• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
Years
[SIZE="a"]Zach sprinted into Oak Town and saw the pokemon center.
"There it is!" Zach said.
He barged into the center.
"Please help this wild Petilil! It is on the verge of death!" shouted Zach.
This was not the time to be the shy and humble kid he always was. This Petilil was about to die and he had to save it. He went to the front counter and gave the little pokemon to the nurse.
"HURRY! YOU HAVE TO SAVE IT!" Zach shouted.
The nurse was stunned as she took the Petilil.
"Um okay I will tell you when your pokemon is healed." She said as she walked to the back room to heal it.
Zach gave a sigh of releif and sat down on a chair.
"Man, i am really tired..." Zach thought as he slowly drifted to sleep.
He was suddenly back at the place where he found the Petilil. He was walking to Oak Town again. There was a rustling in the bushes.
"Huh? What was that?" Zach said.
He went to look into the bushes and saw the same Patrat that attacked the Petilil. This time it was a powerful Watchog. The Watchog jumped at Zach and knocked him on the floor. Zach looked in his pocket and pulled out a master ball! He released the pokemon and out came a small dog-like pokemon. The top of its body was green like grass and it had a flower on the top of its head. The rest of its body was white. It used giga drain on the Watchog and the Watchog immediately fainted. The strange pokemon disappeared and then everything became white. A man dressed in black walked towards Zach.
"Hey...HEY!" Zach yelled.
The man ignored him.
"What is going on?!?" Zach yelled to him.
The man ignored him again but this time he took out a gun. The man cocked his gun and shot.
"AAAAAAH!" Zach yelled as he woke up sweating from his dream, he was back in the pokemon center.[/SIZE]

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
After what seemed like a week or two, Selene's eyes opened slowly. The movement took so much effort, she felt as though everything from her feet to her eyelashes were being held down by heavy weights...what had happened? She looked around, hand coming up to her head, trying to get rid of the fuzzy, foggy feeling that was permeating every nerve ending in her brain. Slumped against the wall. In the corridor...oh of course.

She looked around wildly, finally catching sight of MacKenzie and stilling instantly. There was a very uncomfortable moment of silence before she coughed and stood slowly, leaning against the wall in case MacKenzie decided to shock her to the point of having weak knees again.

"MacKenzie...what the /hell/ happened to you?" asked Selene, eyes wide. Intregued wasn't the word...Selene /needed/ to know what had happened. MacKenzie was, after all, her Pokemon now...as strange as that was to think.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy was roaming the school hallways, minding his own business, when he realised he didn't have his bag with him. Then he realised he didn't have it with him at the Emergency Room. "Oh, crap. I left my bag behind at Battlefield 8!" he said, "We gotta get there, before someone steals it!"

Then he heard a voice behind him. "Hey, wait up!" He didn't pay attention to it, as he really doubted somebody would talk to him, and kept walking. "You, wait up!" the voice said, and Jimmy heard someone running behind him. Then he felt someone grab his shoulder. "Hey, get off" he said before turning around. He saw a girl with an Entei dorm jacket. "Hi, sorry if I scared you or something..."

"I ain't scared. Of nobody." Jimmy said in an aggresive voice tone, "Now what do you want?"

"Oh...I'm the one who took you to the Emergency Room when you passed...and...well..." the girl replied in a shy voice tone, "I...forgot to take your bag there...I noticed once I got back to the classroom...so...umm...here it is..." She timidly handed over the bag to Jimmy, who took it quickly.

"Humph. Whatever." Jimmy said and shrugged, "Thanks, I guess."

"Y-you're welcome..." she said, and Jimmy turned around like if nothing happened. He was about to start walking again and go back to roaming the hallways, when the girl's voice stopped him. "Soo...I heard some kids are going to the abandoned Lugia Dorm..."

"Huh? Lugia Dorm?" the boy asked, "What's that abandoned Lugia Dorm you're talking about?"

"Um, it's, like, a very spooky place, full of ghosts and stuff..." the girl said, "Students used to stay there, but because of the ghosts it was closed down...Anyway, a lot of students are going there for Halloween...and I was wondering if...you were going too..."

"I don't know..." Jimmy said and turned around, "I'll think about it."

"Great." the girl said and smiled, eyes closed, "Becuase I'm too scared to go alone...and maybe...we could go toge..." She opened her eyes and Jimmy was gone. "...ther..."

