• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Division

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
[Yea, this is the story of the hack I want to make]

Chapter 1 - You choose me, Pichu!

Adam, a 13 years old boy with a blue hat, blue eyes, dark hair, jeans and a red T-shirt.
He used to get bullied a lot because of rumors about his father being evil and breaking the laws. Adam didn't get to know his father, his father died before He was born and He also didn't have any pokemon to comfort him.
Adam and his mother, Lilith, moved from Kanto to a region named "Heven" for a fresh start.
Heven region was divided to many "Zones", there are few inhabitable places where no zone was declared on it or they were war zones.
Every "Zone" is an area controlled by a different group. Some of them are friendly, and some of them just want to take the whole region.
Only a few places are not controlled by any group because they are declared as Friendly And neutral Zones. Or in short - FANZ.
Adam and Lilith moved to a FANZ.

"Mom, I'm going out!" Adam shouted to Lilith.
"Fine, but be careful! It's a new place so don't get lost! Use your Poke'gear!" She shouted back.
Adam ran towards route A and explored the route. As He walked He saw strange intimidating people passing by with Poochyena's and Mightyena's. They had tattoos on their faces withe the letter "W". He hid in the high-grass so He won't get found out, and He saw as those people were walking into his city. FANZ-No' 1.

FANZ-1 had many houses and even a hot spring inn. But their most prized possession was their power station. It gave electricity to almost half of the region, and because no one was willing to take a risk about making FANZ-1 a war Zone they made it a FANZ. The first FANZ in the region. Thus the name FANZ-1.

"EVERYONE OUT OF YOUR HOUSES!" Their leader, brendin, shouted while his Mightyena roared.
Adam was watching from behind a tree, scared without any clue what to do.
The people went out of their houses, scared. Lilith was afraid that something might happened to Adam.
"My son!" She said, "Did you see him? If you touched one of his hairs I will -"
"You will what? Attack us? No. If you want to see him alive, you will obey!" Brendin bluffed. He took the advantage that She didn't know if they took him or not.
Adam wanted to make a move, but what He had against them? Nothing. He couldn't do anything.

The group moved all the people to the power station and locked them inside. Adam watched the whole thing.

"We got this!" Brendin said. Everyone cheered and all of their pokemon roared.
They started wrecking the houses and stealing everything they could find.

'If I can get to the power station, I could free them all and we might have a chance to run them off!' Adam though. He sneaked through the guards and went to the power station. The doors were locked so He grabbed a stone and started to break the doors handles. The guards started to notice the noises He made and came after him, so He started running away. The whole groups attention was towards him and everyone started chasing him. He dived into a near lake in A route and hid underwater.
"One little child!" Brendin screamed on everyone, "You couldn't capture one little child!" .
"Sorry sir, He came from nowhere and now He's gone again..." One of the group's people said.
"This is team W! WAR! WE CAN DO EVERYTHING!" Brendin kept yelling.
"But si-"
"NO BUTTS! Go and find him or I'll hint my Mightyena to eat you. Clear?"
"yes sir!" Everyone replied and scattered through the nearest routs.
Adam got out of the water and tried to get back to FANZ-1 but it was heavily guarded this time.
He didn't know what to do now so He tried to run to another town, it wouldn't even matter which Zone it will be, as long as there anyone who is willing to help.
The group guarded the rest of the routs so He had no where to run to. Eventually, they found him and circled him.
"Surrender and we will not harm you. Too much that is." Brendin came and said.
Suddenly, a yellow, tiny creature hopped near adam and created a yellow flash that temporarily blinded everyone. Adam felt like He was getting pulled and then, when his eyesight was restored, He found himself in a bush with a red-scarfed Pichu staring him.
"Err... Hi?" Adam whispered.
The Pichu kept staring him.
"Aha..." Adam said. Then He peaked through the bush and saw the rest of the W's only getting over the surprise now.
"Wow, you really saved me there!" Adam felt much better knowing they don't know where they are.
"If we are at it... You saw the whole raiding thing right?"
The Pichu nodded.
"Good, mind helping me running them off?"
The Pichu was interested but didn't know what He meant so He was suspicious too.
"There is a power station in the town, we can charge you there and then scare them off with a strong electrical attack, what do you say?!"
Adam was excited that He had any means of resistance. The Pichu was excited too, to scare of the W's. Those who captured the rest of his family, the ONLY electrical pokemon in the entire region.
The only ones which survived this far.
"Well, it's the time to move out!" Adam said and Pichu nodded. They both came out from the bush and started running through everyone, ignoring all the W's.

