• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
It's the Scene with blue taking the pokemon that was mentioned be4. What I was trying to say was it freezes even when u don't enter the club before the SS Ann.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, Uploaded Beta 1.5

There's really not much new for beta 1.5 except for some freeze fix. The game now ends at the beginning of Bike Contest. The Abandon Gym bonus arc is playable. New palette and tileset for some maps. Anyway, if anyone encountered some bugs, please send me a bug report. Thank you =D

It's the Scene with blue taking the pokemon that was mentioned be4. What I was trying to say was it freezes even when u don't enter the club before the SS Ann.

Okay, can I have some more detail about the freezing? Like does it only go blackscreen, does the event played then it freezes or it freezes before the event plays.

Last edited:

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
Just saying that..It would be better if bulbasour have solar beam earlier when in the battle of machoke..Just like the manga :D

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I think it's opposite instead lol XD..But who know..Try to ask people then if they want like that?For me...I want it >:D

Okay, I'll consider it. I just want to get more support for it first.

Sorry guys! The beta 1.5 I've uploaded yesterday is actually the buggy and glitchy version. I've just uploaded the actual one, so please download it again. So the real beta 1.5 should be called (1.6)

Last edited by a moderator:

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I still get the same problem, after I beat that Machoke in the Viridian Gym I left it to see the cut-scene that girl went out, & steals the pokemon. The cut scene seems to work but then it freezes after the words bingo pop up. Any suggestions.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, Bulbasaur learn Solar Beam from the beginning it is.

I still get the same problem, after I beat that Machoke in the Viridian Gym I left it to see the cut-scene that girl went out, & steals the pokemon. The cut scene seems to work but then it freezes after the words bingo pop up. Any suggestions.

Okay, I've tested that scene over and over again. There shouldn't be any freezing. Let me ask you some questions. Did you use a clean FireRed (US) rom for the patching? Furthermore, did you press any key when the word "bingo" pop up? If it still doesn't work, then download the new patch, that i've just released. Hopefully, that would solve the glitch (beta 1.7).

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, Bulbasaur learn Solar Beam from the beginning it is.

Okay, I've tested that scene over and over again. There shouldn't be any freezing. Let me ask you some questions. Did you use a clean FireRed (US) rom for the patching? Furthermore, did you press any key when the word "bingo" pop up? If it still doesn't work, then download the new patch, that i've just released. Hopefully, that would solve the glitch (beta 1.7).

sorry to bug you but after you beat surge and go up to the first floor and try to talk to the old man of the pokemon fan club it freezes can you fix this.

Yeah, I'll fix that. The game actually ends after beating surge.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
I found two black tiles at the end of route 1, is that where bulbasaur is supposed to be? sorry I can't post images yet.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I found two black tiles at the end of route 1, is that where bulbasaur is supposed to be? sorry I can't post images yet.

No, but i know what you're talkign about. That's just some tile corruption when I tried to add more tiles in the game. I'll fix it later.

game freeze when someone steal squirtle from lab

Yeah, a few people have encountered this problem. I personally haven't face this problem at all. Therefore, I'm trying my hardest to fix it. If I couldn't fix it, I might just remove that scene altogether.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
at the end of the viridian forest there's a full heal that won't dissapear when I get it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
at the end of the viridian forest there's a full heal that won't dissapear when I get it.

Yeah, I did that intentionally because of I'm scared people would use up all the Full Heal, and then can't complete the event.

Years
erm, i know the hack is just starting out and i hate to be petty but i've noticed a few typos, just thought i'd let you know lul

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hmm. I've had a similar idea of trying to follow the first "season" of the anime (technically 82 episodes, oh well) by bringing up some of the anime stories in a hack, especially the places where Bulbasaur, Chimchar, and Squirtle appear in the storyline and Ash acquires them. This seems to be in a similar vein except that it covers the manga.

Might have to see how you've done this!

Cyclone

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I finally got past the part where blue steals squirtle from lab. For those who have the problem, with the latest patch *i used 1.6 bc i wanted 2 test my theory before re-patching* I was playing the hack on my ipod touch *not the pc using visualboyadvanced* so instead of using the gpsphone emulator i used the other 1 called gba.emu and it worked. So those people who have an Ipod touch should do that then transfer the .sav to you pc & continue the game there *or any other place you like*.

Back