"Humph" Jimmy said, as he continued to roam the hallways. Koffing seemed eager to go there. "Lugia Dorm...I bet it's not that scary. And if there are ghosts...maybe I could add one to my team. What do you say, Smokey?"

"Koff-ffing!" Smokey said happily.

"Good. Now we need to get some cash...and some Pokéballs..."

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Clive endured the hit the hit, and Jacy knew this was her last chance to win this. "Okay Clive, use Tackle!" Clive began running towards Zoro, using the last of his energy.

At the Lugia Dorms...

Piff followed the Poochyena inside the dorms. It was dark, and a bit creepy, but she didn't really mind. She thought of this as a adventure. They rounded a corner and Piff saw what the Poochyena had told her about. A tiny Rattata sat curled up in the dorm. It seemed scared. "Poochy!" the Poochyena cried. I brought you food! The Poochyena dropped the berry in front of the tiny Pokemon, which finished it quickly. Although it didn't say anything, the look it gave to them showed a tiny sign of thanks.

Piff and the Poochyena turned when they heard a sound coming from the hallway. A Raticate entered the room, and it looked angry. The Poochyena immediately started running. Piff couldn't fathom why the Raticate was so angry, but wasn't going to stay around it. She followed the Poochyena out of the dorm hurriedly. "Eevee!" Well, that was scary! She looked over at the Poochyena. "Eevee?" Will you get to see your friend again? The Poochyena growled and looked away.

Bolt ran up to them. "Shinx!" What were you thinking? It's dangerous to go into old places like that! He was very frustrated with Piff, for Sky's Audino had followed them, and he didn't want to put the baby Pokemon into any danger.

"Eevee." Humph, I guess you don't like it that we were taking a baby Rattata some food.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Kira

The Lucario nodded. "Same to you though you could stand to improve." He walked up to Ash and tapped a sphere on her belt. He was quickly sucked into the Pokeball and Ash stretched, standing up.

"Dude... Nice battle," she said cheerily. "Now let's go get you fixed up shall we? And we need to find your trainer. I can't give you a new move without their permission."

Skye

Skye paused, trying to word out the rest from the medical terminology. "Ih-hit's geh-getting better. Theh-there weh-weh-were some ih-ih-ih-infeh-hected wuh-wounds thah-hat neh-needed tuh-to be luh-looked at." Skye sighed a bit with worry. "The lih-little guy's goh-hanna beh-be okay thuh-hough. It was juh-hust in tih-time."

Skye looked toward a room suddenly, seeing something by the doors "Huh-hi theh-here," he said to Raph with a happy smile. "Huh-How is he?"

Raph gave Skye a curt look and nod "Fine. Better than before at any rate.

Pala stared at Ezar in disbelief. "Why not? They're good for you and taste all sweet!" She just couldn't understand how someone couldn't like apples.

Years
"Zoro! Use Pursuit with everything you've got!" Said Sky as Zoro made a 'hmpf' noise. "Zorua" I know that! you don't need to tell me! said Zoro as he runs at Clive with everything he has.
Meanwhile Harmony had gotten up and walked over to stand next to Bolt.
"A-Audino?" What's wrong with the baby Rattata? Is it in trouble? We need to help it! Said Harmony, not wanting the baby rattata to get hurt.

((Short sorry, >< its bedtime))

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
(Alright so looks like Aura is gonna be gone for awhile and gave permission to bunny his characters. I think I'm just gonna get this class done and over with so that we can move on because we've waited quite awhile.)

The bug type class came and passed as Burgh went over the three subjects that were written on the board. Able payed close attention to every little detail he could ranging from bigger bug types, the behavior of bugs, and about training bug Pokemon. Mark seemed to learn from experience when he was training Able and had grown a much better connection with her.

When the class was over, Mark got up from his seat and looked back at Maxwell to see if he would follow. Snype got up and looked at Leena. He held his hand beside his mouth and whispered to her.

"Kehehe... So Leena? How shall we greet our guests when we get there?" Snype whispered.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell yawned as he got up and started to walk alongside Mark,
"Phew, that was a LONG lesson. Dontchu' agree?" he said in a moderatly sleepy voice. Suddenly, Slackey's pokeball opend and sent out the Slakoth. He quickly crawled up on Maxwell's head and crept inside the hood of the costume. To anyone this would look really weird, almost like Maxwell had a gigantic pimple or something sticking out of his head.
"Sla, Sla."[Man Maxwell, this is really comfy and dark too!] Slackey peeked his head out from under the hood with a tired smile on his face,
"Psh. You guys embarassed me quite a bit back there." Maxwell had an unliking tone, he was still a tad mad for the scene his pokemon had caused earlier.
"Koooooth..."[Hey don't blame me...] Slackey pouted,
"Whatever." Maxwell decided that he didn't want to argue with the Slakoth, he just wanted to explore the dorm.