Together, they reached the doors of the power station.

[Next chapter in the next post]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
Oops, I though it was the main section >_>

Chapter 2 - The good, the bad and the Pichu.

"Pichu, I don't know how, but destroy the doors!" Adam told Pichu.
Pichu nodded and used Iron tail to wreck the doors. They both entered the power station. The city's people were locked in the storage room.
"Let's go to them later, after we run them off, so the people won't get hurt!" Adam said and Pichu nodded with agreement.
They moved towards the dynamo that made electricity and the scrubbed Pichu against it. Pichu started glowing, flowing with electricity & power. The W's reached the power station themselves and went to Adam and Pichu.
"Surrender now! And we might not kill everyone here!" Brendin said.
"NEVER!" Adam replied and threw Pichu up in the air.
Pichu released all of the electricity they charged in one big thunder. He fried the whole W's. whoever was still conscious ran away.
"Wow. Just... Simple, plain, WOW. Now let's get everyone out!" Adam said.
They walked towards the storage room when suddenly...
"HOLD RIGHT THERE." Brendin said end sent his mightyena.
"Mighty... EAT. BITE." Brendin commanded.
Mightyena charged to Pichu, who was tired from his last attack.
"Pichu!!" Adam yelled and bothered Mightyena. Mightyena bit Adams arm and from the surprised He let go.
"What the hell, kid!? You don't disturb a pokemon battle!"
"Who says so?"
"You want a battle? THEN HERE I COME!" Brendin walked towards Adam.
"Pichu, with me!" Adam yelled and run while grabbing Pichu.
Adam and Pichu went to the warehouse with Brendin and Mighty chasing them.
Pichu used Iron-Tail on the doors and freed everyone. Brendin saw that now He can't do anything and decided to run for it, leaving his W's behind.
"Adam!" Lilith ran for Adam and hugged him.
"I'm fine mom... All thanks to Pichu." Onced Adam said it, everyone gasped in amazement.
"You said... Pichu?" An elderly came out of the crowd.
"yes, why?"
"For years there haven't been electrical pokemon in Heven region... They all died once they got it!"
"Why?"
"No one knows. I'ts like they became sick and lost all of their electricity, which is partially their power."
"Strange. Very strange."
"I'm speculating it's one of the groups that controls the Zones. Search near the seas!"

Pichu kept staring at Adam. He even started to admire him.
"Pichu, want to know what happened to electrical pokemon?" Adam asked.
Pichu nodded.
"Then lets go to the other Zones. It will be dangerous, you still want to?"
Pichu kept nodding.
"Good."
"But don't forget to visit Professor Naimen first, his pokedex might be very helpful, plus, He can give to you few pokeballs so Pichu won't have to walk all the time."

Adam went to Naimens lab.
"Here is your pokedex, and few pokeballs." Naimen gave Adam the items.
"I hope you'll write down what you find, it might let me help you with finding what's going on with the electrical pokemons." Naimen suggested.
"Fine, if we find something withing your area of expertise, we will call you."
"By the way, how come that Pichu is your first pokemon?"
"We couldn't afford it in Kanto. Mom needed help with money so I worked instead of connecting with pokemons."
"I'm sorry to hear that... I'm guessing you don't know how the 'types' subject, right?"
"Why yes, I do. I learned that the hard way... "
"Anyway, I made an analysis about your Pichu, it seems He is very very strong, for his evolution stage. Appearently, He can learn other types of attack like water, fire, and even some of the grass type moves! How it's possible I don't know. We found that out by accident, He used ember on one of my colleges when He tried to catch him with his hands and then leech seed because He was tired."
"It's amazing." Adam was stunned of how lucky He is.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
Chapter 3 - Two and a half Pichu's.

