• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Holly looked up at Haru and smiled. She didn't know what to say, and she didn't want to say anything. She sighed happily and leaned on Haru's shoulder a little. She looked up at him and smiled again. She looked at the pokemon for a while, but turned back to look at Haru. Kayla looked at Holly and smiled. She looks so happy... She yawned and looked at Yuri. She set the sleeping Lillipup on the grass and sat up. She stretched and looked around.

Jasmine looked over at the other pokemon with interest. She yawned and walked over to them. Might as well see what they're doing... Lumina looked down at her from her perch on Daisy's back and giggled. "Yay!" Daisy smiled and laid down on the grass. Primrose looked at Jasmine and giggled. "Hi there, Miss Cranky Pants!" Jasmine glared at her and snorted out fire. The other pokemon looked at Jasmine and smiled. Then they turned to look at Haru's pokemon.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru's heart melted when Holly smiled at him. He leaned in and kissed her lips. "So yeah..." He hated being awkward, but he couldn't help it. He was just like that. "What should we do? Just relax out here?" He grinned when he said that. He loved the idea of spending the entire day with Holly. For the first time in his life, he was truly happy. When he was a kid, he was made fun of for his short size but deep voice. It was constant, and cruel, but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything when he was with Holly. He didn't even notice the fight Torch and Void had gotten into.

Void used Body Slam to start off, knocking the Charmeleon back a few paces, who countered with a Metal Claw. Although the two were just sparring, they were getting into it and were exchanging blows like no tomorrow, from Flamethrowers to Ice Punches.

Years
Holly looked up at Haru and nodded. "That sounds good to me." She looked at Kayla, who looked like she was bored. Kayla sighed and laid down on the grass, being careful not to lay down on Yuri. Holly looked at her and sighed. "You know, you don't have to hang out with us every second of every day." Kayla looked at her and giggled. "I can't just leave the two of you alone! And besides, today's the day for family!" Holly rolled her eyes and giggled. Kayla sighed and layed back on the grass.

The pokemon all sat down on the grass to watch the two pokemon train. Lumina yawned and walked over to where Holly was and climbed into her arms. Molly looked at Lumina and followed her, floating close to Holly's head. Rosemary watched them curiously for a second, but quickly turned back to look at the other pokemon.

Years

Atlus Midgard

Ding!

Atlus' jacket now dry, he exited the dorm. First things first, get something to eat. Pop-tarts don't last long, especially with a good bit of exercise(at least running to class....) and he had a feeling that his Pokemon didn't eat anything, which would have lead to mishaps if Snort(Swinub) was out. Snort's pokeball shook dangerously as Atlus walked to the cafeteria. Besides, that is what Thanksgiving is all about, food, being thankful for all the good stuff, family, and more food.

Atlus entered the cafeteria, decked out in all its thanksgiving glory. It even had a mascot of Farfetch'd(though not on the menu,fortunately for the rare bird). Atlus piled up a few plates for his Pokemon and himself, and sat at an empty table. He released his Pokemon, and after minor arguing and a short grace, went to eating.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled at Mark's answer, "Great! I'm sure he'll be off today with it being Thanksgiving and all. Yeah, he has his poketech with him too." She said as pulled out hers and quickly scrolled through the names before finding her brother's and typing out a message for him. "There, we'll see if he's busy or not. Hopefully he isn't too much and he can give us some tips." She said happily.

Diana shrugged, "To tell you the truth, it does feel different. I don't know why, it's like I see things differently." She frowned, "Not sure if that makes sense or not."

As Nika went off to drop off her pokemon Lucia smiled, "So, have many other friends here Mark? I would assume you know a lot of the other students since you've been here for some time."

Outside Samuel nodded, "Good. Keep it that way, let's head back, no need to arouse his suspicion any longer than we need to." He went back to the center and set himself down on the ground while giving a brief glance at Roberto.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len sat down on the floor and continued chatting with Diana about evolution.

"Believe me you got it easy. I didn't have arms in my pre evolved form! Its still weird having hands! And considering these mitten things are kind of a part of my hands... well as far as I know at least, that makes it even tougher! If I had fingers or anything under these that would be alot more handy for carrying stuff... I dunno. Maybe they do come off. Maybe there's a trick. eh." Len explained.

Mark began to think for a bit when Lucia mentioned thanksgiving. Everyone's folks seemed to be coming to visit... Mark wondered... what about his parents? His dad he could care less for but he still had a nice connection with his mother. Chances are they would both be there though, even if Mark didn't say anything. Mark was afraid to message them though. He really didn't want his dad to embarrass him here and spout out nonsense.