After a while they got to the Suicune dorm, but Genevieve was nowhere to be found,
"Hey Mark, where do you think she is?" Maxwell asked Mark."Wait, maybe she's inside the dorm..." Maxwell thought, "Hey Mark, I'll go look for her on the inside." he said as he walked in.

"Hey! This is the Suicune dorm pal, get out!"
The boy who had shouted at Maxwell was about his own age, he had hay-blonde hair and brown eyes and he wore a t-shirt with the text: "Popcultural refrence."
"Hm, last time I checked I was allowed to go in here." Maxwell said with a calm tone, almost uncaringly.
"Hah! Well guess what? I said get out! And what's with that stupid look?!" the boy pointed at Slackey who was sleeping inside Maxwell's hood.
"You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer I take it?" Maxwell said with a sigh, "This is a Halloween costume genius." he walked past the boy who was completely silent.

After a while of searching, Maxwell found Genevieve's room. He knocked on the door, but no response. Then he noticed the note taped on the door, Maxwell removed it and read it thourogly. His face was filled with fear as he finished the note, she had gone to the abanoded dorm by herself?! Maxwell started running, he ran outside the Suicune dorm and he ran past Mark.

He ran for a while until he accidentally knocked a little girl with and egg on her back over,
"S***" Maxwell got up, he didn't even think about apologizing, he had to find Genevieve first. He reached the Lugia dorm sweating and panting, he looked up at the building.
"Genevieve, I'm coming for you darling." he said as he entered the old dorm.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve slowly entered the Lugia dorm and returned Sapphire "I'll call you back out later" she said smiling a bit but stopped as soon as she felt inside. She shivered as it had suddenly gotten colder and she felt like something was watching her. She shook off the feeling though and walked farther into the dorm. "Now they say there are a lot of ghost type Pokemon here" she muttered looking around holding her basket tighter

"don't be a wimp, but I'm sure Maxy and Mark will be here soon" she whispered to herself tying to keep cool. After a few more minutes of walking she heard the cry of a baby Pokemon and ran toward the sound. At the end of a hallway on the floor was a baby Zorua. It still looked young, only a couple days old at the most and had been abandoned by his mother. "oh you poor thing" she whispered picking the crying baby Pokemon up "Don't worry your safe now, I'll take care of you" she whispered humming softly and calming the baby. She smiled a bit and caught it in a pokeball and called him back out setting him in the basket. "I'm gonna call you Toto" she said after glancing at her Dorthy Costume then at the small black Pokemon. Genevieve smiled but after a moment the smile fell as it got colder and she looked up to see three Ghastly and two Ekans in the hall blocking her path and glaring at her not happy with her presence, and if that couldn't get worse she was shaking so much that Sapphire's Pokeball rolled away from her leaving her with Toto who was much to weak fight right now all she could do was hope that either Max and Mark had read her note or that someone else was here as she cried out for help.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell looked around the old dorm, desperatly trying to find his girlfriend. He was worried, the old place didn't seem so welcoming, there was spiderwebs and dust all over the place. Furniture were either broken or tipped over, the walls had big asymetrical holes in them.

Suddenly he heard a cry for help along with the hisses and screeches from different pokemon. Then he recognized the voice, it was Genevieve's. Maxwell started running towards his girlfriend's voice and eventually found her with a baby Zoura in her arms and surrounded by some Gastlys and Ekans.

A spark of rage ignited in Maxwell's eyes, he ran up to Genevieve, blocking off the path between her and the attacking pokemon,
"If you as much as touche the slightest tip of her hair... Then I will end you." Maxwell's voice was filled with anger and hate as he spoke to the pokemon, the two Ekans got into attack position but all the Gastlys were frozen in fear.

"G-Gastly!"[Y-You two, stop!] one of the Gastlys said to the Ekans, he seemed to be the head honcho of the group. He looked into Maxwell's eyes, they seemed to gleam with a lustourus green light. The Gastly suddenly remembered something that his father had told him a long time ago, it was about those eyes... Whenever they showed up in a group of Ghost-types, it meant trouble, SERIOUS trouble and you should get away as fast as possible. His father had never told him that a kid had them but... This seemed like the real deal.

