• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well, it wasn't supposed to be just a battle RP… but I somehow can't consider not being able to love a weakness…

Probably because it could spare you a lot of emotional pain… but I'll take it into consideration.
I do understand your point. It seems more as if it would be a weakness if her it was that she was weak to love or affection and her being subjected to those would affect her negatively some how, but if we take it in a different direction, there are some ways that it could be a weakness on its own.

For instance, not recognizing apathy or affection could prove to be fatal, depending on the situation, especially at an Academy. The same goes for rejecting those things. It could also prove to create trust issues and the desire for feelings that aren't possible.

Maybe I'm stretching it and these should just be personality traits, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I keep thinking she should just have chronic pedal transient paresthesia.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I have lots of opinions! But nobody wants to hear them.

@Pink: So, with the Leg-Pain weakness decided, is Brit accepted? :3

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@DuskLunacy: Other than serious potential for his alchemy to be super OP, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him. And I'm sure you'll be able to manage his power level properly. Besides that, he seems a good bit nicer than Solo!

Last edited:

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hmm... I never really got any feedback for my new character. Opinons?

Nothing I'd say would be particularly kind, and I may have ended up breaking a rule somewhere along the way, so I was keeping my mouth shut. o3o

@DuskLunacy: Other than serious potential for his alchemy to be super OP, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him. And I'm sure you'll be able to manage his power level properly. Besides that, he seems a good bit nicer than Solo!

Literally (in every sense of the word) every superpowered character I've made has had serious potential for being insanely OP (if they weren't upon creation), Yuria and Lilina included. I've just been more subtle about it.

I haven't been very stable lately, so my mean is coming out. >_>

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@PinkSapphire I think that Brit's addiction to LARPing could be a weakness. Say, for instance, she one day wakes up and decides she feels like playing a bad guy (because I assume she's the type who'd do that). It seems that she would stay in character the whole day no matter what, making it difficult for the other "good guy" students. Or maybe she feels like playing someone helpless then gets attacked by a member of Fairytale or something. Seems like a weakness to me.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
With the way I designed his history and personality, Sagishi won't go overboard with his Alchemagic (I'm so coining that term for his powers!) for his own reasons, which works out really well in balancing him out.

Also, there are plenty of gimmicks and unique traits I haven't included for the sake of IC Discovery, but I'll divulge a pretty big one right now, seeing as it'd probably be revealed within the first post and would be very obvious from then on. Sagishi suffers from PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder), and some of the effects it has on him might be a bit on the extreme side. Well, you'll see once I get to posting as him.

I already know how he's going to enter (using a magic tome) but I'm not surewhat I'll do with him once he's there.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@PinkSapphire I think that Brit's addiction to LARPing could be a weakness. Say, for instance, she one day wakes up and decides she feels like playing a bad guy (because I assume she's the type who'd do that). It seems that she would stay in character the whole day no matter what, making it difficult for the other "good guy" students. Or maybe she feels like playing someone helpless then gets attacked by a member of Fairytale or something. Seems like a weakness to me.
And this is why Geras is my favorite.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

If it's like that... then yes, then I could allow it as a weakness which would be genius heheheh...

Lili, are you alright with that?

Years
I have completely lost track of what's going on outside of the Allister situation (oh, I posted and he is awake again for now). Anyone want to fill me in what's going on, especially with these new characters.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I have completely lost track of what's going on outside of the Allister situation (oh, I posted and he is awake again for now). Anyone want to fill me in what's going on, especially with these new characters.

Divine is stabbing students, Marie is molesting Yuria, Solo's going to die, that's about it.

Years
I see, so I guess nothing particular new has occurred then xD
I'll post again tomorrow if I get time. I figure I'll let machomuu get another post in first anyway.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yeah! Joining in the fight for real this time! Hopefully he can work well with the other students to fend off Divine, I'd prefer to save his Wolf form for a one on one fight if he ever gets in one.

Khawill

<3
Years
Well guys, way to point out that this is
PAGE 100
of the OOC part of YA, which means that in 12 posts, we would have reached the 2500 milestone

Khawill

<3
Years
Well yea, my math is bad.
Reproduction between two species would likely result in a hybrid of both species.
Snow-Lycan
Snow-maid
Snow-crow
Snow-wolf
Snow-pire
Snow-man (a snowman with the powers of a human)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
100 pages! Woo!

Reproduction works like this:

Vampire (Fe) + Vampire (Ma) = Vampire son or daughter.
Vampire (Fe) + Human (Ma) = either human children or vampire ones. (50/50)

Vampire (Fe) + Snowman (Ma) = is either snowman childeren or vampire childeren.

It's always 50/50 :p

You can't have a Youkai with both Vampire and Snowman powers. that would be over-powered

(vampire and Snowman were my examples in this case)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Misunderstandings abound in the midst of monster students, nub cakes and reincarnation.

Pain for some Lycan boy incoming in 3 2 1

Last edited:
Back