• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
[What makes me think that I can beat you?] Quillie snorted at Rama, [Well you see, Maxwell let me take the battle against the Lapras in my own hands. That didn't work out, fine. But this time, Maxwell has got my back and then... Well thats when you get your pasty fox butt kicked.] the Quilava smiled.

"Do better?" Maxwell laughed, "Then I will. After all, I didn't get into the Entei Dorm based on my general knowledge." he cracked his knuckles and looked at his pokemon.
"Okay, who wants to go first?" he asked them, "Not you Quillie, you need to rest a bit." the Quilava muttered and laid down on the ground with his eyes fixed on Rama.
"How about you Katam? Normally I wouldn't battle with a pokemon I don't know so much about, but whatever." Maxwell held his arm out towards Katam. The Tympole nodded and flopped up to his trainer and proceeded to "climb" up his arm.

Maxwell then flung the tadpole-pokemon into the air, well there, Katam did a somerassault before he landed somewhat gracefully on his tail.
"So Skye, are you ready to kick this thing off?" Maxwell said in a cheerful tone, Katam just "stood" on the ground with a determined look on his face.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Rama snorted. "You just admitted how dumb you are. Your human got into Entei dorm because he has no knowledge right? Skye after this..."

"Mm," Skye replied evenly. "I-hif you wuh-want." The fox smirked.

"Oh I do. Now hurry up with this guy Ellie," he barked. "I want to show fireboy what a real fight is."

"I am just going to avoid the implications of that," Ellie remarked casually, leaping down to face the Tympole. She didn't show off or anything. As far as she was concerned, she didn't need to. "Neh," began the Espeon, pawing at one of her ears. "You can make the first move okay? Fair manners and all that."

Skye smiled a little. "Thih-his jah-jacket shuh-hould be blue," he muttered playfully, tugging at the fabric. "Ah weh-well, nuh-hot that important. Yuh-your move," He told Maxwell cheerily, patting Pala as he put her in his bag. The bear let out a squeal, watching from inside.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Quillie snorted,
[Dumb? Well I can live with that... Heh, real fight tou say? I doubt it fox-boy.] Quillie smiled at Rama. He stretched his body a bit and let out a yawn, [But I guess we'll see about it in due time...]

Katam looked up at Ellie,
[Why thank you!] he said with a big smile and vibrated his cheeks towards the Espeon. Although he wasn't sure if she mocked him or not, thinking that he was a weak opponent. Eh, taking the more grateful way seemed to work most of the time so Katam quickly stopped thinking about it. But if she was in fact thinking that he was weak, then... She was in for a surprise.

"First move? Thats very nice of you Skye, I appriceate it." Maxwell said in a cheerful tone, he turned to his Tympole. He could see how determined this pokemon was, and it made him smile behind the mask.
"Okay then Katam, lets start off with a Bubblebeam!" he said happily, this was going to be an awesome battle, Maxwell could tell.
[You got it Maxwell!] Katam said as he fired a forceful stream of bubbles towards the Espeon in front of him.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy finally left the academy, and looked around, trying to see where he could go. He saw a mountain in the norizon and decided to head over there. He had heard that many good trainers trained up in the mountains, and he was gonna become one.

"Hey, we're going to the mountains to train." Jimmy said to his Pokémon, who seemed happy about it. Even Grim.

But unknown to him and his Pokémon, three kids were hiding behind some bushes. The three of them were wearing blue jackets, and looked mad. One could see hatred in their eyes, hatred towards the rebellious-looking kid with the yellow jacket. The were the dorm kids that harassed Jimmy and got their butts kicked...twice!

"Should we jump him now?" Bryce asked, in a very quiet voice.

"Nah, let's follow him and see where he goes." Derby replied, "This place is too public."

Bryce nodded and stayed there, trying not to make any sounds that would alert Jimmy of their presence.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Rama rolled his eyes and began to lightly nose through Skye's bag. He wasn't concerned about a win or a loss from Ellie. She wasn't worried about anything so... He pulled out an Apple and split it in two, offering a piece to Pala. The bear squealed delightedly and began to munch. Skye smiled a little and glanced at the battle. He clicked his tongue quietly.