"Ekans!"[Screw that! I'll make mincemeat outta this wimp!] the Ekans lunged towards Maxwell with it's mouth wide open.
"Foolish." Maxwell said coldly, he threw Wilson's pokeball on the ground, the Swinub popped out and started to look around,
"Ice Shard." Maxwell's voice was cold, demanding, it scared Wilson a little, he hated when his trainer got like this. The Swinub fired off three Ice Shards, they made contact with the Ekans' tail quickly and stapled it to the wall. The other pokemon flinched and started to walk respectively float away quickly.
"Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you..." Maxwell flashed a devilish smile, he was in a BAD effing mood and he was going to take it out on these guys.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve had her eyes shut and was shaking slightly in fear when she heard footsteps and heard a familiar voice. It was Maxwell but he sounded different, he sounded angry. She opened her eyes as she heard him threaten the Pokemon and saw him standing in front of her. She set Toto down in the basket as Wilson attacked on of the Pokemon and the other Pokemon attempted to leave and she heard him say "Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you..."

Genevieve's eyes widened and she quickly went to his side grabbing his hand trying not to cry as tears built up in her eyes. "Maxy..." she whispered standing in front of him now facing him looking at him with her tear filled eyes "P-Please Maxy stop the Pokemon are leaving....p-please stop" she whispered a tear falling down her face.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell felt Genevieve grab his hand, pleading him to leave them alone,
"No, they'll pay. Dearly." Maxwell faced Genevieve, his face was cold and expressionless. The fact that she was crying didn't even faze him,
"Wilson, Ice Shard the other one...", Wilson hesitated for a bit, "Fire it DAMMIT!" Maxwell shouted at his pokemon, he glared at Wilson with a piercing look. The Swinub started to shake,
[Sorry.] he said to the other pokemon as he fired off the Ice Shards, they hit the other Ekans, stapling it to the wall next to it's comrade. Another bunch of Ice Shards hit the Gastlys damaging them badly.
"Now finish 'em off with Avalanche." Maxwell said, no, he commanded, "And don't you dare to hesitate this time, I'm in a bad mood and I have no time to deal your bull***t."

Wilson looked at the Gastlys and apologized again. Then he started to shake his body giving off snowflakes which grew bigger and bigger until they became ice-boulders, Wilson hurled them at the Gastlys, instantly knocking them out.

Maxwell turned to Genevieve, his face now twisted with anger,
"I'm leading you out of here, now."
He grabbed her hand and started walking,
"You better keep my pace." he said.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve looked at Maxwell tears falling as he led her outside. She was holding Toto's basket and had set Sapphires Pokeball in it as well. As soon as the two were outside she looked up at her boyfriend looking frightened and she was crying "w-why. They were leaving w-why wouldn't y-you stop" she cried backing up a bit seeming to be afraid of him. "y-you really scared me Maxy" she whimpered softly avoiding looking at him because he still looked angry "I-I'm sorry I came here alone"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy stopped amd looked at the map that Maxwell had given him. He was looking for the Mart, so that he could go there and buy some Pokéballs before going to the Lugia Dorm. Then, all of a sudden, he heard some voices.

"Well, well, well..." a voice said.
"If it isn't the new kid that passed out during class...Hahaha..." another voice said. Jimmy put his map down and turned to see two kids with Suicune Dorm jackets smiling in an arrogant way, one taller than the other.
"And he's another Raikou Dorm loser!" the taller kid said.

"Wanna say that again?" Jimmy said agressively, and grabbed the shorter kid's jacket. HIs Koffing glared angrily at the other kid. "What, just because you wear blue jackets you think you're cool?"

The other kid pulled Jimmy away from the other kid. "Whoa, careful there, new kid. You may not know this, but we Suicune Dorm students run this school. We can get you expelled any moment."

"That's a risk I'm willing to take." Jimmy said in an aggresive voice tone. "Now scram before I get pissed and break your legs!"

"Oh, new kid over here's got an attitude..." the shorter kid said.
"Yeah." the other one said, "He's asking for a battle."
"I think so!" the shorter kid said and chuckled.

"Then bring it!" Jimmy yelled angrily, "Or do you want me to beat you down to a pulp instead?"

"Oh, careful there, you don't know who you're messing with." the taller kid said, "Gastly, go!"

