• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do we eat it in a cup or?

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Aww I was mentioned.. :D

Anyway really like the new banners.. :D

This one is my favorite.. :D
nekutrialing.png

I just love the text! :D What font is that. :D
Also one question, the guy that is the render, who is that. I see him on many banners. :3

And out of all the new icons this one is my favorite. :D
skullshirt.png

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
superglasses.png
petewentzyays.png

The first one looks classy..
And the second one looks good with Pete...
The color tone on both of them is superb.

Oh and Angela, that would be Neku Sakabura from the DS video game; 'The world ends with you'.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Spoiler:

Update

So basically, I've been trying my tablet more and more, and I have here my last two drawings I have done, of Chris Ingle aka nevershoutnever!, and Oli Sykes, lead singer [screamer] for Bring my the Horizon, no I don't like the band xD

http://dukey-boy.deviantart.com/art/Oli-Sykes-Drawing-v2-152856123

http://dukey-boy.deviantart.com/art/Christofer-Drew-Ingle-152967586

It would mean a lot to me if any of you guys who have a deviantART could comment on the site aswell as on here, since nobody seems to be ;o;
Add me on dA if you want too xD

Sho-chan

Years
  • Age 32
  •   
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
You are one of the best gfx artists I've seen around here. Your colors and composition are almost spot on in some of these tags. The icons are just as good. I hope to see more updates as time goes on. Keep up the good work, Dukey.

Jesus.Φƒ.Suburbia

←Courtesy.Φƒ.Dukey
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2010
I see you've started working on your shading; splendid.
You should try and use that tablet of yours in a couple of tags once you've got the hang of it...

The ones you already made aren't that good.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
So basically, I've been trying my tablet more and more, and I have here my last two drawings I have done, of Chris Ingle aka nevershoutnever!, and Oli Sykes, lead singer [screamer] for Bring my the Horizon, no I don't like the band xD

What is up with his neck? It looks like someone ripped off his flesh and revealed the inner skin... [/shudders] What's the design of the t-shirt supposed to be?
Um, fix his crippled index finger, Dukey.

Overall, I recommend that you stop sucking and go back to gfx, boi I applaud you for the coloring; it's very nice. The drawing of the guitar is cute.

You just need to fix on some minor problems and you'll be golden. Do you draw this in the computer or in real life?

Ezzo!

conejo.
Years
Work on your compo on your tags, Mr. Duke.
The icons are lovely.
Pretty good drawings work on shading and junk.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015

Update

http://dukey-boy.deviantart.com/art/Christofer-Drew-Ingle-152967586

It would mean a lot to me if any of you guys who have a deviantART could comment on the site aswell as on here, since nobody seems to be ;o;
Add me on dA if you want too xD

Methinks its time for a proper rate, since I can actually rate these types of things, so, rated in their respectful order

Okay...I'm not really sure what style you're going for here, so disregard if they go against it >.< Right now, the style seems to be more simplistic, rather than full out realism (which totally isn't a bad thing, just something I'm pointing out.) So:

- The tattoos need some work, right now, they're just...like...dots. Using more unified strokes with the tablet pen might help
- The hair's pretty decent, maybe a few darker lines would add some depth to it, but taper them, and don't go overboard, and the outlines of the hair is kinda blocky and rough, but I attribute that to the fact that you're still getting used to the tablet
- Some darkening where the fabric folds (again, it doesn't need to be too pronounced)

Overall, though, I'd say its pretty good, and I think the face especially is kind of neat, its probably a risky expression, but you pulled it off well imo =]

Okay, the biggest problem I have with this (like, the one that catches my eye first) is the aforementioned index finger, which Drizzle pointed out. From the perspective you've drawn him at, that index finger and his middle finger should make about a 20-25 degree angle. Here they make like a 65 degree angle, which looks kind of odd. The rest of the hand is fine though.

The second biggest problem is the hair. To me, it looks almost like fur (O.o), which is kind of weird (unless it really is fur, or if he has a really shaggy cut. In that case its totally cool.) So try to use smoother lines, especially in the hair. Other than that, its basically old stuff, fabric folds, attention to detail, stuff like that. Although I have to say that this one is honestly pretty good, aside from a couple of issues.

...So keep drawing, I wanna see more of your work =]

Eep, so much typing! *dies*

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Y'know what yeah, five requests for over this weekend, first in first served guys, and nothing unbearable to work with. Oh, icons guys.
Just state how many and leave your stock, nothing else.

Weekend Slots
1 Barney
2 Christians Inferno

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I'll have 4 from this or this please dukey, whichever you want to use, I have no preferance.

No text.

plzthankyou.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
padding:15px; add it in to the code. It'll un-squish the text on the sides.
But moving on. Probably one of my favourite works by you would be this. The C4D manipulation on the shoulder? Amazing stuff.
I'll probably request a theme from you some day Sammy :3

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
O ...O ...O

Well that's what you've got to work with; 3 icons.
No text.
All of 'Green'.

Please & thanks..

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
So this time it's just the requests & stuff, still happy to do a few more btw.

Here's somewhat of a gift for Hayley Williams.
kurthummelgift.png

Barney's stuff;
barney1.png
barney2.png
barney3.png
barney4.png

Christians Inferno's stuff;
suburbia1.png
suburbia2.png
suburbia3.png

Please request again Christian xD
It's hard to work with manga scans for an icon, as you can see.

And, somewhat of a request from Beachy for a banner for the Battle Frontier Thread that he's making.

Click for original size ;D

That's about it, as I said I'm happy to do some more requests.

Back