"well. I think it's time we build our own team, don't you think, Pichu?"
Pichu nodded with agreement.
"Who should we choose to take?" Adam asked.
Pichu made a strange, snake like movement.
"Ekans?" Adam guessed and Pichu nodded.
"Well, let's find one, I guess..." Suddenly, Pichu started running towards a river.
"Hey, wait up!"
Pichu started crying and then they heard a hiss.
"Ssss... Seviper!!" A Seviper came up from the river and whipped Pichu with his tail.
"HEY!" Adam yelled, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"
Seviper hissed back.
****[Each time there are 4 stars, it means it became a pokemon battle, which I make "Game Like"]
Pichu used Charge, how He's charged with electricity!
Seviper used Poison Fang. - Seviper is paralyzed.
Pichu is poisoned.
Seviper can't move!
Pichu used Fire Punch on Seviper, it was a critical hit!
Adam uses 1 pokeball - Seviper is catched!
Dex entry -
P1 -Seviper and Zangoose are eternal rivals. It counters a Zangoose's dazzling agility with its sword like tail, which also oozes a horrible poison.
P2 -Some of the Seviper's in Heven region have green tails, which indicates that they are extremely poisonous, more then the rest of the Seviper's.

"What was up with him?!" He asked pichu.
Pichu started crying "Pichu, Pichu pichu, Pichu!" It sounded like He was angry but Adam couldn't confirm anything by this.
"Sorry, you are a bit... Hard to understand."
"I am?" Pichu asked.
"WAIT WHAT" Adam jumped in fear.
"Pichu?"
"Did I just imagined you said "I am"?"
Pichu gestured that He didn't with nodding to the sides.
"Yea... The hell. I can understand... WAT. Anyway, mind talking to Seviper?"
Pichu nodded with agreement.
Seviper was out and then Pichu started yelling at him while seviper hissed with shame.
*What the hell man?! I thought we were friends!*
*I don't know what you are talking about! I just remember being inside of that pokeball out of the blue!*
*what... Do you mean, you don't remember attacking us?*
*ME? ATTACKING YOU? Dude, I'm a pacifist!*
Pichu didn't understand what was going on with seviper.
*Err... In another matter - From now on - You are not a pacifist!*
*what do you mean?*
*We have taken you under our wings. Or in that case, in our pokeball.*
*WHY?!*
*I want to avenge my family, you know... Which is partially yours too. So what do you say?*
* I don't even have a choice, do I?*
*Then ok.*

Pichu turned towards Adam who tried to understand the conversation, which He didn't.
Pichu smiled and nodded, Adam took that as a cue to take Seviper back.
In second glanced, Adam noticed that Seviper's tail-edge, where it supposed to be red - It was green. So are his fangs.
Instead of red - Green!

"Pichu, are you alright?" Adam asked. He saw that the open cut from Seviper's Poison-Fang attack was getting sick-ish green.
"We gotta head to the next city, to find a poke-center..." Adam became worried.
Pichu didn't notice the effects of Sevipers poison until Adam mentioned it.
"Get back in the pokeball, you gotta rest."

Adam walked through A route to B route, from B route He could see a city with tall buildings.
"It must be there!" Adam started running towards there.
"Aah... I miss my mom and younger brother... Suddenly, I'm not half the Pichu I used to be." Pichu thought to himself poetically.

Adam reached the city with the high buildings after going through a forest filled with bug type pokemon as Caterpie, Weedle and Venonat.
Finally, He arrived the poke-center and talked to nurse Joy. This nurse Joy had different kind of clothing, She had a yellow apron and a black suit. On the apron there was a black lightning symbol.
"Excuse me, nurse Joy..." Adam asked politely.
"Yes, yes let me take the pokeballs and I'll give 'em back in a minute." Said the nurse and took forcibly his pokeballs.
After a minute She gave him back the pokeballs.
"Now scram off, punk! You ain't getting a thing from me!" Yelled the nurse and her Chansey threw explosive eggs on Adam.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
I will be glad for comments about how to make it better, you know. Or to know if you enjoyed it...

Back