• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokécommunity Pokedex Project [Read First Post!]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Some flavor text . . .

it feels kind of short to me. ._.;

Delcrofet

• http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums...n/PC Pokedex/2013-06-04230259_zps444ddca2.jpg
  • Delcrofet
  • psychic.gif
    poison.gif
  • Effect Spore // Forewarn // White Smoke
  • The Oracle Pokémon
  • Gender Ratio:
    male.gif
    12.5%
    female.gif
    87.5%
  • Flavor Text
    • Delcrofet are flighty pokémon by nature, spending most of their days stumbling around while experiencing vivid hallucinations. These hallucinations are brought on by the potent gas emitted from Delcrofet's body. In high concentrations, the gas has been known to cause various side effects, such as paralysis. Some believe that the visions produced from inhaling Delcrofet's toxins are glimpses of the future.
      [*]4'6" // 137.16 cm
      [*]90 lbs // 40.8 kg
  • Base Stats
    • HP: 70
    • Attack: 50
    • Defense: 60
    • Special Attack: 120
    • Special Defense: 100
    • Speed: 80

Teurrorox

• http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o798/Nakuzami/Pokemon/PC Pokedex/Teurroroxsketch_zpse4ddfd4f.jpg
  • Teurrorox
  • ghost.gif
  • Quick Feet // Speed Boost // Steadfast
  • The Night Cloak Pokémon
  • Gender Ratio:
    male.gif
    50%
    female.gif
    50%
  • Flavor Text
    • Teurrorox are incredibly sly, fast pokémon. They have the ability to manipulate shadows, allowing them to conceal themselves in dark areas. The Lunar Blades upon their backs may often be seen generating shadow constructs such as wings or blades, giving Teurrorox a versatile set of abilities that make it both incredibly difficult to catch and formidable in battle. It's said to be impossible to capture, and it takes a great trainer to tame one.
      [*]5'4" // 162.56 cm
      [*]90 lbs // 40.8 kg
  • Base Stats
    • HP: 70
    • Attack: 85
    • Defense: 70
    • Special Attack: 85
    • Special Defense: 70
    • Speed: 120

And . . .

. . . yeah, well there's some flavor text. Not as long as I had hoped for . . . but perhaps I'll expand it later, lol. Now I only have eight more pokemon to do this for~ . . . I'm surprised that's all I've drawn, lol. Well, I suppose ten is a decent percentage of them, hmm?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Why can't there be a "love post" button?!?! ;w;

I'll add them asap. :) And I think the flavor text is fine! I only wrote like.. a sentence each. And they're not half as good as yours.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
AH, well, you did somehow manage to like my post four times? xD

Thanks, I guess? Lol.

Also, that five-formed fairy I mentioned . . . I sketched all of the forms . . . I might want to redraw them, though. I'll post 'em tomorrow, methinks. :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I spam clicked. ;]

And fair enough. I'm excited to see what you came up with. It's like our very own Fairy Deoxys~

Years
@Alexial - Hexection and Mirimage are both in the same image. The longer mirror is Hexection.

@Everyone - I'm still completely stuck on how to finish off the cockatrice, can anyone help me out?

Also, I had an idea for a fairy type. How about a fairy/dark based on Circe? Or a Fairy/Water based on a Siren.

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
As long as the siren is a split off of Goldeen, it has SO much potential :D

Unless you were planning on making it more humanoid, I would love to attempt the siren as a split evo off of Goldeen

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Ok heres the first bash of additional info to my designs, Ill be adding the remaining soon. Only thing I added was the base stats so everything else is unchanged.

Spoiler:

-------

Spoiler:

--------

Spoiler:

-------

Spoiler:

---------

Spoiler:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Actually, I don't really have an idea for the Siren thing now :L
Because I can't draw fish...

But here's a horribly shaded poison type I just came up with!
(Ignore the shading. A mage hit me with an Anti-Shading spell)

Name: Hequag (based on the Hequet! Greek or whatever!)
Classification: Moxie Pokemon
Type: Poison
Ability: Poison Touch
Gender Ratio: 87.5% Male, 12.5% Female
Super Delicious Text:
"Hequag usually follow orders from [Unnamed Evo], and cause havoc in suburban areas. Every Hequag is born with an insignia as to disinguish which gang they belong to."

Umm, so yeah. Gangster frogs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Heres two new items I created, ive added more details than the last two I did. Also guys if these effect already exist please tell me, Ill change them.

Spiky Glove

2q8o56h.gif

Item Type: Hold Item
Fling Damage: 70
Purchase Price: 150
Sell Price: 75

In-Depth Effect: When this item is held by a Pokemon, if the holder successfully hits the opponent with a psychical move theres a chance the opponent might flinch.

