• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Mmmmkay..... let's not be too hasty there. There is nothing wrong with playing just for fun, but there is something wrong with insulting people who don't deserve it. Not all competitive duelists are elitists, y'know. *glances at Marauding_Master* On second thought.... XD

Oh, but that card is useful, you know. There are a lot of new cards coming out that like having dark monsters in the graveyard to remove from play, and it works with Shroud of Darkness (discard a dark-type monster from your hand, draw a card). It even works with Skill Drain, which negates the abilities of all monsters on the field. No, I don't see it getting competitive use anytime soon, but that thing isn't as completely useless as you thought. XD

The Decisive Battle
Quickplay Spell
Select one "Wandering", "Heart", or "Key" monster on your side of the field and one monster on your opponent's side of the field with the same or higher attack points. For this turn only, the attack of the selected "Wandering", "Heart" or "Key" monster is increased by the original attack points of all other monsters on your side of the field. During this turn, only the selected monster can attack, and he may only target the selected monster on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is activated during your opponent's battle phase, you must skip your own.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
Mmmmkay..... let's not be too hasty there. There is nothing wrong with playing just for fun, but there is something wrong with insulting people who don't deserve it. Not all competitive duelists are elitists, y'know. *glances at Marauding_Master* On second thought.... XD

Well, you have your competitive duelist, who plays to win but doesn't mind helping out with the creative and fun Decks, and is possibly even known to use them for fun himself/herself.

Then you have your elitist bastard who thinks you suck balls and should kill yourself to lessen the amount of "noobs" who play the game, just because you decide to run something like Destiny Board rather than Destiny Heroes.

Oh, but that card is useful, you know. There are a lot of new cards coming out that like having dark monsters in the graveyard to remove from play, and it works with Shroud of Darkness (discard a dark-type monster from your hand, draw a card). It even works with Skill Drain, which negates the abilities of all monsters on the field. No, I don't see it getting competitive use anytime soon, but that thing isn't as completely useless as you thought. XD

I'll edit it so it'll lose you the Match if it's not in your hand or on the field, then.

Oh, by the way... It's "Veil of Darkness". It was released in Gladiator's Assault.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm? AE said it was shroud, so I blame him. XD

Anyway, I don't play IRL. I'm strictly a WC07 player (or I am once I get my hands on the game. XD) How should I know what it's called? *assumes picture of innocence*

Hmm... I'd say that insulting people with cards shouldn't assume that they're idiots who won't play-test before they go into battle. They'd summon it on their own with a friend and see the effect before they ever played it. Instead, use the power of made-upness. XD

Diplomacy
Normal Spell
If you are a member of Pokecommunity forums using the username "Marauding_Master", you are not allowed to place this card in your deck or sidedeck. By showing this card to your opponent after you have been defeated, you win the match.

Shameless Insulting
Normal Spell
If your are a member of Pokecommunity forums using the username "Marauding_Master", you must run three copies of this in your main deck at all times and use at least one copy during a duel. Lose half your life points. No cards may be chained to this card's activation.

Complete Elitist Freak Doom Dealer of Rabid Porcupines
Monster/Dark/Beast/Effect/11111111111111111111111111111111111*
Atk 0000/Def 0000
This monster may not be played in defense position. If you have ever ridiculed someone for playing YGO just for fun, you must play three copies of this monster in your deck and summon at least one during a duel. When this monster is summoned, your opponent may punch you in the nose and steal your deck. If you cannot chase them down within ten seconds, you lose the duel and all your cards, and must give up playing children's card games forever.

IT'S JUST A CARD GAME!!!!
Counter Trap
Activate in response to your opponent's elitist behavior. Shock them back to reality.

Marauding_Master will officially regret ever calling me a moron. XD

Last edited:
Years
You guys' improvement on my cards helps alot. I'm going to mention you all (but I'll only track down who made each when I finish writing the chapter the card appears in) in the fic, so thanks for the help.

The Chain of Memories card was a reference to Sora's old memories. It's destroyed by Amnesia, because that represents the drive given to him by his new memories.

I'll put what I was thinking for the Organization XIII out here now.

The 13 - The Superior
3000/3000
8 Stars
Spellcaster
DARK
Effect: Once per turn, you may discard one card from your hand to negate the attack of an opposing monster and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's life points.

The 13 - The Freeshooter
1900/1200
4 Stars
Warrior
LIGHT
Effect: Once per turn, you may add one spell card from your graveyard to your deck and shuffle it. If you do, this monster deals 700 points of damage to your opponent's life points. (This does not count as effect damage.)

The 13 - The Whirlwhind Lancer
2200/2000
6 Stars
Warrior
WIND
Effect: This card may not be normal summoned or set. This card may only be special summoned when you deal battle damage to your opponent's life points. Once per turn, return one monster on the field to it's owner hand. This effect may not be activated if there are no "The 13" cards oher than this one face up on your side of the field.

The 13 - The Chilly Academic
1400/1200
4 Stars
Spellcaster
WATER
Effect: This card may not be destroyed as a result of battle. If this card is returned to the hand by a card effect, discard it.

The 13 - The Silent Hero
2500/1000
5 Stars
Warrior
EARTH
Effect: This card may not be normal summoned or set. This card may only be special summoned by the effect of "The 13 - The Cloaked Schemer". This card deals damage through defense.

The 13 - The Cloaked Schemer
1000/1900
4 Stars
Spellcaster
DARK
Effect: When your opponent special summons a monster, you may special summon one "The 13 - The Silent Hero" from your hand or deck. When this card is sent to the graveyard, Special summon one "The 13 - The Silent Hero" from your graveyard to the field.