Ellie swished her radar of a tail and nodded, steel covering the fur. She spun herself easily to break through the bubbles. "Oh great I'm going to fight with wet fur. Oh well... my turn I guess," she commented as she whirled to face Katam. She charged forward and leaped into the air, tail still aglow.

"Tick." Skye stated and Ellie changed her move, firing a Shadow Ball from above the Tympole's head. She jumped back away from him, not checking to see if the move hit or not but running off again, tail swishing again.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"i...I'm....wait. I think I can make this up to you!" Isaac said whipping out his poke'tech.

He flipped through his contacts until he founds his cousin. The phone rung a few times sounding like a busy tone.

"gods Adison pick up..." Isaac mumbled.

"hello?" Adison asked in her chirpy voice.

"Adison! It's Isaac. You remember that pokemon contest you did with your Milotic a few months ago. The one with the dragon dance?" Isaac asked quickly

"uhm....maybe why are you calling?" Adison asked confused by the random topic.

"I need it. can you send milotic over to the pokemon cneter I'm at so I can get it? Come on you still owe me for helping you make it. that thing took ages." Isaac begged.

"well... fine, but I want it back soon as possible I wan to use for my next contest." Adison agreed.

"Thanks! ha ha you jsut saved my hide Adison!" Isaac said before hanging up.

"You wait right here I can fix eveyrthing now! ha ha!" Isaac said running into the pokemon center.

Inside Isaac activated his PC where Adison's Milotic Aurora. was waiting. Adison had a knack for creating accesories and other clothes for pokemon, and now it was finally coming in handy. Isaac hurried out with Aurora's pokeball and sent her out infront of the two trainers. Aurora wore a golden dragon costume which still shined with the gold leaf that Adison had spent hours attaching to the head.

"It might be a little smaller, but It's something... I really hope this make up for Raizer. I... I jsut don't know what came over him."Isaac said as though he just got a get out of jail free card.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Wait what? Maxwell watched confused as Skye clicked his tounge?... And his Espeon perfomed a move that completely slit through Katam's Bubblebeam with ease. The Tympole watched as Ellie took his attack with ease seemingly without any form of command. Katam was just completely stumped, and then the odd-fest continued.

Both Maxwell and Katam heard Skye utter "Tick", "Tick?" what the hell did that mean? Maxwell observed with a sharp look how Ellie fired an attack he recognized as Shadow Ball, the masked trainer reacted quickly.
"Katam, counter it with another Bubblebeam!" he exclaimed. Katam fired off another Bubblebeam at the shadowy blob coming towards him, of course the Tympole's attack couldn't break through Ellie's Shadow Ball and the Ghost-type move hit Katam spot on. Although the Shadow Ball's impact was decreased, Katam still flew through the air and landed beside Maxwell.

"Nice move!" Maxwell laughed, "Now counter with Supersonic!" he said. Katam jumped up and started to vibrate his cheeks furiously, the soundwaves generated soared quickly through the air towards Ellie.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye paused for a second at the sound of the command. He was flustered already? Good. That would make this a little more entertaining. Skye knew how to command his three and was teaching Rei as well. Certain gestures were the basic command. It was up to the Pokemon to figure out from there. He knew better than to leash them. Now. Supersonic had a fifty-five percent chance to hit and confuse the opponent. Should Ellie dodge or counter? Nodding to himself, he gave a sharp whistle.

Ellie turned sharply as the waves came closer and let the waves hit but not before releasing a Psychic blast of energy. She sat down then, knowing what would come next. Her eyes saw the Tympole warp and change. However, it still had no legs. Ellie let out a quiet growl. Skye grinned a little bit. Confusion was only a temporary effect. Even if she hurt herself right now, Maxwell's attacking could instantly pull her out of it. Besides, there was that Psychic to consider. He hoped Maxwell took advantage of this opening.