"Friends? Yeah I know a few people around school. We tend to go different ways alot and a few of them seemed to dissapear from the academy. Come to think of it, I think I know a lot more girls then guys. Haha. At least nowadays. I dunno I'm just a really charismatic individual. I've gotten to know a lot of new folks in classes. Snype seems to be much better at it though because lots of Pokemon seem to be familiar with him." Mark said.

Snype walked back into the Pokemon Center with Samuel inconspicuously and joined Len. He simply waited for Mark to return them to get healed but Len seemed to be in conversation.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Mr. Ryan's class

Ruby could tell by the way the boy answered that he didn't like it how she interupted their conversation, so she decided to apogize once again. 'i-i'm sorry for interupting so suddenly.' Ruby pulled of a smile before she heard mr. Ryan talk about a boy and a Lugia, these stories actually kind of interest her. When the boy started to talk about his mother that was from these islands Ruby decided to leave the conversation silently and sneaked away.

'hey Hikari! how about we go search in books about this story?' Ruby asked her Poochyena as they ran through the hallways. '(hmm! sounds good!)' Hikari answered. But when she did Ruby's mind was distracted again when she suddenly saw Kilik around. 'hey! Kilik!' Ruby ran over to him to greet him. 'sorry for that note earlier.' Ruby rubbed the back of her head as she smiled embaressed.

Roxas Jaden Asakura

Roxas thoughts got interupted when suddenly a Meowth decided to take interest in him. "what are you scared of?~" the Meowth meowed cutely forward his face, but weird enough Roxas understood what it said. 'i'm afraid of nothing.' Roxas coldly looked at the Cat pokemon, then decided to pat it with a soft smile. This action made even Obilivio smile, Roxas soft side would always show up in situations like these, but... this Meowth is not stupid, he's probely sensing that Roxas is part of Team Rocket.

Though... was it possible for a pokemon to sense that? because this is kinda Roxas's way to hide his identity, he's part of team Rocket, but it's hard to find out because Roxas always forgets about it when he's too excited or he's having fun, which is always...

'Roxas, it might be better to stop daydreaming.' Obilivio laughed. 'oh? was i?' Roxas asked the Lucario weirdly untill Roxas saw the look on his face, this Meowth could be dangerous for him...

'here you go, little one.' Roxas took out a Poke poffin and feeded it to the Meowth, hoping it would go away now, right now he had other things to think about, like how to apologize to Alice for earlier.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika made her way to the desk and handed across Yanma's Dusk Bull, oblivious to the nurse's icy demeanour. She didn't even realise this was the nurse she had dealt with earlier in the day. Thanking the nurse Nika turned and watched Mark, Lucia and their pokemon. They seemed to get along well, but what was their secret?

She had always been terrible at reading people, and most people found her overly formal, even cold. Mark didn't seem bothered by any of it though, which was... well, it put her at ease. She liked Lucia, based on first impressions, she seemed... professional. That was something Nika could appreciate, professionalism. A trait she had always tried to instill within herself as a trainer.

All this thought was wasted energy... time to give Yanma's name a little more thought...​

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin was a little bit relieved when the girl left him and Mr. Ryan alone, but somehow he felt a small bit of guilt as well for excluding her from the conversation. Kenshin wanted to be friendly with everyone but...darn you timid shyness of his!

Sadly Ryan Kenshin couldn't really tell why you were laughing about not being a party guy. This concept of making fun of oneself wasn't something he knew very well.

"Um...I...Think? Maybe? I'm...personally not sure. I've never been to the island during the annual festival. I've...Only been a few times," he apologized.

After a bit of hesitation, he added, "But...My Mom was...the girl who played Lugia's song at the festival...when she met my dad."

Considering how the girl for said festival is supposed to be very young, one must imagine Kenshin's parents must've known each other for over a decade before they got married. "...Dad was...on vacation...He was...picked to be the...'hero' of the festival."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth
Seth heard the new trainer call for him to slow down, and did so. Hearing him hurry up to him, Seth decided to start talking to him again.

"So, you havent told me what dorm you're in..." Seth reminded the character that now walked next to him. "I can't exactly show you where to go if I dont know where that is..."

Shadow
Well, now that the Aipom is gone, shall we leave? If you have anywhere in mind that you would want to go, i'm okay with it. Shadow asked Kim, who looked a little disheartened after having the Aipom taken back from her.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Maxwell smiled and let off a sigh of relief. He was happy that Genevieve's spirits seemed to have lifted through carrying the egg. The teen decided that there was no reason for her to not keep holding it for the moment, after all the egg would get some nice warmth and maybe hatch quicker. When he thought about it, Maxwell was unsure of how long the egg had been taken care for. Maybe it was just on the verge of hatching? It didn't really make much sounds though, but maybe this was a really docile Togepi? You never knew...

