• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[CLOSED FOR NOW] Your One-Stop HA Shop! 55+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Available and Growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
No, but I can. And it comes in a Net Ball, if memory serves. Unfortunately I left my 3ds at work, and cant get it till thursday.

Hi!

I may or may not get a Larvesta from someone else tonight or tomorrow. If that doesn't work out, I'll let ya know!

I'm out of town / busy Thursday-Wednesday this and next week. I'll quote you probably Wednesday to confirm ☺

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
hi shax sorry i was away for a few weeks. you still down to trade for ha elekid i would like HA bulbasaur in return. ive been looking for one forever just ill be checking back every so often all weekend so let me know

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
timid nature and ivs if possible im in nl standard time so i beleive im an hour and a half ahead of you

Years
Hey, I had a request for one of your Pokemon...

Pokemon?: Eevee
Nicknamed?: No
Perfect IVs?: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature?: Calm
Moveset?: Wish
Hidden Power?: No
Ability?: Anticipation
Item?: No

I have a shiny Wurmple I'd be willing to offer. Would you be interested?

Last edited:

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
hi shax sorry i was away for a few weeks. you still down to trade for ha elekid i would like HA bulbasaur in return. ive been looking for one forever just ill be checking back every so often all weekend so let me know
Yes, I do still want to trade. Sorry about the delay. Is tonight, from about 10pm-12pm EST good? Or I can do tomorrow, 8am to 4pm, hopefully.

Hey, I had a request for one of your Pokemon...

Pokemon?: Eevee
Nicknamed?: No
Perfect IVs?: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature?: Calm
Moveset?: Wish
Hidden Power?: No
Ability?: Anticipation
Item?: No

I have a shiny Wurmple I'd be willing to offer. Would you be interested?
Sure, what time/days are good for you?

Years
Yes, I do still want to trade. Sorry about the delay. Is tonight, from about 10pm-12pm EST good? Or I can do tomorrow, 8am to 4pm, hopefully.

Sure, what time/days are good for you?

I live in the Eastern time zone, and any time after 8 pm really any day this week works for me. Does that work for you?

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Hello, I would like an HA Bulbasaur with a bold nature and its EM Giga Drain. IVs don't matter.

I can offer a shiny Charmander, timid with solar power with the moves: Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power and Dragon Pulse.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
Hello, I would like an HA Bulbasaur with a bold nature and its EM Giga Drain. IVs don't matter.

I can offer a shiny Charmander, timid with solar power with the moves: Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power and Dragon Pulse.

Okay, sorry I got back to you so late. I can do the trade tonight, hopefully. about 10pm-12pm if I get home in time.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Okay, sorry I got back to you so late. I can do the trade tonight, hopefully. about 10pm-12pm if I get home in time.

It's alright, your reply wasn't all that late. Actually, my apologies for not getting back to you.

What's your timezone? I can try to catch you at those times, hopefully, but I may be on the other side of the world from you.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Wondering if you have HA ♀ Mienfoo. I don't think I see it in your post, but maybe I missed it or it isn't listed :pink_nod:

Lemme know!

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
Years
here is what i am interested in:

HA Seviper

i am willing to trade the following:

HA Quilladin
HA Emboar
HA Samurott
HA Serperior
HA Typhlosion
HA Meganium
HA Ferigatr
HA Eevee (shiny)
HA Zangoose

i also have a variety of legit legendaries if you are interested.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
here is what i am interested in:

HA Seviper

i am willing to trade the following:

HA Quilladin
HA Emboar
HA Samurott
HA Serperior
HA Typhlosion
HA Meganium
HA Ferigatr
HA Eevee (shiny)
HA Zangoose

i also have a variety of legit legendaries if you are interested.
I would like the Quilladin, whaat times are good for you?

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
Years
I would like the Quilladin, whaat times are good for you?

well, i will be available for the next 8 hours, but then i will be unavailable until next tuesday. next week i sart spring break and after tuesday, i will be free all day every day for 5 days

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
Would u be interested in a jpn evee, nature modest, lvl 1, moves r wish, yawn, stored power and fake tears and stats r attack 5, defence 6, sp. attack 6, sp. defence 6 and speed 6 and it's ability is run away

I will warn now, I got it from wonder trade, idk if it legit

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
well, i will be available for the next 8 hours, but then i will be unavailable until next tuesday. next week i sart spring break and after tuesday, i will be free all day every day for 5 days
Tuesday works for me, I'll get on sometime that night, probably around 5-6 est. Any day after that works, Wednesday all day, and the rest of them during the daytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back