?

LESTRYEET!
We had a Mono Species challenge before that would qualify for, though I wouldn't recommend doing that with Ditto haha, if you run into a trainer with one then you're pretty much trapped for eternity :P

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Comparing that to battles between magikarps and metapods with seemingly endless pp, Ditto is a gift from the gods. Just 10 turns of crap and someone finally starts dying.

Years
Comparing that to battles between magikarps and metapods with seemingly endless pp, Ditto is a gift from the gods. Just 10 turns of crap and someone finally starts dying.

Not necessarily... Once Ditto uses Transform and transforms into you, the PP for all its moves resets to 5. So no escaping that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back