The 13 - The Luna Diviner
1500/1000
4 Stars
Warrior
LIGHT
Effect: When this card decalres an attack target, flip a coin. If heads, increase this card's ATK by it's DEF for damage calculation only. If Tails, return this card to it's owner's hand.

The 13 - The Flurry of Dancing Flames
1700/1500
4 Stars
Warrior
FIRE
Effect: If the only monsters in the graveyard are "The 13" monsters, when this card is put into the graveyard, remove it form play. on your next end phase, return it to your hand.

(Just a little reference to how Axel never seems to die in CoM)

The 13 - The Melodius Nocturne
0/0
4 Stars
Spellcaster
WATER
Effect: When this card is normal summoned, special summoned, or set, special summon "Waterforme Tokens" in all avalible monster zones. (500/500) Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each "Waterforme Token" in play.

The 13 - The Gambler of Fate
1000/1000
4 Stars
Spellcaster
DARK
Effect: Once per turn you may flip five coins. Draw cards equal to the number of heads, and discard equal to the number of tails. You MUST flip five coins if you activate this effect.

The 13 - The Graceful Assassin
700/1300
4 Stars
Warrior
WIND
Effect: Once per turn, during your main phase, you may activate this card's effect. Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points, and discard two cards. This monster may attack your opponent's life points directly.

The 13 - The Savage Nymph
1600/800
4 Stars
Warrior
LIGHT
Effect: When this card is normal or special summoned, destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the field. If there is "The 13 - The Graceful Assassin" or "The 13 - The Flurry of Dancing Flames" face up on your side of the field, you may destroy one spell or trap card as well.

The 13 - The Key of Destiny
1500/1500
4 Stars
Warrior
LIGHT
Effect: If "The 13 -The Flurry of Dancing Flames" is face up on your side of the field, This monster may not be destroyed as a result of battle.

So, how do you like them? I put some thought into it, and this is what I got. The deck based around these cards is used by the antagonist of my story, Xiikra, just as the original CoM deck is used by his brother, Kiira.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
The 13: Nyu, should be XIII to reflect Organization XIII better. Demyx needs a title, by the way.

Superior: No. -1 CA and life point costs to negate attacks is very bad on a two-tribute monster. How about he gets a free attack negation each and every turn? Much more useful, though maybe not enough to warrant two tributes.

Freeshooter: Broken. Why? Because you can recycle spell cards and deal damage for no cost (way to easy to inflict battle damage). I'd say lower the attack to about fifteen hundred or so and get rid of the burn as well as restricting it to when you destroy a monster, or just tack one seven hundred extra points of damage when he battles.

Whirlwind Lancer: Mm-mm. Broken to the max. Why? Because it is special summoned too easily. Dealing battle damage to your opponent is way too easy to do. I'd say make him a tribute monster and require that only a "XIII" monster be sacrificed.

Chilly Academic: Underpowered. Shield crush and say goodbye to your wall, and the discard thing makes no sense.

Silent Hero: Nice, but the wording is wrong. Try "When this monster destroys an opponent's defense-position monster, inflict the difference in this monster's attack points and the opposing monster's defense points to your opponent's life points." I love how Schemer pulls him, as well.

Schemer: Eh, for a situational summoner this pair does all right, though I'd say that this guy needs at least 1900 defense so that Zombie Master doesn't run over him. Zombie hates this monster, as does any deck that likes special summoning. Gladiator Beast doesn't like it when their tag-out gives the opponent a new monster.

Luna Diviner: Card Trooper=Better for quick beatdown hate. I'd say that with the whole berserk thing, shouldn't Saix get to attack multiple targets? 1900 attack point beatstick with the ability to strike twice in a row would fit the role.

Flurry of Dancing Flames: Recurring beatstick that doesn't need to stay in the graveyard? Discard decks will abuse this guy. He's like a hand-jumping Treeborn Frog. I'd say that you should restrict it to destruction by battle.

Demyx: So this guy is basically OTK material. True, Cyber Dragon runs him over on the best of days, but once you get him a clear field you're basically looking at OTK. I'd say to lower the attack of the tokens, or give him fixed attack and have him summon one token per turn or something.

Gambler of Fate: Needs to be some kind of penalty for getting it wrong, and this thing abuses Second Coin Toss. How about you choose whether to keep the first effect and leave it there or continue flipping and risk losing it all? That way you can't abuse him so much. Seriously, either way he's most likely going to self-replace if you get even one heads, and that last effect is way overboard. Change it to a two-card draw, please.

Graceful Assasin: Meh, get rid of the discard requirement. Tell you what, give it 1700 to start with and then let it lower attack to strike directly.

Savage Nymph: Drillroid is already there if we want monster-form shield crush. Let her be mini-zaborg when one of her 13 buddies are face-up (AKA mandatorially destroys any monster when summoned).

Key of Destiny: Crappy monster that turns into buffed marshmallon? No thank you.

Years
The 13: Nyu, should be XIII to reflect Organization XIII better. Demyx needs a title, by the way.

Superior: No. -1 CA and life point costs to negate attacks is very bad on a two-tribute monster. How about he gets a free attack negation each and every turn? Much more useful, though maybe not enough to warrant two tributes.

Freeshooter: Broken. Why? Because you can recycle spell cards and deal damage for no cost (way to easy to inflict battle damage). I'd say lower the attack to about fifteen hundred or so and get rid of the burn as well as restricting it to when you destroy a monster, or just tack one seven hundred extra points of damage when he battles.

