• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
*hugs MM's Swabyellow* KAWAII!!!

Sorry, I haven't been here in 5 days, my aunt had a medical visit and a court appointment. Why it takes 4 women to go to any place in beyond me, I meen really!

LDD's update:

Friend's Sapphire - 40 Surskit, no shiny. (I don't mind catching something MM has.)

My Emerald - Have returned to looking for shiny Absol, Nada.

My Leaf Green - Hoppip, Hoppip everywhere and not a shiny in sight.

ROFL @ MM & Ryans use of my "Owns __ Shiny Pokemon? Woah..."

ALSO - I went through my G/S/C games and found all my old shinys: Dos1, Dos2, Dos3, Dos4, Cleffa, Tyrouge, Electrode. I haven't been able to find my Bellsprout, but did find an shiny Igglybuff that I have no idea where it came from, it says I hatched it but I don't remember even having it. I'd rather be able to find my missing Bellsprout than have it...

Last edited:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
Years
feraligatr master said:
PazzKat is correct lugia_master.

Anyway on to buisiness. I Have succsesfully Snaged Shiny suicune with great difficulty. it will take a while to purify as i used my time flute on entei.
Only one more to go Fellow Hunters.

in GBA news
no luck with shiny scyther or the route 101 hunt.
I now have a lv 87 tyranitar the only problem is its move set i am useing the following moves

Earthquake
Hyperbeam
Rockslide
Crunch

as you can tell i love attacking with no need of defence meh. its the way i was taught by my dear friend John harper.

Good luck everyone.
Shiny?How do you know its shiny?

Years
now i got emerald i had to trade my DS :( and mario kart ds for a gba sp and emerald (i need the sp for my new flash cart) im looking for a shiny ralts and a poocheyena i doubt ill find a ralts

Years
feraligatr master said:
Anyway on to buisiness. I Have succsesfully Snaged Shiny suicune with great difficulty. it will take a while to purify as i used my time flute on entei.
Only one more to go Fellow Hunters.
*notices this post* OMFG Congrats! *does the new shiny dance again*

You really should grab a little more attention when you find a new shiny. You are excited, aren't you? *is mildly suspicious*

Edit: Woah, .. where did those 2 posts come from? Now I'll be stuck with the last post for another while... -.-

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Congratulations on your shiny Suicuine feraligater master!

I'm working on hatching eggs to get a shiny Spheal.
I filled a whole box with eggs...but I'm thinking I will fill more than 1

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Thanks everyone Im so happy about Suicune

Anyway no luck with my targets. i have just started reseting for raikou its gunna take ages to find and capture as my team is water based.
No luck with the scyther or the route 101 hunt. goiod luck to everyone else!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Gratz on suicune man! That one is almost as crazy as Shiny LAtios hunt.

No news on that one by the way!

Keep the hunting up and be patient, its really tiring and boring but luck smiles at those who persevere.!

Lucario1235

Aura Guardian
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2006
Oh, could i join? I've been looking for shinies for two years, all i have is a crobat, but i'm searching for a spinda right this very minute.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Aye! Welcome to the SHC, Lucario!
I was up 'til like 1 15 last night shiny hunting, but... I've got nothing... I might focus on completing my Hoenn dex for a while so I can set myself up for the acquiring of a shiny Totodile. WOooOoOOoo!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
hey can u still encounter shinnies if you have max time ? cuz i have 999:59 on my lg and i dont want to keep lookin when i should restart ....

stupid berry glitch on ruby made me soooooo mad i thought my game was jus broken .... thats why i have two rubys !!!!!

Years
Yay, the forums are working again!

shido said:
hey can u still encounter shinnies if you have max time ? cuz i have 999:59 on my lg and i dont want to keep lookin when i should restart ....

stupid berry glitch on ruby made me soooooo mad i thought my game was jus broken .... thats why i have two rubys !!!!!
Yes, you can find shinies after 999 hours. At least I would expect so. The only way the shiny odds/formula could get messed up is if the RNG breaks after a specific gameplay time, which I don't think it does. This would be accompanied by a bunch of other glitches, like every poke you battle is the same no matter what. I'm pretty sure GF wouldn't let something like THAT slip past...

I really should try to add some more First-gen, Kanto shinies to my collection. I only have one in comparison to four secon-gen and five third-gen shinies. Kinda misbalanced considering there are 151 first-gens, 100 second-gens, and 135 third-gens. @.@

Edit: Therefore, I'm looking in the Cerulean Cave and Berry Forest for random shinies. Preferably Drowzee (Berry Forest) or pretty much anything besides Parasect from the Cerulean Cave.

What is up with the Cerulean Cave, anyway? What are those totally random pokes doing in this creepily inaccessible cave, and how did they become so strong? And what do they eat? (Maybe that explains how they got so strong... @.@)

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
found my fr and have now started but i am going slowly becuase i am training but i dont care when a shiny comes up except i want it to be the dog or before i get the dog

FR update
passed brock and i am at Mt.moon

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
well brothers and sisters in arms, i am reporting in, i am currently in the state of depression that comes with any avid shiney hunt...

this weekend i set in my mind that i WOULD HAVE a shiny magikarp by monday...

i took a lvl 21 illumise, my lvl 25 rattata, my lvl 100 meowth, and my surfer thingy... and set out in sootropolis... i used sweet scent and killed the stupid karps...

well, my illumise is now lvl 45 and my rattata is lvl 80...

i spent fourty hours hunting ...

at 30 seconds a pop... my calcs say that 60min/hour x 2per min x 40hours = 4,800
this makes me sad... so yeah no shiney...

>.<

/edit

happy 17th^^

and congrats to all of you that had sucess^^.

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
blegh crytuf trust me it is depressing the first shiny i ever got in this gen of games ( ruby sap lg fr em) was a numel and i had 500+ hours and had been ev training horseas into seadras and it went like this

- breed 13 boxes of horsea find all modest ( maybe mild lol ) then check ivs take the top three to numel patch above the daycare and ev train untill lv 40 seadra then rebreed the top one or two -

i repeated this process for about six generations you do the math lol its too much but figure the time of filling the boxes , hatching then training to lv 40 on lv 16 -18 numels and occasional machop...... took FOREVER

but on the up side while ev training on lg i found a shiny dunsparce ( was trainign hp) and i found it when i was finishing my hp training so i then went to fight slugmas and within the half hour after fighting dunsparce i found a shiny slugma

moral - dont quit ! lol and good luck

Back