• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Leader Pokemon

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Most of us here have like a leader Pokemon that we always put on the first spot of your team. This Pokemon is usually the strongest Pokemon. So, who was your "leader" pokemon from b/w and b2/w2?

Gagongputi

Fan of hack series like 1158 hacks, Dark Rising ha
Years
Hey ForeverDash its me FilipinoGuy
My PokeLeader in B/W is Electcivire or Rhyperior

Ohh and yeah also Cobalon,Virizion and Terrakion
Did I put many answers?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Volcarona

Spoiler:

'Nuff said

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
The spot goes to either
or
Hydreigon.gif
, whichever I felt like using.
Hydreigon.gif
was the strongest, though, cuz I did a solo-run with him.

Years
In B/W, my leader Pokemon was Darmanitan, whereas in B/W2, where I traded in Pokemon, it was my usual Blaziken leading, with Archeops and Hydreigon close behind.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
In my playthough of pokemon whait my leader was Hilda the Samurwott, in black 2 I trade of a Togepi egg so my leader of Pala the togetic.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
In B\W, Primeape from the Dream World is a good sweeper, and in B\W 2, my Lucario and Sceptile (from a trade; I raised it from Lv. 1) practically destory anything with the flick of their wrists.

WeavileCY

Weavile the Ninja of the Night
Years
Whenever I can, I train up and use a Weavile. They are my favourite Pokemon and have the speed and power to take out anything (Once it has learned Ice Punch)!

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
In my Black version my leader was not a pseudo not starter but this time it was Seismitoad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
It just depends on what game I'm playing, usually a weasel or otter type Pokemon is normally my leader (as they are my favorite animals, and my favorite Pokemon are based on them.)

• White: Mienshao is in charge
• White 2: shiny Mienshao will be in charge
• Black 2: Watchog is the strongest and in charge of the team

Last edited:

Robotechnic

League Champion
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
In my Black version, my leader was Zekrom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Let me make this clear:

This is a forum for FIFTH Generation topics only. Including Pokemon, mechanics, features, and events, and all things that fall under the fifth generation. Under no circumstances should anything outside of these topics be posted. This includes posting teams or your "leader Pokemon" from other games.

That being said, mine usually changes. My most recent one was "lead" by Mandibuzz. The one before, Klinklang, and the one before that, Jellicent.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
In Pokemon White, my leader was Cinders, my Emboar. In Pokemon Black, my leader was my Samurott that I forgot the nickname of. In Pokemon Black 2, I tried to use Snivy for a leader, but he was soon replaced by a traded-in Charizard, nicknamed Pyromaniac.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
For Black, it is my Samurott.
For Black 2, it is my Serperior.

I always get attached to my starter pokemon because they are the first pokemon I get in the game.

Years
For Black, it is my Samurott.
For Black 2, it is my Serperior.
This was the same for me, except it was on White/White 2. I personally try not to have a "leader" Pokemon in my party, but both were a level higher than the rest of my team when I beat the main story. I also try to not use my starters as often, but again, it coincidentally worked out this way.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
This was the same for me, except it was on White/White 2. I personally try not to have a "leader" Pokemon in my party, but both were a level higher than the rest of my team when I beat the main story. I also try to not use my starters as often, but again, it coincidentally worked out this way.

I would like to clarify, if I may, that I consider a leader Pokémon not one that I have in the 1-spot all the time, but one I go-to if in a sticky situation. My Pokémon line-up is always shifting. The first Pokémon will always be the lowest level and the six-spot Pokémon will always be the strongest.

Back