Whirlwind Lancer: Mm-mm. Broken to the max. Why? Because it is special summoned too easily. Dealing battle damage to your opponent is way too easy to do. I'd say make him a tribute monster and require that only a "XIII" monster be sacrificed.

Chilly Academic: Underpowered. Shield crush and say goodbye to your wall, and the discard thing makes no sense.

Silent Hero: Nice, but the wording is wrong. Try "When this monster destroys an opponent's defense-position monster, inflict the difference in this monster's attack points and the opposing monster's defense points to your opponent's life points." I love how Schemer pulls him, as well.

Schemer: Eh, for a situational summoner this pair does all right, though I'd say that this guy needs at least 1900 defense so that Zombie Master doesn't run over him. Zombie hates this monster, as does any deck that likes special summoning. Gladiator Beast doesn't like it when their tag-out gives the opponent a new monster.

Luna Diviner: Card Trooper=Better for quick beatdown hate. I'd say that with the whole berserk thing, shouldn't Saix get to attack multiple targets? 1900 attack point beatstick with the ability to strike twice in a row would fit the role.

Flurry of Dancing Flames: Recurring beatstick that doesn't need to stay in the graveyard? Discard decks will abuse this guy. He's like a hand-jumping Treeborn Frog. I'd say that you should restrict it to destruction by battle.

Demyx: So this guy is basically OTK material. True, Cyber Dragon runs him over on the best of days, but once you get him a clear field you're basically looking at OTK. I'd say to lower the attack of the tokens, or give him fixed attack and have him summon one token per turn or something.

Gambler of Fate: Needs to be some kind of penalty for getting it wrong, and this thing abuses Second Coin Toss. How about you choose whether to keep the first effect and leave it there or continue flipping and risk losing it all? That way you can't abuse him so much. Seriously, either way he's most likely going to self-replace if you get even one heads, and that last effect is way overboard. Change it to a two-card draw, please.

Graceful Assasin: Meh, get rid of the discard requirement. Tell you what, give it 1700 to start with and then let it lower attack to strike directly.

Savage Nymph: Drillroid is already there if we want monster-form shield crush. Let her be mini-zaborg when one of her 13 buddies are face-up (AKA mandatorially destroys any monster when summoned).

Key of Destiny: Crappy monster that turns into buffed marshmallon? No thank you.

I didn't put too much thought into Superior, so I easily accept the blame for that one.

Xigbar... This guy comes from a trap-based deck. It fit with how I was supposed to run the rest of of the deck. How it counts as battle damage was mainly there to pull Xaldin.

Vexen: Yeah - he's not too good on his own. That's why I have this:
Continuous Trap: Superior Intellect
Effect: "The 13 - The Chilly Academic" cannot be affected by the effects of spell cards.
The discard thing is mainly because with this on the field he becomes near invincible, so it's not very fair.

Lexaeus: I don't like to explain it. I know that isn't the official wording - I just won't write it that way until the card in my fic is revealed.

Zexion: Okay... DEF boost for Zexion. I will now make it 1900.

Saix: I'm not quite sure what you're trying to explain, sorry.

Axel: THe point is, in CoM, Axel is killed in battle several times, yet is still the only one there who makes it to KH2. I'll Rewrite his effect - a clause that only makes him worthwhile in XIII decks.
The 13 - The Flurry of Dancing Flames
1700/1500
4 Stars
Warrior
FIRE
Effect: If the only monsters in the graveyard are "The 13" monsters, when this card is put into the graveyard, remove it form play. on your next end phase, return it to your hand.

Demyx: I've fixed that. I messed up the names for a few of them, but I managed to fix all of them but him before I had to get off. On the card, I see what you mean, however that was partially his point. I'll lower the tokens to 500. 1000 is a bit too much.

Luxord: I have now changed him to:
The 13 - The Gambler of Fate
1000/1000
4 Stars
Spellcaster
DARK
Effect: Once per turn you may flip five coins. Draw cards equal to the number of heads, and discard equal to the number of tails. You MUST flip five coins if you activate this effect.

Marluxia: He was designed to Directly attack for large amounts but be bad on defense. That would eliminate the reason I gave him the direct attacking effect.

Larxene: Changed! New support card added, as well.
Normal Spell: (I can't find the name of Larxene's Slight)
This card may only be activated when "The 13 - The Savage Nymph" is on the field. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "The 13" monsters in play times 300. Return "The 13 - THe Savage Nymph" to your hand after this card's effect resolves.

Roxas... yeah, I was rushed for time on this one. I'll try again later.

I can't remeber who, but they said Namine wasn't a princess... yeah, seeing as she's half of Kairi, she is.

I thank you all again for the help. However, the Amnesia combo I really want to put in there, so I'm keeping that card. Also, you wouldn't be spamming three Amnesia, just one. I've come up with more cads for the deck, however - ones that don't suck, and once I finish the 40 card deck, I'll put it all up here. Keep bringing me ideas, however. You guys' contribution can only improve it.

ACC-M... On your card, The Decisive Battle, why does it include "Wandering"... it kinda creeped me out, for a reason I'll tell you once I get an answer.

Last edited:

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
Keyblade Master of Light - Sora
LIGHT Warrior-Type/Gemini
Level 4 ATK 1900 DEF 1200

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with these effects. • This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. • This card cannot be destroyed by battle while equipped with a "Keyblade" card. • If this card is removed from play by the effect of "Drive Gauge", when it returns to the field, it is treated as an Effect Monster with its effects.

First, I'm not sure if I spelled "Gauge" correctly. I most likely didn't. Second, I figured making him a Gemini Monster would make Sora more balanced.

