• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official AshGray Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2010
where do i go after i help james from not getting married ????

what i do after i get sonlax from blocking the waterfall???

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2010
Anyone know where to find that squirtle? I go through the cave, only to battle like 3 trainers, and exit at a store. And I can't fill out the survey, it sticks to the screen D:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Anyone know where to find that squirtle? I go through the cave, only to battle like 3 trainers, and exit at a store. And I can't fill out the survey, it sticks to the screen D:
You must use Old Rod in pond before you enter the cave ;)

how do i get into the fuschia gym!!!!
Click on statue from northern side (mean you will be behind the statue) and click on B button in emulator (check which button is set for B).

I could use a bit of help here. I just did the whole Squirtle Squad thing and got Pikachu back, and Squirtle is joining my quest, but I don't have him as a Pokemon. Help?
You should have him in box. If you had caught something which does not belong to Ash's team.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Does the last beta only go to that Preschool event? Cause I let the kids play with the pokemon, then the kid off in the corner asked me to look for the meowth, but theres nothing cept a giant rectangle that goes on, and nothing else happens.

munchlaxitive

I Made Pokemon Thunder Yellow
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2011
um i got squirtle and when i went t check if he was in my pc because my party was full, but he wasnt there, also i hate charmeliean, how do i level him up if he dosent listen??? the only way to get him to listen is to make him charizard then do a movie event witch is like mewtwos revenge or sumthin

AMZMA

◄♪Begin Your Day With Musics♫►
Years
i've same problem.Thanks for answered it.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011

Right before the cave, there's a fishing hole and a house where a man gives you the old rod. Rather than walking up to the water and selecting the rod from your bag, just press A as if you were going to surf. It will ask if you want to use your old rod, and when you say yes, you'll pull up the squirtle.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
The main problem I'm having right now is figuring out the Koga riddle.

"To enter the POISON CHAMBER and the MASTER attack, the NINJA should head SOUTH and go BACK"

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get into Koga's gym to battle him.
If I could get any help on this one, I'll be very appreciative. =D

Also, a secondary problem is, where the hell did Paras run off to? I can't find it anywhere.
I remember in the animé that they found it up a tree so I'ma try do that, but yeah. Please help me out here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
hi guys i'm new here but I've been playing the game. The problem i encountered was i cant seem to buy any stuff... the mart worked in cerulean but it didnt in vermillion city, i must've done something wrong because i remembered i encountered squirtle with picachu and when the got to the mart it shows nothing but questions marks with a price of 1$

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2016
everytime i try to play it white screen comes and i cant to nothing anymore

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
When playing as a girl, at the very begining if you change into pjs your sprite appears as a boy, and you get refered to as a 'he'. Even once you change back into your regular chlothes you remain a boy...

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
how do i get squirtle!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?1!?!?!?!?!!?!!?

After falling into the Squirtle Squad's pitfall trap you should go east and enter the house. Talk to the man inside and you'll get the fishing rod. Exit and head for then water. You can heal at the girl to the right of the house if you want. When you click on the water and asks you to use the old rod click yes. Squirtle will pop up out of the water and steal pikachu, not before injuring it. Head east to the cave and enter. When in the cave go directly north and you'll find Squirtle and Pikachu. Squirtle allows you to heal Pikachu. You'll need a super potion. If you have one then that's great. If not the go to your right and follow the cave wall till you reach the exit.

Right outside of the cave is a Pokemart. Go inside and talk to the shop clerk. He'll mention something about Team Rocket before giving you a free Super Potion. Head back to where you found Pikachu and Squirtle and then use the Super Potion on Pikachu. At this moment you need to have a space open in your party besides Pikachu's spot. After you tend to Pikachu's wounds, Squirtle will see what a caring Trainer you are and want to join you on your travels.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
I let the kids look at my pokemon, one wants a meowth, then i went down the path and it opened to a open field, what do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back