Rama chortled a little as the Psychic energy went flying toward Katam. "You're being too nice Skye."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell saw the Supersonic hit Ellie, though it seemed that it hit too easy. The Espeon didn't seem to make an effort in dodging. Maxwell smiled,
"Fine then." he thought, "If thats how you view my battling-skills..." he chuckled a bit and then focused on the Psychic coming towards Katam. Ellie WAS confused, but a water-attack would probably snap her out of it... Both pokemon were ranged attackers, so Maxwell didn't have any particular advantage...

"Katam, jump." Maxwell said, Katam just nodded and curled his tail up like a spring. He jumped up just as the Psychic came close enough, it hit the lower half of Katam's body and sent him spinning up in the air. Maxwell smiled again, sure, Katam would take damage from the Psychic but now he could try something new.
"Now use Bubble!" he said. Of course Maxwell knew that Bubble wasn't as strong as Bubblebeam, BUT, Bubble had the potential speed-loss to it and Maxwell was feeling lucky.

Katam fired off a bunch of bubbles from his mouth, ugh... He was getting sick from all the spinning but he had to endure it for a while. Due to him still spinning in the air, the bubbles formed around the Tympole sort of like a storm. Then they proceeded to head towards Ellie in a cloudlike, rotating formation.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie observed as Isaac left to get... a Milotic? Huh. Mark offered to help but Valorie had other things in mind. Namely, something a bit quicker and dignified. She squirmed a bit but sighed. The costume she was wearing looked really good, but it was really quite simple. In a world where Santa Claus was more a fact of life than a legend and goodness only knows the Easter bunny was a lopunny somewhere holidays were sort of... big. Stores all over the place tried to provide the best costumes they could think of to as many pokemon they could think of. Contests and Musicals changed their tune as well.

"I've got a full heal in my satchel... It's in here. Just..."

Valorie was about to go on when Isaac came back. He had brought the milotic she'd heard him talking about on his phone.

"Well... I don't know. It might not fit..."

Valorie inspected Airora skeptically. You see, Dragonair was a /big/ pokemon even for her kind. Most Dragonair were somewhere around 15 feet long but Dragonair was somewhere around 21 feet with the girth to match. Dragonair had always been big. It was something in her genes, it would seem. That or steroids

"Dragonair, come on back out!"

Dragonair emerged once again from Valorie's satchel in a burst of white light, which was honestly hidden in her costume. Yet, her costume was not sealed, and so... Yet, the white glow around Dragonair's body did not fade. It took Valorie a moment to realize this. Wait a second... Dragonair was evolving! Dragonair's shape went through a rqdical change. Overall, it actually shrunk. When the white glow faded a 12 foot tall dragonite floated before them, fully healed. Or at least... Dragonite qlmost floated. You see, as it turned out dratini and dragonair were absurdly light for their size. Dragonair herself had only weighed about 50-60 pounds. This did not hold true for dragonites, however, and Dragonite was suddenly experiencing weighing almost 800 pounds. Dragonite fell to ground, landing on her feet. Yet the impact shattered the earth underneath her locally and caused the ground to shake a bit. This was a Dragonite whose weight could could compare with a Snorlax's. Mind you, for Dragonite's height she really wasn't overweight at all. It's just that she was that much bigger than your average Dragonite.

...Valorie's eyes just sort of went wide as this happened. Well.... Dragonite certainly couldn't wear either costume /now/. Valorie swallowed a lump in her throat, and then did the worm over to Dragonite. taking in the site of her pokemon. It was awe inspiring. Admittedly, Charizard looked cooler. Something about Dragonite's tiny wings was the cause. Yet, as if to prove her wrong Dragonite seemed to focus her power, straining herself for a moment before her wigs abruptly elongated into more fittingly large wings for a dragon that was supposed to be able to fly in a manner not at all unlike that N had destibed Dragonair being able to do with her head wings. Dragonite lapped her wings powerfully several times, stretching her newly developed limbs before abruptly turning to Valorie. Valorie got this sinking feeling she just /knew/ what was going to happen next. She turned to acknowledge Isaac.