Keyblade Master of Darkness - Riku
DARK Warrior-Type
Level 6 ATK 2500 DEF 1000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "The Road to Dawn". When this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, equip this card with a "Way to the Dawn" or "Soul-Eater" Equip Spell Card from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone. While this card is equipped with "Way to the Dawn" or "Soul-Eater", neither this card nor the equipped card can be removed from the field, except if this card is destroyed by battle. If this card and "Keyblade Master of Light - Sora" are face-up on the same side of the field, add 1 "Eternal Session" from your Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone to your hand.

Yes, he looks kind of overpowered, but note his Summon requirement. Then look at the next card.

The Road to Dawn
Normal Spell
This card cannot be activated unless your opponent controls an "Organization XIII" monster, and you do not control a "Keyblade Master of Light - Sora". Pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Keyblade Master of Darkness - Riku" from your Deck or Removed Zone.

That should balance things out. Now for their team attack Limit.

Eternal Session
Quick-Play Spell
This card can only be activated if it was added to your hand by the effect of "Keyblade Master of Darkness - Riku". When this card is activated, select 1 each of "Last Saber & Dark Cannon", "Master Hearts & XIII Blades", and "All's End" from your Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone and add them to your hand. When this card resolves, select 1 monster your opponent controls and destroy it. Your opponent cannot Chain to this card.

Last Saber & Dark Cannon
Quick-Play Spell
Activate only by Chaining this card to your "Eternal Session". Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each "Keyblade" Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard and Removed Zone, however that damage is decreased enough if necessary to leave your opponent with 1000 Life Points. Your opponent cannot Chain to this card.

Master Hearts & XIII Blades
Quick-Play Spell
Activate only by Chaining this card to your "Last Saber & Dark Cannon". Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls and remove them from play. Your opponent cannot Chain to this card.

All's End
Quick-Play Spell
Activate only by Chaining this card to your "Master Hearts & XIII Blades". The Chain this card is in resolves forwards instead of backwards. Your opponent takes enough damage to make his or her Life Points equal 1, and all cards in your opponent's hand are removed from play. Cards removed from play by this effect cannot leave the Removed Zone. Your opponent cannot Chain to this card.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Fatal Fortress
Monster
*/Rock/Earth
The monster is unaffected by Monster, Spell and Trap effects. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. All monsters that battle this monster inflict Piercing damage.
ATK/0 DEF/0

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Road to Dawn: No. Why? I'll just preserve CA by summoning Riku with a tribute, and what if my opponent isn't playing a XIII deck? Then this is plain useless. *sweatdrop*

Sora: Er.... I have a Sora and a Riku equivalent already created a page ago, along with an entire card set based around them. *sweatrops again* Anyway, the gemini effect here is kind of meh. Sure Sora has high attack, but the inability to be destroyed by battle when equipped with a specific card (which doesn't exist, by the way, since the card I created is "Blade of Heart-Key" not "Keyblade") isn't that great. Attacking twice in one battle phase is already Roxas's thing anyway (go one page back to see what I mean). I've also got a Donald, Goofy, Kairi, and Namine equivalent already.

Riku: Insane brokenness because of his shut-out of effect destruction for only one tribute and his ability to easily pull the Eternal Session cards. At least lower his attack to 2400 so that Monarch can suicide him. I already have an Eternal Session card created.

Eternal Session: This is just beyond broken. Since your opponent can't chain, if you set this up you're looking at OTK. No way is anyone going to recover from getting hit with damage like that, and the combo is way too easy to set up. Reducing their life points to one, destroying a monster on their field, and cutting away their back row all in one card that conveniently searches all four? If you're going to do an auto-win, at least cut the "your opponent cannot chain" bit and remove the ability of Eternal Session to search the other pieces. Nobody could win, ever, against a deck running this unless they managed to outspeed it in record time.

Axel: Still insanely powerful. I suppose, however, the XIII-only requirement and the cost of a normal summon to bring him back make him balanced. I definitely see him as being quite possibly the most useful.

Marluxia: Hmm... this guy is supposed to be an end-game boss. He needs a little more then high direct attack that costs CA. Personally, I'd give him some sort of Auto-Win condition (Like, if he attacks your opponent's life points directly a total of twenty times you win the duel) since he likes reducing points when you fight him in KHII-Final Mix+.

Xigbar: As I stated, Xaldin is broken enough without help.

Sleight of Larxene: Wimpy burn support for a deck that doesn't swarm. 0_o
Then again, the ability to return to the hand and use the summon-destruction effect does have its possibilities...

Superior Intellect: So he needs trap support to save him from spells? Jinzo and Royal Decree laugh at you, since both basically make him a buffed up Marshmallon without burn.

Saix: Card Trooper is a monster run in many competitive decks that tosses three cards from the top of your deck in order to gain 1500 attack and gives you a card when it's destroyed. I'm saying that since Saix likes to go berserk and attack all over the place in-game you should give him the ability to attack multiple times in one turn instead, possibly with an attack increase.

Luxord: Now he's an actual gambler. You should mention that you may only flip each coin once, regardless of card effects. That way you can't abuse this guy with second coin toss.

Lexaeus: You could just copy my wording. XD

Fatal Fortress: No such term as piercing in YGO. Try "When a monster battles this defense-position monster, apply damage calculation as if it was in attack position." So basically tribute fodder that stays around forever but doesn't wall? I suppose that the inability to shield life points makes it a bit more balanced.

Oh, and the reason I included "Wandering" in Decisive Battle's text is that I have a line of monsters based on Final Fantasy characters known as the "Wandering" monsters. AE threw in a bunch of them as well, but I was the originator, I swear. Anyway, if you look back a few pages you'll be able to see them.

