• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Miniremo-Styled Challenge

NatureKeeper

CSS by NeoWolf​
MINIREMO.jpg

General Info

Approver : TwilightBlade

'Don't reach to your Stylers! It is definitely not a Shadows of Almia challenge!
Welcome to the Miniremo Fronteir! We have buildings called Battle Reactors, or B.R for short. Each B.R. has an Element (Leader). The final place, the Dynamic Reactor-X has the hardest one. Will you suceed? You got the job.'

Games allowed for battling

* Pokémon Diamond and Pearl*

* Pokémon Platinum

* Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

The Rules

General Rules

• By any means, do not think of using hacked Pokémon
  • Standard Battle Rules apply
  • Reactor Elements (Leaders) may use Pokémon dependent on Miniremo controlled Pokémon here, from Rampardos through Garchomp, exluding Spiritomb, Lucario, Heatran and Cresselia:
    E.G: Infernape -> Fire \ Fighting

Blaziken in Team available -> 2 types match
    Typholosion available -> 1 type matches.
    Primape matches -> 1 type matches.
    Aipom -> No. At least one type needs to match.

Further Explaination here: Link

N.B.: Smeargle and Ditto fit in any place. Smeargle needs at least 2 moves of the required types.

N.B.B.: The Final Reactor uses Blake (Wyatt) Hall's Pokémon Darkrai and Dusknoir, which weren't really controlled by a Miniremo, but by the Incredible Machine.
  • Manaphy is allowed until further notice.
  • If the battle was to be hosted on YouTube, you may link to the thread here, but it is not a necessity.
  • If you have Pokémon Platinum, may you please give me the video number?
Now, check this titlebar: Hover me!

Reactors

*Kincaid's Reactor (Gliscor and Drapion)/-/ Dark / Poison / Ground / Flying -Piplup-Trainer Diamond : 4039 - 5282 - 9741

*Grunts' Reactor (Kingdra and Rampardos) /-/ Rock / Water / Dragon -Blank

*Ice's Reactor (Garchomp and Froslass)/-/ Ghost / Ground / Ice / Dragon -JOSHIKINZ_94 Pearl : 2708 - 1917 - 0897

*Lavana's Reactor (Infernape)/-/ Fire / Fighting -The Opera Ghost Platinum : 5156 - 4253 - 6403

*Heath's Reactor (Magnezone and Electivire)/-/ Electric / Steel - NatureKeeper Diamond : 5328 - 0209 - 0277

*Wyatt Hall's Dynamic - Reactor X (Dusknoir and Darkrai)/-/ Ghost / Dark -Blank

Userbars

How to use: Remove the asteriks (*) within the code.

294qgzn.png

Code:
[URL*="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208348"][IMG*]http://i45.tinypic.com/294qgzn.png[/IMG][/URL]

Challenger Database

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Videos

Official Trailer

The Almia Times' Issues

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Extra-Explaination.

In the infamous game Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, the Evil Team Dim Sun uses special machines to control Pokémon, including Miniremos. Those controlled by Miniremos have types as any Pokémon, right?

A Reactor's Element(Leader) gets the reactors' Pokémon, like Infernape of Lavanna, and get Pokémon that share types with it, and use it in a team to face challengers.

'--- Even furher explaination---'

In the game Shadows of Almia, Team Dim Sun uses special laptop-like machines called miniremos to control PkMn. Boss Pokemon controlled by Miniremos have types, no?

Now these are the types you are allowed to use in a Gym, depending on the reactor.

Example, Kincaid uses Gliscor and Drapion. Drapion is Dark and Poison. So you can use Dark-types or Poison-types as a Reactor's element (they do not have to be pure poison or Dark). Same for Gliscor, but with his types. So you can use an overall of Dark, Poison, Ground and Flying types or part-types in Kincaid's Reactor.

As for Blake-Hall, he used the Incredible Machine (Altru Tower) to control Darkrai and Dusknoir. Dark and Ghost are the overall usable. Spiritomb pinpoints both types.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

I could take Ice's but i would need a Froslass traded over

You do not need a Frosslass. You can simply use an Ice or Ghost type. It is not a necessity to use the main Pokémon, just make it that aall your 6 Pokémon uyou use share at least a type with at least one of the Pokémon.

I Wil Take Lavannas, i have a fire team ready anyways and have enoguh fighting pokemon

Then so be it, thanks for joining the challenge.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Its AdamTheAce lol. It will soon be The Phantom, just letting you know

( Abide by the rules and regurations ) < --- Just So I Have Read It

Whoa. Forgot about the regurations thingy.

However, I do think you read the rules, anyway.

Looks at everybody else.

From now on, it is a necessity.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
then give me a shot at adamtheace when hes next on ill be the first challenger

Back