"It's okay."

She then turned her attention back to Dragonite, whom promptly flashed several gang signs because she was totally the OG and the OD. launched herself over to Valorie and scooped a squealing Valorie up into her arms, proceeding to cuddle the uncomfortable looking girl in a sort of semi hug. Valorie was totally embarassed at having this happen in public.

"A-Ah... Too tight!"

The hug only pasted a moment or two, hut when it ended Valorie looked out of breath. Dragonite adjusted her hold on Valorie, whom wound up looking as if she were being cradled. Valorie quickly forced herself up into a sitting position though, dangling her dratini tail over the edge. It was then she realized everyone was far below her now. A grin slowly formed on her face, and after it had formed she had only one thing to say.

"I feel /giant/." "Who sent all these babies to fight?"

Olivia Wolf

Olivia just sort of raised an eyebrow at Kenshin. Was he really trying to get away with carrying her wedding style? Her? The flirt who knew all these tricks and had probably pulled them several times? Pssh. Olivia moved to stand up.

"Getting ahead of ourselves aren't we?"

She stood up and faced.Kenshin. Her tone seemed to imply she thought he was flirting.

"It's not like I broke or pulled anything. But... Why don't we go together?~ Y'know, just to be safe~"

She had this sly grin on her face. It was her tone. Her tone, the way she said it, combined with her expression that made her come off as flirting. It didn't matter what she would have said. With that tone and expression even a request to study would've sounded flirty. What she planned to do whilst going to get medical care was dubious though. Sterilized environments and pharmacuticals weren't exactly known for leading to a date. Unless we're talking about bars. The truth was Olivia honestly wasn't that perverted. She was just waaay too into the dating scene. If she didn't have a date she wasn't happy, to the point Olivia was no longer that picky about whom it was. At this point it was mostly personality that decided the yes or no. Nobody ever introduce this girl to a gardevoir. And then Marin was dragged through the fourh wall and beaten senseless for the crude humor.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"...are... really!? I mean congrats, but still!" Isaac facepalmed.

"Milo" {nice going dipstick} Aurora laughed.

Isaac returned Aurora and sulked back inside. He sent Aurora back to Adisont hen went back out. He felt like an idiot, a total idot. Not only had Raizer gone and attacked dragonair, but now Isaac had jsut gone ahead and overachieved at failing. Isaac let out a heavy sigh. It was better then any other sort of punishment.

"well...I feel like a complete idiot..." Isaac anounced to Mark, Valorie, and Dragonite.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin sorta gave her a confused look at her question. "E-Eh? What do you mean by 'getting ahead of yourself'?"

Kenshin . . . unfortunately isn't very experienced in terms of dating. Just from the confused look on his face. . . it was clear he obviously wasn't trying to pull any sort of trick at all when he asked if he should carry her. Aka, he was genuinely concerned.

The tone of her voice. . . somehow it made Kenshin's cheeks flush. Apparently her charms were beginning to work on him. "U-u-u-um s-s-s-sure. I'm. . . K-K-Kenshin R-Ren. I'm. . . in Entei dorm. W-What's your n-name?"

N

Suddenly, a running Zoroark sorta just appears right in the midst of Valorie's group. He gives a big toothy open mouth smile/grin type thing, his tongue hanging out like Jean Simmons and showing off those sharp pearly whites of his. Such a mischievious looking pokemon in the middle of the students in the day? Was this a good sign? Or a Bad Omen?

Wait he aint no Absol. Why would people be afraid of him? Oh right. Scary Dark Type Pokemon.

Then there comes the sound of. . . a grown man laughing like a child in some ways. N is seen walking up to the group, staring up at the Dragonite with a happy look on his face clapping his hands while a Suicune dorm jacket is hanging over one of his shoulders.