Years
Here is my completed deck. I'm going to be printing out the cards I made, and taping them to cards I never use, and dueling against people with this, to test it's limits.

Keybearer x3 - 3
Princess of Heart x2 – 5
Guardian of Heart x2 – 7
Magician of Heart x2 – 9
The King of the Key x1 – 10
The 13 – The Key of Destiny x3 - 13
Blade of Heart – Oblivion Key x1 – 14
Blade of Heart - Oathkeeping Key x1 – 15
Blade of Heart - Ultima Key x1 – 16
Blade of Heart – Pirate's Key x1 – 17
Blade of Heart – Guardian's Key x1 – 18
Blade of Heart – Berserk Key x1 – 19
Shadow Corridor x3 – 22
Fateful Premonition x2 – 24
The Castle of the King x1 – 25
Combo Limit – Trinity Limit x1 – 26
Polymerization x2 – 28
Overdrive x3 – 31
Two Crossed x2 – 33
Sleight – Zantetsuken x2 – 35
Sleight – Warpinator x3 – 38
Sleight – Sonic Blade x2 – 40

Keybearer
Monster/Light/Warrior/Effect/4*
ATK 1600/ Def 1500
When this monster is normal summoned or set, look at the top card of your deck. If that card includes the word "Heart" in its name or that is named "The 13 - The Key of Destiny", you may special summon it. A monster summoned in this way cannot attack on the turn it is summoned or be offered as a tribute, and is sent to the graveyard when this monster is destroyed. If the card includes the word "Heart" in it's name, but is not a monster card, add it to your hand.

Princess of Heart
Monster/Water/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
ATK 1000/Def 1000
If this monster is special summoned, "Keybearer" cannot be removed from the field by card effects. Once per turn, discard one card from your hand in order to place one "Heart Counter" on a monster on your opponent's side of the field. Monsters with "Heart Counters" cannot destroy this monster as a result of battle.

Guardian of Heart
Monster/Earth/Beast-Warrior/Effect/4*
ATK 1500/ Def 1700
When this monster is face-up on the field, you may change the target of one of your opponent's attacks to this monster. If "Keybearer" is on the field while this monster is face-up on the field, increase the attack of "Keybearer" by five hundred points until this monster is removed from the field.

Magician of Heart
Monster/Water/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
ATK 1700/Def 1500
If "Keybearer" is face-up on the field when this monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent's life points, you may place one spell card from your graveyard on the top of your deck.

The King of the Key
Monster/Light/Divine-Beast/Effect/6*
Atk 2400/Def 2000
This monster's name is treated as "Keybearer" for the purpose of determining card effects. While this monster is face-up on the field, increase the attack of all monsters with "Heart" in their names by five hundred points.

The 13 – The Key of Destiny
800/750
This monster may have two "Blade of Heart" cards equipped to it at the same time.

(I made it so you can only equip one to both Mickey and Sora - it didn't seem right otherwise.)

Blade of Heart - Oblivion Key
Equip Spell
This card may only be equipped to "Keybearer", or "The 13 - The Key of Destiny. Increase the equipped monster's attack by eight hundred points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead. When the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent's life points.

Blade of Heart - Oathkeeping Key
Equip Spell
Effect: This card may only be equipped to "Keybearer", or "The 13 - The Key of Destiny. Increase the equipped monster's attack by seven hundred points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead. When this card is destroyed by its own ability, destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Blade of Heart - Ultima Key
Equip Spell
Effect: This card may only be equipped to "Keybearer". Increase the equipped monster's attack by one thousand points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead. Any monster that battles with the equipped monster is destroyed after damage calculation.

Blade of Heart – Pirate's Key
Equip Spell
Effect: This card may only be equipped to "Keybearer", or "The 13 - The Key of Destiny. Increase the equipped monster's attack by four hundred points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead. When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent, add one "Blade of Heart" from your graveyard to your hand.

Blade of Heart – Guardian's Key
Equip Spell
Effect: This card may only be equipped to "Keybearer", or "The 13 - The Key of Destiny." Increase the equipped monster's defense by six hundred points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead. Once per turn you may redirect an attack on one of your monsters to the equipped card.

Blade of Heart – Berserk Key
Equip Spell
Effect: This card may only be equipped to "Keybearer", or "The 13 - The Key of Destiny. Increase the equipped monster's attack by four hundred points. If the equipped monster would be destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead. The equipped monster must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once per turn, and its ATK increases by 500 during damage calculation only.

Shadow Corridor
Counter Trap
When your opponent declares an attack on a "The 13", "Key" or "Heart" monster you control, negate the attack and discard one card from the opponent's hand to the graveyard.

Fateful Premonition
Normal Spell
Select one card from your Deck and remove it from play face-down. At any time during the duel, when your opponent summons or activates the effect of a card, you may reveal the card removed from play by this card's effect. If the card your opponent played has the same name as the card you revealed, negate the summoning or activation of that card and remove it from play, then add the card you revealed to your hand.

Castle of the King
Field Spell
Increase the attack of all "Heart" and "Key" monsters by three hundred points. Once per turn, by paying eight hundred life points you may place one "Heart" or "Key" monster from your deck or graveyard on top of your deck.

Combo Limit - Trinity Limit
Normal Spell
This card is treated as a "Limit Break" Spell Card. Pay half your life points and select one face-up "Keybearer", one face-up "Guardian of Heart" and one face-up "Magician of Heart" on your Field. Until the end of the turn this effect is activated, the ATK of each of the selected monsters becomes half the combined original ATK of the selected monsters and each of the selected monsters can attack three times in the same Battle Phase. Whenever one of the selected monsters inflicts Battle Damage this turn, that Battle Damage becomes 500. If the selected monsters are the only monsters on your Field, you do not need to pay any Life Points to activate this card. You may only activate one "Limit Break" Spell Card each turn.

