• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Ugh can anyone help me with the code for getting through the goldenrod basement where team rocket is? I've been doing this for hours.
Have you beat Pryce by now? Because that is necessary to trigger the events there. If you are trying to get too early well......... you will not succeed

alienhunterx;7543349[/QUOTE said:
Is there a good place to get a Ground, Electric, or Fighting-type near Violet City? When Falkner defeated me recently, most of my team was weak to Flying moves. (I know about the boy who wants to trade a Bellspout for an Onix, but Bellsprout themselves are pretty hard to find in this hack.)

On a related note: Are there any trainers on Route 30 worth fighting after Zane is defeated? If the rest of my team (besides a 13th level Chikorita) is going to stand a chance in Falkner's Gym, they need more practice.
Well there is old Geodude inside Dark Cave as well as on Route area above your hometown.

Last edited:

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
Is there a good place to get a Ground, Electric, or Fighting-type near Violet City? When Falkner defeated me recently, most of my team was weak to Flying moves. (I know about the boy who wants to trade a Bellspout for an Onix, but Bellsprout themselves are pretty hard to find in this hack.)

On a related note: Are there any trainers on Route 30 worth fighting after Zane is defeated? If the rest of my team (besides a 13th level Chikorita) is going to stand a chance in Falkner's Gym, they need more practice.

i cant remember exactly but i think theres someone in cherrygrove PC that will trade a poliwag for a mareep, u can find poliwag on route 30 (the route with mr pokemons house). someone will have to verify because i havent played LC in a while

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Hello:

So I recently downloaded the live beta (build 3003).
It has worked perfectly up until Violet city.
I want to get an onyx from the man west of the poke center, but when I trade him my bellsprout, the game freezes/crashes. On GameBoid android, the game crashes and quits. On VBA on Win 7, the game turns a weird pinkish color

24RJK

I am attaching my .sav file as a .zip so you guys can look at it.

http://puu.sh/24RLl for the .zip file (it'll auto download).

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
When does the undersea express travel? I beat blaine in the cinnabar gym and Ijust can't figure out what I'm missing..
WARNING SPOILERS

Beat Blaine, then beat the people on volcano'd cinnabar, then beat Blue.
Then go to Red, and try to beat him, but people there will tell you fight E4.
Fight E4 round 2.
Get called by one of your allies (I forget) on an FBI-esque mission.
Complete 4? FBI-esque missions.
Then travel on undersea express (southeast of New Bark)

I may be missing some things, last time I played this game was a year ago, and just started a new file with newest beta now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Hey can anyone tell me if the EVs in this game work the same as they did in Crystal where you could max every stat, or how it was in FireRed (more likely i would think) where you could only max two stats?

And would anyone happen to know where to find the macho brace in this game (if it's even in it)

Years
Yes I had and I am actually in kanto working on silph co struggling through that now, thanks for replying (:
No, problem but there is that fake Director of GoldenRod who is actually the admin of Team Rocket who when beaten gives you the key to enter the undergrounds of the city where you have to find the real Director.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
I'm super confused as to what to do. I have 15 gym badges, so all of them except for Blue's. I can't use dive, and when I talk to Blue he just stands there. I have no idea where to go next. Any pointers?

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
I'm super confused as to what to do. I have 15 gym badges, so all of them except for Blue's. I can't use dive, and when I talk to Blue he just stands there. I have no idea where to go next. Any pointers?

click on the wall nest to blue on the right, a hole will open up in the wall

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
..wow..did you even go to the link I posted? It has nothing to do with "wanting to be right". Read the link I posted. Move tutors teach moves that pokemon cannot learn through a tm or otherwise. Blaziken cannot learn Thunderpunch through a Tm. It will not allow it. A Move tutor CAN teach Blaziken Thunder Punch. If you go to my link you would understand this. It really isn't hard to comprehend.

Yes you can buy the thunderpunch TM. But some pokemon just cannot be taught how to use Thunderpunch even with a TM. A Move tutor CAN teach those pokemon to use that move.

The only reason Blaziken can't learn thunderpunch through TM is because the only games thunderpunch were GSC. Blaziken wasn't around at that time, so obviously it can't use thunderpunch TM. And the guy at goldenrod actually doen't teach thunderpunch, he teaches thunderbolt, flamethrower and ice beam. Don't try to correct me, because I went there on numerous occasions throughout my playthrough of Liquid Crystal.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
The only reason Blaziken can't learn thunderpunch through TM is because the only games thunderpunch were GSC. Blaziken wasn't around at that time, so obviously it can't use thunderpunch TM. And the guy at goldenrod actually doen't teach thunderpunch, he teaches thunderbolt, flamethrower and ice beam. Don't try to correct me, because I went there on numerous occasions throughout my playthrough of Liquid Crystal.

Guess he only teaches thunderpunch on crystal then. Damn. Well thanks. When does he show up though? After you beat the league or on a certain day?

Years
I'm pretty sure I just finished this beta.. I'm on west vale port and can't seem to do anything. I've beat all the nexus members and the lighthouse and Icant seem to figure out what's next...

Anyways my question is, when I download the next one when it comes out do I have to start a new file or will it just update?

And I didn't mean a guy teaching. I meant on the fifth floor of the market. They sell tms. Thunderpunch is one of them. I used it on my typholosion.

Years
Hello:

So I recently downloaded the live beta (build 3003).
It has worked perfectly up until Violet city.
I want to get an onyx from the man west of the poke center, but when I trade him my bellsprout, the game freezes/crashes. On GameBoid android, the game crashes and quits. On VBA on Win 7, the game turns a weird pinkish color

24RJK

I am attaching my .sav file as a .zip so you guys can look at it.

http://puu.sh/24RLl for the .zip file (it'll auto download).

This is most likely related to Crystal Onix which is causing problems with that trade in Violet and with normal Onix in the wild too in the 303 build...
Better not catch an Onix now as it may crash the game

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
Guess he only teaches thunderpunch on crystal then. Damn. Well thanks. When does he show up though? After you beat the league or on a certain day?

I believe he shows up on wednesday, but it might be saturday. I usually just adjust the date on my computer and then fly to goldenrod and he will be there. I do believe you have to beat the league first.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
This is most likely related to Crystal Onix which is causing problems with that trade in Violet and with normal Onix in the wild too in the 303 build...
Better not catch an Onix now as it may crash the game

Your fine with catching an Onix normally without having to worry about crashing. It's just this trade instance that is bugged.

I believe he shows up on wednesday, but it might be saturday. I usually just adjust the date on my computer and then fly to goldenrod and he will be there. I do believe you have to beat the league first.

Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Hey there buddies.. I'm new here so i am bit shy..
Well I've encountered some problems in the game. The 3rd gym leader at the Orange Islands is not there. I already beaten the nexus 4 Mister G and shut down all of the nexus one but the gym leader is not there. I already beat the 2nd gym leader so why is the 3rd gym leader not there?

And oh... I forgot.. where can i found zapdos? Rumors said that this legendary pokemon is in the rock tunnel. But I already searched the whole area and the bird is not totally there. I also doubt that this bird is in the hallow cave but definitely I'm wrong.. please help me with my problem. Thanks for the answers. :)

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
yow guys 3 of team nexus grunt is blocking the way trough cyrstal cave.. how can i rid of them?
and bug report. when i did my first step at the @ the 4th city on orange island i got no exp when battling nexus and wild pokemons

Last edited:
Back