"What a joyous event this has become! Dragonite you have evolved!" he says as he's looking up at Valorie's dragonite, totally just. . . not noticing the others there and waving up at the Dragonite with one arm like some kid saying hi to some close person they are happy to see. "My you look beautiful! Powerful! This is wonderful!~"

hey look, the king of team plasma and friend of all pokemon has come to pay his respects

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Both Mark and Snype became extremely suprised when they saw Dragonair evolve into a full fledged Dragonite. Mark wasn't used to seeing a Pokemon this huge let alone being so close to one! Mark knew it wasn't easy to have a Dratini evolve all the way to a Dragonite so this must have been one heck of an accomplishment to Valorie. But... Dragonite was so huge. She wouldn't be able to go into smaller buildings like she did before. That could be really troublesome.

The evolved dragon then turned around to face Valorie and quickly flew over and scooped her up. Mark was completely blown away by the force when Dragonite launched herself and rolled backwards.

"W...woah!" Mark yelled out. After a few moments of dizzyness, he looked up at the giant Pokemon in front of him. Well Dragonite was certainly happier now that was for sure.

"W...wow! Fully evolved... Geez Val you must be so proud of her. Haha... Seems like only yesterday she was a Dratini!" Mark said, referring to Dragonite. When she was being cradled by Dragonite, Mark couldn't help but think it looked absolutely adorable. Mark gave off a smile up toward Valorie and Dragonite.

"Haha, Your growing fast Dragonite!" Mark complimented. He wondered if she still had the mindset of Valorie being her mother and Mark being her dad. Seeing how evolution can sometimes change a Pokemon's personality. Maybe she matured from that? Mark really wasn't sure what to say to Issac at the moment. He really wasn't sure how to sympathize with him.

Someone else had arrived to congragulate Valorie as well. Mark wasn't familiar with the N at all yet so he assumed he was another friend of Vals. He looked just as young as everyone else but Mark had no idea he was and wasn't aware he worked at the school. He remembered seeing him at HoTa but never really had a conversation with him at all.

Snype took the headpiece of his costume off to get a better look at Dragonite. He felt like a mouse compared to her!

"W...wow... so uh... Dragonite... does this make me the little brother now and you the bigger sister? Hahaha..." Snype joked, giving off his signature grin.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye frowned a little, looking as though he hadn't expected the move. Inwardly though, he was grinning. He knew what Maxwell was thinking, he could tell based on Katam's move. Bubble could lower speed due to what it did to the fur. It was a very slim chance though and Skye wasn't too worried. He watched Ellie. When she got confused, she got aggressive. And that was always entertaining... and dangerous. Rama trotted over to the boy and plopped by his feet. He knew what was coming next. And Ellie would ream his fur if Skye got hurt because she let herself get hit by a status effect.

Man, he was already whipped wasn't he?

Ellie watched the bubbles almost lazily. Then she frowned and gave a soft growl. They were after her! How could they? She didn't want to hurt them! Well she did now, but... With a feral yowl, she reflexively released a burst of Psychic energy to protect herself. The energy spread all around her, almost like a barrier, except the energy was flying toward Katam and his bubbles. The bubbles still hit though, causing her to shake her head irritably and growl at the Tympole. He was back to normal now. And she knew just where to hit him too.

With an irritated hiss and not realizing she had already fired off a Psychic move, she threw a Shadow Ball.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell watched as Ellie shredded through Katam's attack pretty easily. He knew that the attempt to lower the Espeon's speed hadn't worked too well and that Katam was now completely defenseless up in the air. Heh, guess thats what he got for battling with a pokemon he knew close to nothing about... Well this was a complete step-up from his battle with Bri, Skye was really skilled. But Maxwell had figured that out pretty fast when he saw him for the first time.

Katam watched horrofied how the Psychic energy AND a Shadow Ball came towards him in the air. Crap, if this had beed by the sea he could've avoided the attacks pretty easily... Oh well, the Tympole closed his eyes and waited for the impact when he suddenly heard Maxwell's voice,
"Katam, Bubblebeam the Espeon's feet!"
Wait, Bubblebeam? What the heck would that accomplish? Whatever, Katam opened his eyes again and fired off a steady stream of bubbles in a diagonal angle towards Ellie's feet.

