• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi LanceLite! True, Misty pics from Hoenn season are more bright thatn old ones, but they're still cute^^

misty64.jpg

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2006
Yeah, the newer season has better graphics but I still love the Misty pics :P I haven't seen the Misty eps :( I hope Advance challenge comes to Aussie soon!!!!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
Lancelite, =p;

It'd be Easier if you gave every catergory a full out of ten itstead of a 1. x.x;
X_x; You guys are actually going with this?

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
What's wrong Asher? It's ok if you don't have to compete. I guess I see nothing wrong with that way of doing things. It seems to be far simpler, seeing how 5 peeps are going to enter.
Bring on the Banners!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
Alright..ooh! I got it! We could put adverisements in our signiture!
"Sign up at the Misty Club and enter the Misty Fan Banner Contest"! Not only will we get more competitors, but more members of the Misty Club!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hi guys! Don't worry, I haven't left you guys.:) I got a really great topic for you all........

What would you get Misty for Valentine's Day?

I would get her some chocolate and flowers. I would also go and get Ash for her.:)

Here's a really kawaii Valentine's Day pic from Teppo.

vare2.jpg

It would be so nice to get a kiss from Misty.^_^

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
O_o;;; Salty.

Urm ... popcorn? xD; Kiddin'.

I mean something that wouldn't ruin her beautiful pearly white teeth that glisten so nicely under the suns rays and ... *stops* Where was I? Oh yeah! A boquet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back