"Humph. You don't know who you're messing with. Smokey, let's take this fools!" Jimmy said, and Smokey floated in front of his trainer. He had a fierce look in his eyes.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell sighed, he had made his girlfriend cry. Why? Just why? He hated it when he got mad, he just ended up hurting anyone in his way,
"w-why. They were leaving w-why wouldn't y-you stop" Genevieve cried, Maxwell stared at her, he didn't know. He assumed that it was to save her but... No, that wasn't it, memories suddenly flashed by. Maxwell being bullied, Maxwell being beaten, Maxwell being... Zard...

Maxwell let out a howl of rage, he hated these memories, HATED them. He went up to a tree and punched it, he punched it again, punch after punch after punch. Maxwell looked at his hands, they were bleeding lightly, bleeding... Maxwell howled again, now he started to headbutt the tree, it hurt but Maxwell didn't care, he had to get the anger out somehow.

"My, my. Quite the violent little trainer are we?" Maxwell looked up, it was the blonde kid from the Suicune dorm.
"Who's that? Your girlfriend?" the boy pointed at Genevieve with a smile, "Haven't your mother taught you NOT to abuse girls so hard that they cry?" Maxwell rose up, a new wave of rage showering him,
"What the F*** did you say?!" he ran up to the boy and gripped his throat, Maxwell's eyes burned with rage.
"Wh-what are y-you---" the boy was interrupted by Maxwell's fist contacting with his face.
*Thump*
Maxwell looked down on the boy who was now laying on the ground by his feet,
"Get away, or I'll do worse things than just punch you in the face."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Gastly, use Hypnosis!" the taller Suicune dorm kid said, but the move was so innacurate that Koffing managed to avoid it.

Jimmy chuckled. "Smokey, use Psybeam!" he commanded, and Smokey happily blasted the Psychic-type beam at Gastly, damaging it a lot. Both Suicune Dorm kids opened their eyes wide: they never saw it coming.

"So your Koffing's not an ordinary one..." the tall kid said, "Big deal. We can still wipe the floor with you. Gastly, Night Shade!" Then everything turned dark and foggy, and then Gastly used an illusion to hurt Smokey, although it didn't seem to do much.

"Humph." Jimmy said, "Smokey, finish him off with Psybeam!" The Koffing roared and fired another Psybeam at the Gastly, this time landing a critical hit and knocking it out.

"This ain't over!" the taller kid said as he sent his Gastly back. Then shorter boy stepped up. "My turn! Sneasel, go!" he said before sending out a Sneasel. "Quick Attack!" Jimmy's Koffing was unable to dodge the move.

"Hmm...I know Psybeam won't hurt this guy...But I have other moves, you know..." Jimmy said to himself, "Those kids think I'm dumb, and they're going to pay for it!" He glared at the two kids. Just because they aced the tests didn't mean they had to cross his way. And who did they think they were to say they ran the school?

"Smokey, use Poison Gas!" the Raikou dorm kid commanded, and Koffing blew a lot of smoke in the air, which was directed right towards the Sneasel. The dark-type inhaled the smoke and started glowing purple, and fell to its knees in pain.

"Sneasel, get up and use Quick Attack!" the Suicune dorm kid yelled and the Sneasel hit Koffing with a critical hit. Smokey looked tired, but didn't want to give up and let those jerks win. He wanted to crush them, and so did Jimmy.

"Smokey! Use Tackle!" Jimmy said, and Smokey charged at Sneasel at a high speed, sending it flying and falling on its head, like if diving into the floor. And the poison didn't help.

"Sneasel, get up! We can't lose against this Raikou Dorm dumbass!" The Suicune Dorm kid said as his Sneasel struggled to get up. "Smokey, Tackle once again" Jimmy said and the Koffing charged at the Dark-Type Pokémon once again, sending it flying against his trainer and making him topple like a domino. It didn't seem like they were able to fight anymore.

"I win, morons!" Jimmy said, sounding angry and happy at the same time. The shorter kid returned Sneasel to its Pokéball and the taller one helped him up. Then they both turned and as they were going to make a run for it, Jimmy grabbed both of their jackets. "Whoa, whoa, where do you think you're going?"

"Let us go!" the kids said in unison.
"Not so fast. Now hand over some money."
"You must be joking..." the shorter kid said.
"We won't give you any!" the other one yelled.
"Oh, you think so?" Jimmy said and banged the taller kid's head against the shorter one's. "Now, you're gonna give me that money and get the hell away from me before I get REALLY pissed, okay? And I don't want you, or ANY other cocky Suicune Dorm kid to get in my way. Got it?"
"Okay, okay, you win!" the kids said and gave Jimmy some money after he let go of them. "But you're gonna pay for this." the taller kid added. "C'mon, Derby, let's get outta here!" The shorter kid then nodded and both ran away from Jimmy.