*BAM*

Katam flew through the air at great speed and eventually crashed into a nearby tree. Urrgh, first he got slammed into a tree when fighting Slackey and now this?
"I've had better days..." the Tympole thought before he passed out. Maxwell took out Katam's pokeball and pointed it towards him,
"Katam, you did a good job for your first battle, now return." he said. The pokeball beamed the Tympole back and Maxwell put it in his pocket.

"Nice going Skye!" he said cheerfully, "Now... Which one of you is up next?" he turned to his pokemon. Quillie instantly raised his paw but Maxwell said that it wouldn't hurt him to recover some more. With a irritated look on his face, the Quilava went back into a sort of semi-sleep.
"How about you Slackey?" Maxwell patted his costume's hood since the Slakoth had crawled back in there after Quillie's outburst so that he could sleep peacefully.
"Sla, sla..."[No thanks...] he yawned and stuck out a slightly waving claw.
"Fine then," Maxwell sighed, "Wilson?" he looked over to his Swinub who immediately ran up to the battlefield on his short, stubby legs.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ellie shook her head, violet eyes flickering. Skye whistled softly and she saw the Tympole had been knocked unconscious. She padded back over to Skye, ignoring the bubbles that had headed towards her. "Mm... did I miss something?" she asked Rama, who shrugged, still eating an apple. Ellie was always disoriented after confusion. "Mm... I won?" The Espeon mumbled before being carefully returned by Skye. It was probably good to let her rest for now.

"Nuh-hot bad," Skye mumbled lightly, feeling Jolt's Pokeball trembling.

Out next was a Swinub. Hoo boy... was it worth sending out Rama? Skye hummed a moment, trying to decide. Pala squealed to get his attention. Skye looked down at her. "Volca wanna,"[/I she said innocently. Skye frowned. But Volca didn't have much of an advantage except... oh right level. Well if that was the idea...

Skye sighed. He wasn't sure he wanted to throw Volca out to the wolves so to speak but it could do him to learn a bit of caution. Oh well. He tossed out a Pokeball and his Larvesta appeared in a flash of light. The larvae spat string on the ground, staring at the Swinub indifferently.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell's eyes widened behind the mask and a large grin appeared on his lips when Skye sent out his Larvesta. Yes, yes, YES! Finally he got to see a Larvesta up close, Maxwell almost drooled at the sight of Volca, what a majestic Bug-type... Or at least it's evolution was. Maxwell chuckled,
"Ah, Larvesta. The torch pokemon, it lives at the base of volcanoes and defends itself from attackers by shooting fire from it's five antennea which makes it extremely rare and hard to catch." Maxwell made a short pause before continueing on.
"It's evolution is Volcarona the sun pokemon, which is known to be able to substitute the sun ITSELF at some points, mainly if the air is full of ash. They also create a sea of fire whenever they battle due to their highly flammable scales spreading everywhere as they flap their wings. You could argue that the black spots on their wings represent the black spots on the sun." Maxwell paused yet again.
"And both of these rare speices of bug pokemon are the only known ones with the Fire/Bug typing. Most trainers would give an arm or a leg to own one, and a bug-mainiac? Oh they'd give even MORE. So I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous of you..." Maxwell looked into Skye's eyes, due to the eyes of the mask, Maxwell's look seemed sharp when it in reality was rather soft and smiling.

"But enough of my rambling. Shall we start Round 2?" Maxwell said, Wilson just blew out a hard gust from his nose that whipped up a small sand-cloud,
"Your move Skye." Maxwell said with a chuckle.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Ghost pokemon were dark before it was cool~

Valorie Ryder

Valorie was midway through reassuring Isaac it was alright when a pokemon suddenly entered her visage. What was--oh. A what's his face. She was only really well studied up on dragon pokemon. The Zoroark made a face and Valorie wrinkled her nose a bit. Before she could move on however a familiar voice presented itself. Aww what the--

N had arrived. Valorie just sort of peered down at him with a suspicious look on her face. Dragonite meanwhile shifted to acknowledge N by giving him a funny, mildly confused look all like 'Oh, uh... Thank you... Stranger?' Valorie now realized that sitting in tue arms of a 12 foot tall pokemon made her taller than even the tallest people. Her immediate reaction was that this was awesome. However, the question soon arose of whether riding around on Dragonite all day would come off as just, y'know, compensating.