Beach Trunks

1447dra.gif

Item Type: Hold Item
Fling Damage: 10
Purchase Price: 200
Sell Price: 100

In-Depth Effect: When this item is held by a Pokemon, the pokemon's speed increases by one stage when there's Sunny weather.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Haha, awesome work guys!

And check it out, I finally made a fakemon! :D

Fairy_fakemon_zps2a870805.png

Not sure what type it is yet. Any thoughts? Part of me thought Fairy, because that's what I started it as... but the more I drew, the more Dragon it became. I'd like some feedback on it. :3

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Looks to me like it could be dragon/fairy 03o I thought dragon/flying at first, but it has more of a fairy feel to it than a flying feel.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
That pokemon looks very cute hehe. Also it looks Fairy/Dragon to me as well, the feathers look more decorative than for flying. It looks to me that it could have an evolution too, if you do choose to go that route.

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Hey, quick question.

Am I allowed to draw a Fakemon, post it here, and allow other people to come up with names or descriptions? If not, I can do it myself, but I'm just wondering.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Yes you can Muani, this is a community project so if there are details you need people to fill in for you I'm sure someone will help you out. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hm, Dragon/Fairy. :o That's... interesting. I would not want to go into the battle dynamics of that.

And yes Muani! You can post fakemons and not write your own details. Someone else can do them for you. :)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Sweet Jeebles, you guys got up to a lot of stuff while I wasn't here, haha! But I guess it's safe to say that here I am, once again, but not torn into pieces. But I can't deny it, can't prete- okay I'll stop.

So here!

http://i.imgur.com/ZpdzHWc.jpg

The evolution's design is not final in any way. I just included it to give you a general feel of what I imagine it should look like, I'm open to opinions and criticism. So feel free to tell me how I can improve on the design! But first things first.

• Basic Stage:
    Pandorask (Pronounced Pan-door-ask)
  • Type:
    Ghost/Psychic
  • Ability:
    Forewarn/Anticipation
  • Classification:
    Knowledgeable Pokémon
  • Gender Ratio:
    This Pokémon is genderless
  • Flavor Text:
    A Pokémon that is said to have infinite knowledge about the world. However, none must ever open it, or else something terrible is said to happen.
  • Base Stats:
    • HP: 45
    • Attack: 30
    • Defense: 40
    • Special Attack: 70
    • Special Defense: 60
    • Speed: 20

So, as you all may know or can see on its design and name, Pandorask is based on Pandora's Box. The name Pandorask is made up from 'Pandora' and 'ask' as it is very knowledgeable and thus probably often gets asked stuff a lot. Though you are supposed to pronounce the 'ask' as if you were speaking British, because that makes it sound like the Swedish word for box, which is 'ask', and I intended to sorta sneak that in, haha. Alexial suggested that I'd make the arms more threatening and so I decided to it look like Pandorask is pushing you away from it, because if you open it, well bad stuff happens. The gold-y swirls were just added to make the design not feel so plain and monocolored.

Pandorask evolves via an item that I made up. It is the key with an eye in it in the picture. I haven't come up with a good name for it, so suggestions are more than welcome! Which turns it into the snake-like thing you see sketch at the bottom of the picture. I changed the container for the Pokémon from a box to a jar, because Pandora's Box was ACTUALLY a jar (a bit of a plot-twist there for you). The eye-lock thing is still on the top half of the jar, but now the things inside the jar itself is let out which is why the eye is supposed to look sad (though I brainfarted and failed with that, haha). I wanted to go with a snake-theme because Pandora was the first woman in Greek Mythology much like Eve in the Bible. So I thought that I could make a connection between the two this way (a bit far-fetched, I know). But because the thing that must never be let out of the box is now out, I wanted to make it seem more... inviting. You know, inviting to share the massive amount of knowledge it has. Thus I made the arms do more of a "hug-gesture" as if to say "Come closer". Of course being a ghost it will eat you if you come too close. Because that's what ghosts do. This is another reason for the snake-design, too. Because the snake in the Bible convinced Eve to eat the apple with a promise that she's gain knowledge and look how well that turned out for her.

If anyone has anything to add, feel free!

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Thats a really good design Mr. M, you really did your research and it shows on how well the design's aspects fit. I could sprite the Key evolution item for you if you don't mind.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Thats a really good design Mr. M, you really did your research and it shows on how well the design's aspects fit. I could sprite the Key evolution item for you if you don't mind.

Thank you for the kind words BeefTaco, I'm glad that you like it! Also, I don't mind it at all if you sprite the key, feel free to go wild on dem pixels, yo!

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Uhh! Okay, I drew a few Fakemon, but they all look kind of bad.. I was trying to imitate Sugimori's art style to make it look more "official" but it didn't really work out..

You guys can name and write descriptions for these if you want!

Spoiler:

Back