• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Are there only going to be fakemon in here, or will some old PKMN appear?

...*Sigh* Please, at least keep Pikachu...

Nope, all the pokemon in Battle Fire will be Fakemon created by Concorde and some friends. Sorry!

when is the release?
i cant wait
is there a download link now???

Not....out...yet... So please wait! Rom hacking is not easy >_>

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I have been informed that she's gonna be off from the computer for 4 respectful days. No idea why though. I last heard that she's still changing the attacks and stats of all fakemon, and has some friends helping her out.

We all have high hopes for this game, and so we shoud just be patient. ^^

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
...cmon ... been waitin ages for this hack...love the fakemon....i hope this hack wont be dropped..it rocks

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Wow this game is amazing,
I hope to hear some good news from her.....
*sigh* i havent even seen her much often,
Hope this hack is not dead and i hope to see*hopefully*
some updates. That would clear my curiosity.....

Years
._."

I know you can't wait for this hack and you want to play it ASAP, but please, STOP MAKING POSTCOUNTS containing few words ._." Whatever...

> Half of pokemon stats done.
> One new banner added.
> Also I'm working on pokemon official art, which will be seeable on my deviantART (http://light-ho-oh.deviantart.com). Not many pictures have been made, so don't even ask "when they will be there"...
> And about artwork, a thing made totally for fun...
bfboxartaq2.png

Just training Sugimori art style, a box like this DOESN'T EXIST ^^"

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It is very nice to hear from you, Concorde! :)

Also, I like the fake cover-box of thy hack! :D

As I always say, I wish you best of luck to everything you desire to do! ;)

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
concorde that cover is amazing the back round have a cool evil vortex kinda feel, and virus lugia is amazing, good luck

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
Years
is there a beta realesed if not will there be and when?
ps: how far through making the game r u?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I don't really get what's the big deal about making boxarts, unless you are trying to make the :pirate:s feel more attracted to stealing your hack? O.o
In any case, if that happens I'm sure they will make a horrible fake boxart themselves XD

Anyway, I was hoping to hear something else, but I guess you are just concentrated on finishing editing all the new Pokes completely before proceeding with the rest of the game, am I right?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
That may be it, zel. But hey, that adds to the suspense of choosing your PKMNs to fight others! :D

Hey, Concorde! Best of luck to your friends and to you! ;)

Roxas92

I HEAR The FEAR In Your VOICE.
Years
I really cant wait to play this game. It looks great. Nice job :D
Hahha if only I knew how to make a game I would. I have some talent in making sprites and Maps and just about everything else. I just dont know how to make it into a game. But this looks GREAT. Good luck.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
I don't really get what's the big deal about making boxarts, unless you are trying to make the :pirate:s feel more attracted to stealing your hack? O.o
In any case, if that happens I'm sure they will make a horrible fake boxart themselves XD

Its all about style and a creative way to make one hack looks better and showing whats one capable of.
And good things are never safe, there will always be bad mind trying to bring harm, but if others find out the is there will be no place for him/her in honor....

Years
Sorry Zel, but I must make you fell bad - me and Concorde live in Poland (somewhere near Germany^^), I don't know where Concorde lives, but I live in a capital city of Poland - Warsaw. In the center of the city is a thing called "Giełda komputerowa" - here you can buy original games on consoles and PC by lower prices, but some people are selling unoriginal games. You can buy here first and the second beta of Shiny Gold, in a horrible box with Fearow and Pokebal, with "i" nod "y" in the end of titlle. It costs 130zł (near 43$)! If people will be bad, they will steal all hack, but this time, thet will just have amazing box^^.

Years
Allegro - something like ebay - On allegro they give just boxes images, and in Warsaw, they've made boxes for Shiny Gold...

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
Sorry Zel, but I must make you fell bad - me and Concorde live in Poland (somewhere near Germany^^), I don't know where Concorde lives, but I live in a capital city of Poland - Warsaw. In the center of the city is a thing called "Giełda komputerowa" - here you can buy original games on consoles and PC by lower prices, but some people are selling unoriginal games. You can buy here first and the second beta of Shiny Gold, in a horrible box with Fearow and Pokebal, with "i" nod "y" in the end of titlle. It costs 130zł (near 43$)! If people will be bad, they will steal all hack, but this time, thet will just have amazing box^^.

And what we say to pirates?

Really. Polish Pokemon Scene is a pure n00bery so many people don't recognize Pokemon game piracy there. That's why hacks are so easy to find on allegro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back