Regardless, she had become aware of a certain blue jacket. What was N doing with that? It was too small for him... The thought that it was hers was out of her mind. She had thought it stolen and 'misplaced' for good by those jerks. Suicune dorm students really got a bad rap. There were Entei dorm students who were elitist jerks and even Raikou students ironically, like MacKenzie. Nobody paid as much attention to those though. A fleeting thought of Tajikistan and Lugia dorm passed through Valorie's mind before she refocused on the task at hand.

Meanwhile, Dragonite turned her attention to Snype.

Dragonite: "W-what do you mean?"

The joke had apparently flown right over her head. Was she completely aware of her own giant size?

Olivia Wolf

Moving to begin walkig Olivia. Hecked a low-fi looking digital map on the watch-like device on her wrist.

"It's... this way."

She looked off into space in a particular direction before returning her attention to Kenshin.

"Shall we?~"

Olivia just sort of became concerned. Was Kenshin having a /stroke/? Had he had one in the past? That's what would realistically come across someone's mind watching Kenshin stutter so much it sounded like a skipping record. Seriously though, did he need medical attention? It was hard to tell, given the fact that he wasn't displaying any other symptoms. Ultimately she decided to ask, because screw not knowing.

"Are... You alright?"

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark got a kinda of weird Vibe from N. He had no idea why, he seemed innocent enough. Who was Mark to judge? Probably a friend of Valorie's or something. He was wondering if Dragonite could even see them or hear them from where they were. He would certainly be one heck of a monster in battle... Mark couldn't help but chuckle when comparing Snype's size to Dragonite's.

"Hey Val! You should go around like that! Dragonite carrying a Dratini would look really good!... and pretty adorable..." Mark said, muttering the last part beneath his voice.

Snype scratched his head for a moment. Geez she was still a tad Naive...

"Um... Well... well your alot bigger then I am now! Heck I was pretty small when you were a Dratini anyways. Don't think too hard about it! I can still be your big brother if ya want! I'm proud of ya either way! Your the biggest member of the family now!" Snype said cheerfully, hoping Dragonite would go with it this time.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

(OOC: BTW Mark, N currently looks like he's close to 20 for PTA purposes o-o)

Well honestly that was kind of odd. N had met Dragonair just earlier that day and back at Hota. Thankfully N isn't the type to feel offended by that kind of stuff.

"I must say you've grown quite phenominally. Most Dragonites are all 7 feet and 3 inches tall. It's very rare to see anything taller," N said as he studied Valorie's Dragonite with a hand under his chin. "I'm curious just what the right formula would be to cause such a thing to occur."

Zoroark just moved towards the Snipe talking to the Dragonite and couldn't help but give a . . . well it sounded somewhat like a snarky laugh, but he couldn't help it. "I don't know who's the little sibling here, you-" and at the word you there was a black smoke like effect before standing in the Zoroark's place was a Sableye. . . that looked exactly like Snype minus the snarky grin on its face, "or the Dragonite." And at the mention of Valorie's Dragonite the dark smoke just appeared again, only now there was a second 12 foot tall Dragonite that looked exactly like Valorie's, only it had the same snarky dark looking Grin that Zoroark had on his face. At another dark smoke effect, Zoroark was back to his true form and. . . laughing. Creepily. "Eeeheheheheheheheheheheh."

Any chance it's somehow connected to the Zorua pokemon? Judging from the form changing power it just displayed, it's attitude, and some of the similarities between him and a Zorua. . . the answer could very well be yes.

Kenshin Ren

Now the flush in Kenshin's cheeks grew just a tint brighter. "U-Um. . . I'm fine! W-Why do you a-ask?"

It should be very obvious Kenshin looks very nervous to Olivia right now. If anything that's the only thing causing the stutter right now.

Back