• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Possibly three. Could be four. Can she make it to five?!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Apparently not. You all get a zero for failing to reach my expectations there! :(

Years

Well, I needed to jazz up my usertitle and you and Megan inspired me so I put a star in my signature to make it look cool and then it carried over to the usertitle.

And now I admit I look much better than the way my sig used to be laid out.

Years

It makes me feel like I'm no longer a noob... all that comedy on TV is what made me evolve into the new, improved quirky Hikari.

That star shows I am officially no longer a noob.

I'm like the top percentage of Quirky users, in terms of nature.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

So having a star as a usertitle is like an instant cure for noobishness?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It's okay Tara, I have a star in mine so I decide you're not a noob. :) No need to fear!

Years

Watching all that comedy on TV made me evolve into the Hikari you're seeing now... but everyone still knows me as the Oshawott Master.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nope. Just took hours and hours to get to sleep and then I woke up a couple of times every hour after I did.

Still horribly tired now, unsurprisingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back