Overdrive
Normal Spell
Select one monster in your fusion deck with "Drive Form" in its name. Shuffle all cards listed in its fusion text from your field into your deck, and special summon the selected monster. This does not count as a fusion summon.

Two Crossed
Equip Spell
This card may only be equipped to a "Key" monster. When this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of the equipped monster being destroyed, special summon one "Keybearer" and one "The 13 - The Key of Destiny" from your hand or deck.

Sleight – Zantetsuken
Counter Trap
Effect: Activate only if there is a face-up "Keybearer" on your side of the field. Discard one card from your hand to negate the activation/effect/summoning of a card, and destroy it. No cards sharing the same name as the destroyed card may be played.

Sleight – Warpinator
Normal Trap
Effect: Activate only if there is a face-up "Keybearer" on your side of the field. Remove one opponent's attacking monster from play.

Sleight – Sonic Blade
Continuous Trap
Effect: All face-up "Keybearer" may attack twice per battle phase with the card's original ATK being applied for damage calculation.

As you can see, I made soem new cards, used some of your made ones, an modifed others a bit to fit the deck's purposes. Thank you all for your help.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Overdrive: Not good, because most fusion monsters say they are only summoned through fusion summoning. Why not say that it counts as a fusion summon, since that doesn't take up your normal summon anyway?

Princess of Heart: Oh come on, at least use my improved version. *sweatdrops*

The XIII-Key of Destiny: No, and why? Two equips is just poor, since nothing in the keyblades's effects makes them unequippable two at a time, so he's technically just a crappy vanilla without vanilla support right now. Try using the two attack version, please?

Guardian's Key: Fair enough.

Berserk Key: Wow, I like this one. Which keyblade are we converting here?

Pirate's Key: Serves to recall keys from the graveyard, eh?

Oblivion: Moderate burn damage and attack boost.

Oathkeeping: Valuable because of its "paralysis" style effect, and that it can pay for itself.

Ultima Key: Obviously the strongest of the keys.

Magician of Heart: Change the text to say when it destroys a monster, not when you inflict damage, since AE pointed out that this was a bit too powerful otherwise.

Two Crossed: Technically, this should be a blade of heart since it's based on a Final Mix only keyblade.

Sonic Blade: Why not ditch this and give XIII twin battle phase attacks instead of pouring way too much support into one monster?

Zantetsuken: Solemn judgement does this better, I'd say, since it isn't monster specific and you don't lose CA. I'd say that you should change it around a bit.

Overall, too many supports and not enough monsters. I'd say to dump Guardian's Key and Oblivion in favor of two copies of Iron Blacksmith-Kotetsu (flip monster that adds an equip spell to the hand) as well as two Sonic Drive and one Zantetsuken in favor of three Twilight Warrior of Heart (or Twilight Keybearer, as you could call it). Fateful Premonition can be cut to one in favor of adding a recruiter like Warrior Lars (who is insanely useful in this deck because of his synergy with Keybearer). Finally, an overdrive can be replaced with a copy of mirror force or torrential tribute. Fusion in general is nutty, and Sora would work better with Neos-Style contact fusion anyway, so maybe you should consider dropping fusion support in favor of a few more general support cards like Mirror Force, etc.

Edit: Actually, ditch both copies of Fateful P., since it's meant to be played in decks using "staples" (like smashing ground, etc.) Your deck has no staples for obvious reasons, so it won't work.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

Years
Fatal Fortress: No such term as piercing in YGO. Try "When a monster battles this defense-position monster, apply damage calculation as if it was in attack position." So basically tribute fodder that stays around forever but doesn't wall? I suppose that the inability to shield life points makes it a bit more balanced.
Try checking Cyberdark Horn's effect. ;)

When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped card's ATK. This card inflicts Piercing damage. If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Wrong source you're quoting to ever say that Cyberdark Horn ever uses the word "piercing."

Cyberdark Horn CDIP-EN001 Super Rare from 1st Ed. Cyberdark Impact

When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped card's ATK. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

Eon-Rider

Years
I don't understand. There are no erratas on Cyberdark Horn or Elemental Hero Plasma Vice and they both have 2 versions that either use Piercing or the longer text. I have a Cyberdark Horn containing the Piercing text but a Plasma Vice that has the longer text. However, Netrep has Piercing for both of them.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Will be very glad to even see a card scan of YGO using the word "piercing" u_u seriously, I really am doubting you a lot on having a physical card that says "piercing."

From YGO wikia wiki:

"Piercing" is the UDEized word for Trample (as used in MTG, etc). Pierce is the word used in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Video Games, and the effect is characterised by the following text in the card lore:

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

And we know that in the YGO Video games, they named Elemental Hero Elixir some really bizarre name that is incorrect... don't forget the Dark Spellian and Dark Spellian Girl in the video games too when it comes to wording.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Indeed, piercing has never been an YGO term, though some peoples use that in discussion because it's shorter to type. Seriously, ACC, check the freakin' card before pointing fingers at me for making you do the effects right. :< And Elixir = Erikshieler, at least in Spirit Caller. They've got some really funky effect wordings there too (Like on Damage Polyrizer, x.O).