In any case, his girlfriend's request wasn't one that Maxwell had expected. But then again what was there to expect from someone who just lost their mother? A request for a conga-line? Not too likely. It did seem like a nice gesture though, Maxwell could picture him and Genevieve standing atop a hill with the wind behind them and the balloon with the letter tied to it and- oh hey there's that guy from before! How the heck did he get here so fast? Was Celebi or Dialga screwing up the continuum, at this hour? Unbelievable. In fact, they should be ashamed of themselves. Waltzing around time like that just because they can control it! In any case, Maxwell wasn't really sure how to act now. It would feel rude to tell the guy to piss off, he seemed like a nice person. On the other hand, Maxwell wasn't sure if Genevieve wanted a complete stranger to go with them. So, the teen was now conflicted, in fact so conflicted that all he could get out was an awkward, "Uh, uh... Oh hi! Umm, nice weather we have here..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Cafeteria

Rosalyn smiled at Alice as she kept her head on Jimmy's shoulder. She was happy he hadn't told her to move, or asked what she was doing. As she listened to Alice speak Rosalyn's eyes sparkled and she smiled more. "That sounds really sweet" she said softly taking another bite of her salad.

"and I know how you feel, I really like a boy too, though I'm not sure what he feels" Rosalyn sighed softly though still smiled blushing faintly as she glanced at Jimmy.

"He's...well he's helped me out of a few tough spots, and I've done the same for him too," she continued looking at Alice. "Also, Alice feel free to call me by my nickname Rosie"

Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve stood up still holding the Togepi egg in her hands as she looked at Maxwell. It was partially the egg that was making her feel better, but also a combination of her own realization and her boyfriends presence. With a slight smile Genevieve held the egg with one hand and gave her boyfriend a semi-hug and a kiss on the cheek muttering a thank you, it was clear in her eyes how much him being there for her helped.

When she heard what he said Genevieve tilted her head in confusion, "what?" she said softly before noticing the boy from before. "o-oh Hello" she spoke softly. Sapphire meanwhile noticed the boy that had upset her trainer before and glared even more, add in the fact the Simipour was oddly colored, with her darker blue fur and red eyes the glare wasn't a pretty sight, it looked downright evil. With a growl her eyes locked on the boys Lucario and she fired a Hydro Pump at the Lucario before even Genevieve could say a word.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Academy Cafeteria

Alice giggled at Rosalyn's words. After seeing how she acted around the rebellious-looking boy around them, she could easily tell that he was the one. But the boy was completely oblivious to this, however, in spite of all the signals. Now Rosalyn was resting her head on his shoulder, and he was about to finish his sandwich, not really minding that.

Now, with his sandwich completely in his stomach, the boy had nothing else to do to avoid the conversation between the two girls, so he started to think. And, for some reason, all he could think about was what Rosalyn said. A boy she liked, who had helped her a lot and that she had helped him as well. Who was he anyway? Something inside of him wanted to find out, and although Jimmy did not know where that came from, he found himself willing to follow that thought.

"Humph, whatever." he muttered.

Alice giggled at his words and turned to him.

"What about you, Jimmy?" she asked, "Do you like anyone in here?~"

Jimmy opened his eyes wide for a second, then he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"...Don't be ridiculous."

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius

Isaac was in and out of cafeteria fast. He was already getting tired of the place, and well didn't want another incident. He returned to Jason with the water bottles and opened his up right away. Jason let out a sigh. Isaac was the only one who seemed to know anything of the club.

"I guess I'll call up to the office and ask them to announce it." Jason said taking out his phone, "Yes hello. Its Jason Wolf. I need you to make an anouncement about my club. It will be starting within half an hour. Advanced training club. Yes. yes. Alright thank you."

"So any good?" Isaac asked.

"Wait for it..." Jason replied.

"Attention all students. Anyone interested in the advanced training club can report to the battlefield outside room 144 it will begin in about half an hour. Thank you." said a voice over the intercom system.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Diana snorted, "At least you can stand up. I'm all the way down here, but still, once I become an Aggron, it'll be worth it! I'll be just like my dad!" She giggled. "Well, you did help me, so thanks." She said.

Roberto's eyes immediately locked onto Snype once more as Calamity suppressed a groan of annoyance.

