• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

ThorShadow525

Shadowflame Elitist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013

Say... what...?
How... seriously... HOW DID YOU MAKE EXE FILE OUT OF IPS AND GBA?! o.O o.O

1) What...?
2) Yes
3) In DR2.

Yeah it's good... you could go for Spore instead of one fighting move.

What level does he get spore? And when do you think DR2 will be officially released?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
GUYS HELP ME!! I GOT ERROR WHEN I CLICK TM CASE IT TURNS TO BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP ME.. THANKS
Where can i download the Latest Version of Pokemon Dark Rising 1?..
thank you!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@ash493 I downloaded an exe file.
So can you tell me how to make it work?
What...? exe is executable file... it has nothing to do with ROMs unless it's package but that would be pretty weird...
Download IPS and ROM and patch it normally as you patched Light Platinum.

What level does he get spore? And when do you think DR2 will be officially released?
My bad... DRG apparently removed it from Breloom's moveset... omfg... such an useful move wasted.
As for DR2... nobody knows.

ThorShadow525

Shadowflame Elitist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013

What...? exe is executable file... it has nothing to do with ROMs unless it's package but that would be pretty weird...
Download IPS and ROM and patch it normally as you patched Light Platinum.

My bad... DRG apparently removed it from Breloom's moveset... omfg... such an useful move wasted.
As for DR2... nobody knows.

I think he forgot to extract his file before patching...
And what does spore do? I havent played gen 5 very much and haven't heard of the move. I hope DR2(i havent beaten DR1 yet) should have the hero of DR1 as the dad of DR2's protagonist or one of Dray's newest recruits in the DR Team. Just ideas.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 7, 2016
Thanks for answering mugestation360. Now I got another question: How the hell I kill the first member's cresselia on malice castle? I have tried with dark and ghost type moves and it doesn't get almost any damage, and plus it can use calm mind to raise its both defenses.
Any advice?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think he forgot to extract his file before patching...
And what does spore do? I havent played gen 5 very much and haven't heard of the move. I hope DR2(i havent beaten DR1 yet) should have the hero of DR1 as the dad of DR2's protagonist or one of Dray's newest recruits in the DR Team. Just ideas.
100% accuracy Sleep Powder =D
And the protag from DR2 is the same as from DR1.

Thanks for answering mugestation360. Now I got another question: How the hell I kill the first member's cresselia on malice castle? I have tried with dark and ghost type moves and it doesn't get almost any damage, and plus it can use calm mind to raise its both defenses.
Any advice?
Toxic it. It's Cresselia with crazy buffed stats... it has 1000 BST or something like that.
You won't beat it by using normal moves.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
how to fix TM CASE error?? anyone can help me?? it turns to black screen..
btw im using PSP Go UO gpsp kai emulator to play the dark rising..

thanks in advace..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
May I ask, does Munchlax evolve in this hack? If so, how or what level? Thanks in advance.{XD}

ThorShadow525

Shadowflame Elitist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
100% accuracy Sleep Powder =D
And the protag from DR2 is the same as from DR1.

Toxic it. It's Cresselia with crazy buffed stats... it has 1000 BST or something like that.
You won't beat it by using normal moves.

How is that going to work? Do i just lose all of my pokemon that i've been busting my ass to train? DX

May I ask, does Munchlax evolve in this hack? If so, how or what level? Thanks in advance.{XD}

Yes. Still from good old friendship. Just be nice and make sweet tender love to the Munchlax. XD

It good this form is still alive even though DRG is gone from the community.

She'll be back when she finishes DR2! =3

Last edited:

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
She'll be back when she finishes DR2! =3[/QUOTE]

she left the community and abandoned DR2, so no she won't. sorry!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
how to fix TM CASE error?? anyone can help me?? it turns to black screen..
btw im using PSP Go UO gpsp kai emulator to play the dark rising..

thanks in advace..
Are you using the latest version? I know there was one version that had this bug.

How is that going to work? Do i just lose all of my pokemon that i've been busting my ass to train? DX
Why would you lose them? Just give your most durable (the one that can survive Cresselia's potential attack so it can Toxic her) Pokemon Toxic and to boost you can also Protect until Cresselia's not down.

she left the community and abandoned DR2, so no she won't. sorry!
There are some indication that she's actually working on it... I don't believe until proof is given, though.

TCH

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
Why when I try to click download the admin denied my request:( I am a new member and not sure what went wrong....

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Im at the dragon valley and i tried to open my pc to put pokemon in my party, and it says usual pc services are not available at this time. Help? how do i fix this?

ThorShadow525

Shadowflame Elitist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013

Are you using the latest version? I know there was one version that had this bug.

Why would you lose them? Just give your most durable (the one that can survive Cresselia's potential attack so it can Toxic her) Pokemon Toxic and to boost you can also Protect until Cresselia's not down.

There are some indication that she's actually working on it... I don't believe until proof is given, though.

I meant losing all my pokemon when DR2 comes out. Not the Cresselia battle. I read the DR2 forum and i guess that was answered. I wish the pokes could carry over.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Can anyone help me get past the first gym leader? I can beat houndour and vulpix easily but heatmor kills me every time. My team are all lvl 20 or higher except munna who is only an 11. I would love to keep leveling them but it is just getting too hat since everything before the gym is such a low lvl. I'm seriously over my lvl 24 losing to a lvl 20 though. Anyone have suggestions? I'm so frustrated.

Back