• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon M.D. Explorers of Sky

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
And I ended up being away with my family for a full week without internet or computer :\.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
And tomorrow I'll be away again, so won't be able to post.
Family stuff D:.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
I tried to upload yesterday but Camtasia just didn't want to :\
I'll post another one later today.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Here is the second episode for today, hopefully the audio in this one isn't as messed up as the last couple.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Here is today's episode, I might be able to post one tomorrow or not, but I won't be here for the weekend so I won't post videos in those 2 days for sure.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Here is the episode for today and also the ending of the game.
I'll keep playing and complete it to 100%, though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Finishing the special episode that was left.
Will upload part 2 in 5 minutes.

Part 2:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Finnaly a new episode.

I might upload 3 more or so today, since I'm editing everything I have.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
I haven't played in a while, but I had some footage left from the last time I played, and I just haven't had the time to edit it, but today I was able to so, I'll be posting the last Special Episode, and while editing I just wanted to play some more right away, so I might do that today :x.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Gotta hate when your internet fails, I'll keep uploading today.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
I don't know what do about the time in these videos, guess they'll have to be shorter if the event is small, or is very dungeon-based, but I don't really want to put 2 diferent events in 1 video.

Back