The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 18th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal View Post
You know what this smells like to me?
I would bet that there is an array / table of a structure containing x/y/z co-ordinates that are relative to the player for the camera. Perhaps somebody with a NDS debugger, and a ROM could set a break on read for one of these values and test? Then we could make our own. (:
There is a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl code that allows you to modify the camera angle on the fly. It's called "Crazy Zoom". You use L, R, Select and Start and you can modify the camera to wherever you want. Even under the map.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Kakko97
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone give me an arm9.bin (diamond usa) already patched with 3d everywhere?? Thanks
Old April 29th, 2012, 10:38 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
This thread's been dead for 6 months, and I'm not sure if what you're asking for is legal. Just follow the instructions in the first post.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:43 PM
Spiky-Eared Pichu
NDS Hacker/Researcher

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spiky-Eared Pichu Send a message via Skype™ to Spiky-Eared Pichu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakko97 View Post
Can anyone give me an arm9.bin (diamond usa) already patched with 3d everywhere?? Thanks
That's not legal in the forums for sure, only patches can be distributed here. But man, it's not that difficult to do it with the replace option of your hex editor, although you have to be careful.

Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!

Beta 2 available!!

Old June 16th, 2012, 08:27 AM
groud'
Beginning Trainer

Hello.
Just to inform you that I adapted the tutorial on French ROMs of pokemon (pearl, diamond and platinum).
So normally, this adaptation is valid for any other European ROMs normally.
Thank you Spiky-Eared Pichu for this discovery!
And thank you also Zark, because you helped me with your list ^ ^
If you want to see my work, and my tutorial (beware, it is written in French ...), just ask me by PM.

PS: sorry if I misspelled, but being French, and poor language speaker of Shakespeare, I helped myself to google translation, knowing that sometimes poorly translated ...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links