• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your most overused Pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
For me its Meowth/Persian. They are always with my team. If the game doesn't have Meowth, I won't play that game. How come? not just because its my favorite Pokemon, but because it can learn a few TM's from other types too (like thunderbolt and water pulse).

Tauros can learn surf ice beam thunderbolt and flamethrower.. take your pic

Years
Well for some reason I tend to like to put Gengar in my teams. I guess because he has such a great moveset and his base stats seem pretty good even though I've never actually checked his exact base stats. I would say he is easily one of the best pokes in NU imo.

Years
I would say he is easily one of the best pokes in NU imo.

what...

Anyway, my favorite pokemon i Porygon2(you can probably tell from my avi), mostly because it looks badass and we've been through a lot together. I first used a porygon2 in platinum, my first pokemon game. It got me through the whole game and was probably the most important member of my team. i then used porygon2 in every other pokemon game i played, and whenever a new game comes out, the first question i ask myself is "where do i catch a porygon2" lol

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Tauros can learn surf ice beam thunderbolt and flamethrower.. take your pic

Ugh I can't stand people who think a Pokemon they use are better, it's all about preference. Me I'd rather use Tauros but the other person might not so don't bash them to making you seem your Pokemon is better because that is not always the case.

Onto the topic, for some reason I have been using Noctowl a lot in SoulSilver.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Pidgey line. I don't remember playing Kanto without it in my team. I recently started avoiding it and using Spearow, even though I don't like Spearow at all.

Years
I always overused my Starter Pokèmon such as Turtwig and Oshawott line. When I played Pokèmon Black, I ever overused my Lilipup evolution line :)

Back