• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yup.
that's why I excluded him. :P

~edit...
I am now done mapping Oceania Ilse, and so it's time for me to proceed mapping Mount Ardor, where Groudon is. :3

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
Wow! GROUNDON! It's cool...
I just wonder...where is LATIAS? LATIOS is looking for him!
And I have the idea:
_Battle House (Place that you can battle to any team anytime) like PMD
_Human Gate (This is new, but don't call me crazy) is a place that you can warp back to human world when you are back to normal...
Can Ho_oh and Celebi recruitable? Because they're in Johto region...
Also, SHAYMIN is WILD??? I think it's legendary Pokemon

Last edited:
Years
Regigiggas his sky form isnt availeble yet i think.
Did nintende show a picture of him ? if so then it would be possible.
if not i think adding it would be wrong, cause we never know you it would look.

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
...I think I found it!

It looks kinda...weird...But 75% it is the new form of Regigigas!
Maybe you should add him to RR...Or maybe LoG...
I think...

Years
if that is his skyform, he can be added.
But like Djg said, he doesn't want to ad any more events to the game.
He want's to get started with Log, and like many people i wanna know more about Log =P.
but if he's gonna add the sky form, he would have said it earlier. ( i think.)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
that's Regigigas' other form? it looks more like a cheese stand. :\
anyways, it's still not confirmed as of now it that's really it's alternate form, however, it no longer has room in Rescue Rangers...
and whoever told you guys that I won't be adding anymore events? :\
the player still needs to learn how'd they turn into a pokemon and that will be in the next release, which will end the game and so be patient and let us not start on talking about LoG as of now though... :\

Cid

Years
I think so, since DJG said that we can recruit legendaries (or did he just say Shaymin's Sky Forme?)...

Anyway, the screenies look great, and best of luck until the next version!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Adding Angeallen, Breatherna and Devihell's sprites... Does that mean we'll be able to recruit them?

I am not so sure as of now...
I haven't made a single script for a while now, but in the plot outline, you can only choose either one of the four guardian dragons, but I don't know, the plot is still not final, so who knows. :P
thanks~

I think so, since DJG said that we can recruit legendaries (or did he just say Shaymin's Sky Forme?)...

Anyway, the screenies look great, and best of luck until the next version!

you can recruit Shaymin.

So, we can recruit ALL the legendaries or just a few legendaries?
Because I want to have ALL the legendaries!!!
:)~Call me selfish...~:)

same as what I replied to IC, the plot is still not final.
thanks, and it's okay to be selfish sometimes. :P

~~~UPDATES~~~
oh well...

a little update pipz... I am fixing Shaymin's Sky Forme backsprite made by Crossel.
Also, I am done spriting the overworlds of both Breatherna and Shaymin. Now I need to sprite Sprinephy's overworld. ;)
Here are their screenies. :3
rescuerangers_01-44.png
rescuerangers_01-45.png

I won't be going to school for today(saturday afternoon) though, since a typhoon hit our country and the signal level is 2, enough to cancel classes and office works. :\
oh well, more progress to be done, I guess... :\

good day and happy hacking~

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

I won't be going to school for today(saturday afternoon) though, since a typhoon hit our country and the signal level is 2, enough to cancel classes and office works. :\
oh well, more progress to be done, I guess... :\

good day and happy hacking~

Woo-yeah... I love it when special events happen in real life! Anyway, I love those screenshots and OW's(Wow, Nicolas is a great spriter...). GL!

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Woo-yeah... I love it when special events happen in real life! Anyway, I love those screenshots and OW's(Wow, Nicolas is a great spriter...). GL!

Wow thx! but I didn't make the Shaymin OW.. and did I make that Breatherna OW sprite? (cause I made one like that) sooo.... how's the recruit script going?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021

So wait, u'd love it, if a Typhoon hit his house, luckily him and his Family still alive, but lose all data on RR?...:\ :P

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Awesome work :D. I checked the hacks showcase in a while, and this was the first that jumped to the top of the list. You have another supporter :).

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Also, I am done spriting the overworlds of both Breatherna and Shaymin. Now I need to sprite Sprinephy's overworld. ;)
I hope this answers something, prince. :\

sooo.... how's the recruit script going?

haven't started yet. :\

So wait, u'd love it, if a Typhoon hit his house, luckily him and his Family still alive, but lose all data on RR?...:\ :P

what!? o.O
ya want me to die so soon? :laugh: joke. no, just strong wind gusts and rain, that's all. it's not yet 'that' scary here. :P
thanks~

Awesome work :D. I checked the hacks showcase in a while, and this was the first that jumped to the top of the list. You have another supporter :).

thankies~

~~~UPDATE~~~
again..?

here are some new screenies...
I can't believe how much I've missed scripting! :P
rescuerangers_02-28.png
rescuerangers_01-46.png
rescuerangers_03-20.png

that would be all~
scripting is on the way~!~

Last edited:
Status