The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2014, 06:36 AM
LicensedJet
Playing Pokémon Y ~

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Like every Pokémon game I went with the name Mike as it's what everyone calls me but with the introduction of character nicknames this generation I was going to pick Mikey, not very creative.. I know.
After starting the game up the and reaching the point here I got to decide my nickname I instantly liked M-Meister and went with it.
L'il M and Big M weren't doing anything for me..

47 0255 6583
Old January 8th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Trainer Galza

Nature: Relaxed
In Y, Dan (my real name omg) is my Player Name entered at the start.. D-Man is my Nickname.. and I'm kind of shooting myself. My retarded Nickname in Join Avenue was Sir CooGuy.. (spoiler, I'm not that much of a narcissist) .. I didn't think that from that moment on my real name would be replaced with D-Man, every time my buddies showed up.. I really wish I was thinking more clearly at the time.. In my X game, though I choose the Female character to be different.. and it was kinda hard to pick an awesome Nick that fits a girl when you're a dude playing one. It just feels weird to me. <_<

--Normal Safari--
Aipom -- Loudred -- Smeargle

If you add me, PM so that I may do the same
Old January 8th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Endless
& give nothing back

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
We're not allowed to post in threads that are over a month old, because, well, it's against our rules. Sorry. ):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Community Rules
A thread that has not been posted in for more than a month (generally around 30 days) is considered “old”. Please do not revive old threads. If there's a topic you're interested in but the thread is too old to be posted in, create a new thread. Exceptions do apply in certain forums, so check the rules to see if they're exempt. Sticky threads are also usually exempt.
Thread locked.

Last edited by Endless; January 8th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here