• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Help Thread (DO NOT REQUEST SCRIPTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
So Anyone at all?

need 25 characters
1- make a script with "special 0x16F" inside... this give you the national dex (only for FR/LG)
2- I think you have to specify what ROM you are using...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2010
I'm really hoping someone can help me with this.

Is there a command in XSE that goes to a defined pointer depending on which directional button is pressed? If so, can you define if you are running (holding b in script) or walking with it?

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2010
Can someone help me? It keeps sayin "Two less parameters at line 8. The correct answer is 2"

here is my script
Spoiler:

And yes i know someone already asked this question but i didnt understand how to fix it

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
Can someone help me? It keeps sayin "Two less parameters at line 8. The correct answer is 2"

here is my script
Spoiler:

And yes i know someone already asked this question but i didnt understand how to fix it

changes are in bold... the new version of XSE doesn't support Boxset. I also correct some mistakes in the script

I'm really hoping someone can help me with this.

Is there a command in XSE that goes to a defined pointer depending on which directional button is pressed? If so, can you define if you are running (holding b in script) or walking with it?

Thanks in advance.
no, there's not a script command for this...

Last edited:

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
2.I want a script that will stop you from going into certain areas till after the elite four.just not entirely sure how to make it or what flag to set.

I am using a Firered ROM

How do I
make a script where pokemon are sold as items? can somebody possibly provide me with an example script and tell me how to change the pokemon and prices?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2010
It works but it wont give me an eevee.
Can someone help?

Spoiler:

squire

Upcoming Hacker
Years
It works but it wont give me an eevee.
Can someone help?

Spoiler:

I tried out this script in XSE and it does give you a pokemon.
But for some reason when I press start the pokemon option won't appear in the menu so I can only see my pokemon in battle.

Larsie13

Can someone help?

Spoiler:
Fixes are in bold. 0x133 means Pokémon number 307, or Breloom.

[Solved]

Game: Firered
Editor: XSE

Ok, so I've just started playing around with scripts. I can get simple dialogues to work, but I'm having trouble with making sprites move. I've been looking at the guides, ect. but I can't make this quite right.
I'm trying to make it so when you enter the room, the sprite will walk down two squares, and then over to the right one, then say something. However, when I enter nothing happens, untill I try and leave, at which point the message box pops up, but the sprite is invisible at all times.

Oh, and I've compiled this script to a green script tile in advance map, and changed the unknown and variable number thingies.

Evaluate, at your pleasure:
Spoiler:

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Game: Firered
Editor: XSE

Ok, so I've just started playing around with scripts. I can get simple dialogues to work, but I'm having trouble with making sprites move. I've been looking at the guides, ect. but I can't make this quite right.
I'm trying to make it so when you enter the room, the sprite will walk down two squares, and then over to the right one, then say something. However, when I enter nothing happens, untill I try and leave, at which point the message box pops up, but the sprite is invisible at all times.

Oh, and I've compiled this script to a green script tile in advance map, and changed the unknown and variable number thingies.

Evaluate, at your pleasure:
Spoiler:

Thanks in advance.

Looks like you're mixing up decimal and hexadecimal numbers.
It's most like you actually meant:

Code:
applymovement [B]0x10[/B] 0x8800231

Bigboy

15 degrees off cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Game: Emerald
Editor: Pokescript

Ok well the following code should let me battle a trainer. Then when you talk to the trainer after the battle he should say something then disappear. But all it does is battle first, then message, then it disappears. but when i take a step it comes back. So is there anything that i can do to make it from coming back.

#org $start
trainerbattle 0 0x004 $before $after
message $beaten
#raw 0x53 0x04 0x00
setflag 0x201
boxset 6
release
end

#org $before
$before 1 = What are you doing here?

#org $after
$after 1 = I thought we cleared the building.

#org $beaten
$beaten 1 = You may be a threat.\n The others should know?

Bigboy

15 degrees off cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
Ahh, thank you. I kept putting the person id as the person event number. That is why it wouldn't work. thank you very much

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi I have small script problem :( I did everything according to youtube tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvL0xb8o--Y) but in game it looks like this -
20090215112309bb0.gif

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
2.I want a script that will stop you from going into certain areas till after the elite four.just not entirely sure how to make it or what flag to set.

I am using a Firered ROM

How do I
make a script where pokemon are sold as items? can somebody possibly provide me with an example script and tell me how to change the pokemon and prices?

So how do i do these things?

also in firered i want to make it so oak gives you the national pokedex at the at the start instead of the normal pokedex.which part of the script do I change to special 0x16f to change that.and than which part of the script do i change to get rid of the national pokedex giving after the e4?

Last edited:

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Code:
'---------------
#org 0x3B4DEF
lock
faceplayer
msgbox 0x83B4E22 MSG_YESNO '"Smoochum: You want to form a rescu..."
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
fadescreen 0x1
fadescreen 0x0
hidesprite LASTTALKED
setflag 0x1001
if 0x1 goto 0x83B4E18
msgbox 0x83B9760 MSG_FACE '"Smoochum: [IMG]http://forum.animewolken.nl/images/smilies/ubb/frown.gif[/IMG] That make me sad."
end

'---------------
#org 0x3B4E18
msgbox 0x83B9820 MSG_FACE '"Smoochum: lets talk with gallade"
end

'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x3B4E22
= Smoochum: You want to form a rescue team?\nwith me?

#org 0x3B9760
= Smoochum: :( That make me sad.

#org 0x3B9820
= Smoochum: lets talk with gallade

The screen most be black if you have choose yes and them Schoomchum must disapear, But it don't dissapeart. But if you choose no the screen will be black and them smoochum dissapeart.

Wat's wrong with this script?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back