• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd rather get mint since it doesn't give me chest pains like too much coffee.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'm at home this morning because I'll be doing an evening shift today. All the Governors are meeting in the Ministry of Budget to fight with the Minister over the deficit limits for next year and I need to report on any possible injuries!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

So cool and worky worky, Wentsies.

tumblr_lf1652PDke1qa35qa.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

*Hands you a minty drink*

Anything that doesn't give you a headache is probably better for you than anything that does~

Agreed! Chest Pains, headaches. None of these is what i like in my life kthnks. So I usually stick with Juice when I'm having something other than water these days.

I am currently in the early afternoon and I am about to go out and drive to a few places. Whether I am doing this alone or with someone just depends on my sister but I have a feeling that it will be alone. Ah well.

Gabri

m8
Years
Calculus screwing with my life again.
And Spring Break will be nonexistent for me because of Lab stuff.

May this semester end already please kthx.

Melody

Banned
Years

It has to be the characters, the story and the concept. All three must harmoniously align with my interests. If it does, I pick it up. If not, I ignore it. Sometimes I take a chance, but this is usually the rule I follow.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013

I like a blend, but characters are very important, if I can't enjoy the characters I won't enjoy the show

Gabri

m8
Years
A really good plot - preferably (is it even a valid word? I'm sleepy) with parallels to life lessons/human nature/world problems - AND well-structured characters. Not the same old Mary Sue/hero/dark lord villain kind of stuff.

Also - I'm very happy today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back