• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Oh man, I'm jealous -.-
I had to get back home at 11PM just so I could help some other guy of my crew with finishing off an assignment, because 6 out off nine 9 people didn't do anything at all -.-

Next week's gonna be filled with stress and long days -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
11. Next week is going to be boring as **** unless I can get ahold of Johnny boy for a few rounds of Gears 3 and MW3. Maybe some Dead Space 2 and Lost Odyssey if I'm going to be gunning it on my own.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I keep thinking I have an Ortho appointment next week when it's actually not until December 6th, derp.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
14. I could start watching Blood + and D Gray Man next week but I prefer either a new game if the gods are smiling upon me or hanging out with someone instead right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just want my Symphonia next week. <3 Either I'll play some of the game, or just watch impatiently for the episode.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
17. I could start watching Blood + and D Gray Man next week but I prefer either a new game if the gods are smiling upon me or hanging out with someone instead right now.

I always know when someone says something about the series. My senses. They are teh awesome.

And yes: I also find your sig to be le amuse. Oh Colette <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

FLAIL COLETTE, FLAAAAAAIL.

/ahem

I need to go back to trying to figure out what songs to put on my phone to listen to while driving tomorrow. Trying to avoid japanese/instrumental and going with stuff I can actually sing to, hurrhurr. But not Within Temptation; I have plenty of their songs on my phone already.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have two Spanish Fandubs. Neither are really something I can sing to, haha.

I feel like I've heard this song before, but I can't exactly place it. xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back