And yeah, Fateful Premonition cries for a staple-heavy deck to really shine. Game turning cards like Heavy Storm are choice picks. Light and Darkness Dragon and monarchs (particularly Raiza, since that thing is everywhere) could also turn out very nice, but since you don't have any of those it would just be removing a card of yours (beyond the reach of all recursion, might I add) for the rest of the game. Premonition isn't something you can just splash into a deck. D=

Anyways, so many cards...

The Decisive Battle: I...don't think I'd use this, to be honest. I mean, you're not really gaining anything in terms of damage (heck, since it runs by originals you may actually lose out on that point) and putting everything on a single attacker is just crying for a Sakuretsu, or worse...Magic Cylinder. x.x I think I'll pass.

The Superior: Erm, yeah...way too lackluster. There are so many cooler two-tributes out there that a measly burn and attack negation just isn't worth the bother of summoning this.

The Freeshooter: free spell cycling and burn on a beatstick-size monster? Uh-huh...for the greater balance I'd say cut the Atk to 1700 and have it remove the spell card from play instead. That should make it balanced.

The Whirlwhind Lancer: you misspelled "whirlwind" there. No idea what you're trying to say with that second effect, but if I understood the first one correctly then this is just too cheap. Like ACC said: dealing battle damage is a piece of cake and certainly not a worthy requirement for summoning a 2200-atk beatstick. This doesn't really fit Xaldin's battles style with all those spears either. o.O

The Chilly Academic: It's like a slightly weaker Gellen Duo without the vulnerability to damage. Ehh...I dunno', this would most likely end up limited because its only weak wouldn't usually see light. Searchable invulnerables are a major pain in the butt.

The Silent Hero: Meh, lousy thing to draw into, but it makes the schemer tick.

The Cloaked Schemer: Wow...this really makes messy-hair and Lexaeus look like the bestest of bum-chums. Pretty darn annoying since there's really no way to avoid facing the beatstick if there's already one of them in the graveyard. Meh, I'd almost say too strong. Again, this doesn't really fit with his sneaky battle strategies.

The Luna Diviner: Never knew he was into gambling. Dunno', this doesn't really capture his whole charge up and rush approach.

The Flurry of Dancing Flames: You so need to reword. >.< "If this card is sent to your Graveyard and the only monster cards in your Graveyard are "The 13" monsters, remove this card from play, then add it to your Hand during your next End Phase". Well, self-recursion is always nice, but good luck turning these into a functioning deck. x.x

The Melodius Nocturne: "When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon) Special Summon as many Waterform Tokens (Aqua Type/Water Attribute/1 Star/500 Atk/500 Def) to your Field as possible. For each Waterform Token on your Field, increase the Atk of this card by 500.". Bleah, sucky, even when giving the maximal amount of space to these tokens you only get a worse edition of Gene-Warped Warwolf. I'd say increase the boost to 700 per token and add a little clause of protection "While there is a Waterform Token(s) on your Field, this card can not be selected as the target of an attack or card effect.".

The Gambler of Fate: Umm...pretty crazy. Even if you end up discarding more than you draw, you still get a lot of deck cycling done with this. How about something like this? "Whenever this card attacks is attacked, select a card at random from your Hand. Then, your opponent must guess the type of the card you selected (Spell, Trap, or Monster). If your opponent guesses wrong, no battle occurs. Instead, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the original Atk of the monster this card would have battled with." Sort of a different kind of gamble, but it brings in his whole card game shtick.

The Graceful Assassin: -2 for a crappy direct attack on a monster that's otherwise completely crappy? No, just no. How about giving Marluxia something that actually makes him useful?

The Savage Nymph: Not really seeing Larx in this, nor the point of dragging Axel into the effect. It's a bit too strong given that it can take out two cards immediately too.

Keyblade Master of Light - Sora: There's nothing balanced about this. Double-attacking 1900 is already too good for gemini, and let's not even get me started about all those other effects. Just...balance, for the love all that is sweet and sugary, balance.

Keyblade Master of Darkness - Riku + Road to Dawn: Yeah, worthless. No way am I wasting deckspace and that many life points for something like this, especially when it's so dependent on what my opponent is doing. xP

Eternal Session: I think I'll stick to ACC's edition. Nothing linked to the aforementioned card can ever be useful.

Last Saber & Dark Cannon: see above.

Master Hearts & XIII Blades: again, see above.

All's End: you know what I would have said here, right?

The Key of Destiny: I prefer Ben Kei, thank you very much. Oh, and since there's no restriction on the key equips his whole ability is pointless anyway.

Overdrive: there are no drive form monsters, so this really doesn't do anything whatsoever.

Blade of Heart cards: Just...too weak, all of them. I mean, even United We Stand is rarely used, and that's way better than any one of these.

Sleight – Zantetsuken: Whoa, that's pretty harsh negation. It's like a far wider-scope Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell. I say make it demand a card of the same type as the one your negating. Also, on the wording for that last bit "For the remainder of the Duel, neither player may Set, Summon or activate the effects of a card(s) with the same name as the card destroyed by this effect."

Sleight – Warpinator: Weird wording. Just say, "This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack while "Keybearer" is face-up on your Field. Remove the attacking monster from play."

Sleight – Sonic Blade: I duno'. I'd say make it something like "If "Keybearer" destroys your opponent's monster by Battle during your Battle Phase, you may discard one card from your Hand. If you do, "Keybearer" can attack once again in a row." in lieu with the spamming of attacks in that sleight. Still not very trap-like, though, and I've never been too fond of monster specifics.

