• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...You know no one appreciates trolls here, right~? Not to mention the video doesn't work 'cause it isn't a YT one :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Does that word ping you or something? XD; Also you're the only Mod I've seen so far who has a marquee usertitle. It's pretty cool.

I'm just referring to the site and apparent name of the video in Riko's last post~

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...I think it's pretty clever, actually, haha @ the gif. I should totally use it at some point. /shot

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm not a big fan of trolls. Then again I've been bullied by them so I have reason to hate them.

Nihilego

Years
35. Some of my best friends online are trolls strangely enough lol.

Yeah, I have some good friends who are huge trolls too. They're not generally bad people from my experience.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I just don't think trolls have such a good personality. They're in for one hell of a surprise when they get out there in the real world...if they ever do.

Nihilego

Years
I think it's more down to the individual tbh. Like regular members, trolls can't all be grouped together. Although I think we all agree that they shouldn't be allowed on forums just because they -might- be nice lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
40. Trolls can be funny yet harmless for the most part and well liked too, the ones that end up pissing everyone off are either doing it wrong or doing it intentionally.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Trolls do well for themselves in real life. *looks at people running the world*....Banks collapsing all over the world?...have a multi million pound end of year bonus.

Random bullying on the internet? makes me wonder why you didn't just you know, close the page.

Nihilego

Years
0 because I felt like it idek I'm bored!!

And yeah, what Lapras said tbh. :x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Seeing as I'm not gonna win this, I better just shut up about it. Obviously you guys have your beliefs and I have mine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. There are different types of trolls. harmless ones, and ones that should be kicked in the face. /shrugs. I'll be on the fence here and not speak no more.

But aha... talking about this reminds me of fifth grade. The grade that sort of changed my life, so to speak! Well... personality wise I suppose. It wasn't until Middle School until I got into anime and all that jazz, and it wasn't until Middle School that I found Tales of Symphonia aka my Bible in life.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Karma eh? those people living in war torn regions, the third world or randomly have something horrible done to them must all be awful people then.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

4th grade changed my life. Bullies galore, people who used to like me now treating me like trash... It didn't get better 'til 8th grade. Which is when I switched schools. Can't say that time period was when I got into anime/manga; I was already into it in 2nd grade.

I am a karma believer. I believe your soul will keep taking different forms until you live a good life. ...or something like that. (And by the way, it is NOT the same thing as reincarnation.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was bullied myself in fifth grade (and maybe before them like hell I remember). It was after that I went to Middle School on the other side of town (and then to Florida), but regardless, it wouldn't have continued. For one, I actually spoke up, so the two who were doing so had shut their mouths. And just in general I allowed it to make me a stronger person. ♥ Probably helped that I was also some sort of "peer-mediator" in the fifth grade of sorts. It really helped when I hit middle school actually, because it allowed me to help my neighbors, who were being bullied on the bus.

Of course, I suppose it's also why I have a 'I don't give a damn' behavior at times, but I consider that behavior to be somewhat of a double-edged sword.

tl;dr: being bullied can make you stronger or cause you to lose things such as confidence. i myself got stronger through it. ♥

On the note of Karma, this is the best kind:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back