Meanwhile Lucia got a message back and nodded, "Okay, seems that he is busy at the moment actually. Wants me to leave an e-mail for him. No problem there." She said as she tucked her poketech away. "I can check with him once I get back to my room then." She shrugged. "Anyway, I'll see later how he managed. I know Adrian was rather... loud when he first evolved, just like Able."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len chuckled and scratched at his back. "Hehe... no problem! But hey, I might have arms but your covered in armor! That's pretty cool in its own right!" Len complimented.

"I guess. You were right about that hit making you stronger though! That must have really hurt though. You were knocked out cold when I hit you with that attack! But you did really good recovering from it... hey if you ever want a rematch I'm always around!" Len said. She certaintly seeme different when evolving. Len remembered when he was just Poliwag he was fairly shy... Snype snickered as the two talked about evolutions. He was a bit envious. He felt like he was going to be left in the dust once Len evolved again...

"Sounds good." Mark said. "Well, at least I know that Ninjask being rather loud isn't too uncommon... Mark returned Shedinja to its Pokeball and placed his other four pokeballs on the counter. Snype and Len still seemed occupied... He was glad to see Len getting along with Diana after their battle and all. Mark sat down in one of the chairs in the lounge and watched over everyone.

"Still having trouble with a name Nika? I'm not having much luck myself..." Mark said to her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

So class was over? The only exciting part was the story being told, if not nothing. Although, I may be interested in this field trip Mr. Ryan has planned. Maybe I'll get to see a Lugia in person. I'd prefer seeing a Victini.

Yaiba finally hopped off the window & went over to me, eager to look for any battle. Guess he wants a strong foe. I didn't have any questions for Mr. Ryan. Why not? I packed my stuff & motioned Yaiba to come. I had all day to myself now, plus it was Thanksgiving. It was Thanksgiving... I choked inside... I didn't wanna think about it...like I need them.

Before I left the class, Ruby went up & spoke to me. I tried my best to show I wasn't bother by anything. You could say anyone could be fooled by it. "Hey! Kilik! Sorry for that note earlier." Oh yeah, the note. I checked my pocket & took out the note.

"It's funny," I replied, staring at the note, "I've been here for a few days, made a few friends. It almost feels like home." I felt alone inside. I had friends. They were like family. My real family can't come today. It's Thanksgiving day.

[Insert a swear word of your choice here]

A tear rolled down my left eye, I didn't feel it at all. I only stared at the note. Yaiba looked at Ruby & Hikari. Red is not his favorite color, but who needs to know that? I'm dealing with something here right now...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika jumped, clearly startled as Mark spoke to her and broke her out of her reverie. She had been so lost in thought she had stopped paying attention to her surroundings. Awkwardly avoiding eye contact Nika adjusted her hat and her glasses unnecessarily.

"I... I was thinking about "Loki". It's from a book my father used to read to me about two squabbling brothers. Loki was the one always causing trouble and playing tricks on everyone, so..." She trailed off, embaressed by this display of sentimentality.

"Uh... any luck contacting Lucia's brother?"​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny

Ruby saw how Kilik took out the note. "it's funny." he said and mentioned something about making friends and that this academy started to feel like home. "ah... Yeah..." Ruby smiled as she turned to the ground. Something made her feel empty on this academy, but she wasn't sure WHAT made her feel empty.

Suddenly Ruby and Hikari saw a tear rolling on Kilik's cheek. Ruby is not wearing red! >.> look at the pic in my sig. "K-Kilik...? What's wrong...?" Ruby runned the tear away on his cheek and showed it to him. Today was Thanksgiving, is there something wrong with his family?

Ruby reminded herself that none of her siblings or even her dad had called her yet. "..." Ruby waited for an answer from Kilik, she wanted to hug him to make him feel better but didn't do it to not scare him.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AaronPortrait.png
Lucario.gif

Sir Aaron Reiki II & Lucario

Aaron gave the boy an odd look, but replied politely, "Yes, I'd say this weather is comfortable." He nodded in notice to the girl's introduction, though something made him wary. An increasing sense of danger...

What the-- Lucario had fortunately detected the incoming hydro pump and dodged it somewhat easily. Attacks were often predictable with the aura. Though quickly more of these powerful attack came in, and as we all know, detect becomes increasingly more likely to fail after each success...

"Lucario!!" Aaron felt time slow down around him. One of those attacks was not dodgeable. Aaron decided to do something unsafe. He leapt forward, in front of Lucario, and took the blast directly to his chest and stomach, which (being an incredibly powerful move used by a superpowered Pokemon) hit Aaron with incredible velocity and knocked his body back, rolling back for a good ten seconds, until he was about a hundred feet back from where he had been hit.

Sir Aaron! Lucario gave the Simipour a very harsh glare but quickly turned and rushed over to Aaron, who lay face up in the field a good distance away.

Back