"Stupid cowards..." Jimmy muttered and turned to Smokey. "You OK, man?" Smokey nodded, feeling a bit dizzy. "C'mon, let's get you healed up before we go to that Lugia Dorm...and see what the fuzz is all about..."

Megaman765

Years
Mark followed Max for a bit after class. Max said he would go off to find Genevieve which worked out nicely for him. That would give Mark time to get his costume and for Snype, it would give him time to plan something out with Leena. This was going to be a hell of a Halloween!

"We're gonna head back to our dorm and get changed alrighty?" Mark said before walking off in that direction. Mark had a costume he had used last year for both himself and Snype. They were Tonberry Costumes, for both Snype and Mark. Snype looked around for Leena waiting for her answer to his last question.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quin

Quin looked up as Skye started talking to someone.

"Oh, he can see our little ghostly friend too? Good. We should go. We aren't needed here anymore." Zara said quietly to Quin.

"No, I want to be here," Quin said stubbornly. He shook his head and leaned back, still petting Logana. Ezar frowned at Pala. Was this girl for real? She shook her head and frowned a bit.

"So? I don't like them. Oranges are way better. Tangy and juicy!" Ezar said as she thought about it. She wanted an orange right now. Badly, actually. Oranges were delicious.

Arcino

Arcino blinked.

"Oh no! Damn mutt! I totally forgot why I came out here! There's a student that needs help. He got trapped in a land slide... Urk..." Arcino said as he fell to his knees. He began to use Synthesis to restore his energy.

Leena

Leena giggled and flipped upside down.

"We don't need to do anything! Not with what I have planned!" she said as she floating along next to Snype.

"Have you ever heard of the ghost ship of Oak Island? Well, you will!" she whispered.

Brian

Sprinkles growled and charged at Bouncy, who giggled and spun out of the way.

"Yay! Fun!" she said as she fired a Faint Attack at him. Sprinkles went rolling across the dirt and growled. Brian watched quietly. How had his training turned into a battle? He didn't get it, but he didn't know what to do.

"Let them go... They're so weak they can't hurt each other. And if it goes too far you can call them back... But you might want to take charge of the battle." Thyme said as she watched. Bri nodded.

"Um... Bouncy! Use Sing... Sprinkles! Go with... Um... Hidden Power!" Bri said. Bouncy did just that and began singing happily. Sprihkle on the other hand was being difficult and Charged in with Tackle... Only to fall asleep a few seconds before he hit her. Brian cocked his head.

"Sprinkles? Why didn't he listen?" he said quietly.

Megaman765

Years
Ghost ship? Snype grew extremely curious... mostly about how this ghost ship would go into play in the fashion of scaring the whole school. Snype gave off a large smile toward Leena to express his excitement. Along the way, Mark had eventually made it to his dorm in good time. He began to dig through his closet in search of his costume and Snype's. Their costume was made up of a brown robe, green mittens, along with the head of tonberry that would go over their heads with Snype's version modified a bit to let his ears fit through. Mark's version had a crown to show he was King Ton berry and Snype went without it as the smaller ones. They even had little paper lanterns and toy knives to go with them. Mark handed Snype his bits of the costume and then headed to the bathroom to change into his outfit.

"Nope! Haven't heard of it until now! Educate me!" Snype said excitedly as he began to put on his costume.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

More tears fell down Genevieve's face as she watched Maxwell hurt himself and then beat up the boy who had showed up. She was still scared and upset and knew that he was not acting normal. More tears fell down her face and she did the only thing she could think off she hugged him tight her arms around his neck. She was still crying but managed to say quietly "P-Please stop"

Adria

Adria smiled as class let out and she called out Wave "Help me back to the dorm buddy so I can get my Halloween Costume on" she said happily. She followed the sound of her Spheal back to her dorm room and took off her Entei dorm jacket. Smiling to herself she change into the costume that she had set on her bed before leaving. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a sparkly light blue dress that ended above her knees. On her arms were shining finger less gloves of the same color and on her legs she wore white tights and light blue ballet flats. Smiling more she put on the small silver and blue tiara and the blue fairy wings holding her cane still.

Adria left her dorm again and wandered out onto campus. She still had no idea what was were and after a bit she was near a field she just didn't know it. Adria sighed and stopped walking "Where am I?" she muttered.

Back