And...there's just way too many monster-specific cards in that deck. x.x To start with, you seriously need to cut down on those keyblades. Sure, if you make one that's actually useful then you can run a copy or two, but with all of those in your deck you'd have to topdeck like freakin' Atemu to pull through. Drop premonition (too staple dependent for this), poly and overdrive (seriously, we don't need any measly attempts at fusion to compound the already crazy amount of bad draws here). Also, get rid of corridor and ditch that Roxas for ACC's actually workable version. Similarly, get the improved version of ACC's princess instead of the original and throw in another copy of Castle of the King. Guardian and Magician up to three since they're the few readily usable monsters in this set and work with Sora's swarm effect. Also, work in Call of the Haunted, Mirror Force, Premature Burial, Heavy Storm, Mystical Space Typhoon, and Torrential Tribute, along with one copy each of Smashing Ground and Fissure. All of them are high-utility cards, and this deck really, REALLY needs more of those to balance the nominess. Also, drop all three copies of Warpinator since it's too specific to serve your protection needs here. You may also want to ditch Sonic Blade: again, it's too specific to be of proper use. Also, add in three copies Twilight Warrior of the Heart (seriously, that one should be a no-brainer) and possibly a copy of Witch of Memory to bump up your monster card count, since it's way too low right now. Maybe even a second copy of the king. There's nothing wrong with playing thematic, but let's try to make it semi-functional at least.

Fatal Fortress: So it's basically a Rock type cloudian with built-in effect protection. This + Spirit Barrier, obviously, but that's pretty much where the tricks end. Anyways, that piercing thing is a load of bull; just go with "This Attack Position card can not be destroyed by battle blah blah blah". It basically amounts to the same thing.

Anyways, that aside...I think it's time for some metagame hate:

Decompose
Continuous Spell

As often as you like, during your Standby Phase, by paying 200 Life Points you may select one Monster Card that has been in the Graveyard for two turns or more and remove it from play.

And now that that is over and done with:

Kaiser Wing
Dragon/Effect
5 Star/Light
2300 Atk / 700 Def

You may Normal Summon this card without Tribute OR treat the Normal Summon of this card as a Special Summon. If you do, your opponent may select one Monster Card from his/her Hand and Special Summon it.

Dragon's Roar
Continuous Trap

Whenever you successfully summon a Dragon Type monster (Including Flip Summon) all monsters on the Field (excluding Dragon Type monsters) of a lower level than the monster you summoned are switched into Defense Position.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
(they win. Piercing is now the official wording together with the long text. Of course, being lazy is always the winner. Refer to the other thread.)

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
Road to Dawn: No. Why? I'll just preserve CA by summoning Riku with a tribute, and what if my opponent isn't playing a XIII deck? Then this is plain useless. *sweatdrop*

You overlooked the first two sentences on "Keyblade Master of Darkness - Riku".

Sora: Er.... I have a Sora and a Riku equivalent already created a page ago, along with an entire card set based around them. *sweatrops again* Anyway, the gemini effect here is kind of meh. Sure Sora has high attack, but the inability to be destroyed by battle when equipped with a specific card (which doesn't exist, by the way, since the card I created is "Blade of Heart-Key" not "Keyblade") isn't that great. Attacking twice in one battle phase is already Roxas's thing anyway (go one page back to see what I mean). I've also got a Donald, Goofy, Kairi, and Namine equivalent already.

I don't care. This is only part of my Kingdom Hearts set, so it doesn't matter to me if you made some already or not.

Riku: Insane brokenness because of his shut-out of effect destruction for only one tribute and his ability to easily pull the Eternal Session cards. At least lower his attack to 2400 so that Monarch can suicide him. I already have an Eternal Session card created.

Again, read his entire effect.

Eternal Session: This is just beyond broken. Since your opponent can't chain, if you set this up you're looking at OTK. No way is anyone going to recover from getting hit with damage like that, and the combo is way too easy to set up. Reducing their life points to one, destroying a monster on their field, and cutting away their back row all in one card that conveniently searches all four? If you're going to do an auto-win, at least cut the "your opponent cannot chain" bit and remove the ability of Eternal Session to search the other pieces. Nobody could win, ever, against a deck running this unless they managed to outspeed it in record time.

That's what it's meant to be. You could always use "Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell", "Magic Jammer", or "Imperial Order" (Traditional Format only) on my "The Road to Dawn", you know. Besides, I specialize in "overpowered" cards anyway.

My reasoning's in your quote in bold.

Years
Overdrive: Not good, because most fusion monsters say they are only summoned through fusion summoning. Why not say that it counts as a fusion summon, since that doesn't take up your normal summon anyway?

The Sora Drive forms that I'm making to go with this card do not say so.

Princess of Heart: Oh come on, at least use my improved version. *sweatdrops*

I like this one better. I'll use the improved one if I find it lacking in an actual duel.

The XIII-Key of Destiny: No, and why? Two equips is just poor, since nothing in the keyblades's effects makes them unequippable two at a time, so he's technically just a crappy vanilla without vanilla support right now. Try using the two attack version, please?

Everyone brought this up. It is not listed on the cards because it is a generic rule for my set. Cards do not say "If you noraml summon this card, you cannot normal summon another monser in the same turn" do they? No, they do not.

Guardian's Key: Fair enough.

Thanks for not criticizing. I kinda took a leap of faith here on whether people would like it or hate it.

Berserk Key: Wow, I like this one. Which keyblade are we converting here?

One of my favorites too. It's KHII Fenrir, which you obtain from defeating Sephiroth. Roxas was designed to be the ultimate user of this equip, adding another Keyblade's power to it.

Pirate's Key: Serves to recall keys from the graveyard, eh?

Yup. I needed a way to do so, and it was the logical choice.

Oblivion: Moderate burn damage and attack boost.

Right on it.

Oathkeeping: Valuable because of its "paralysis" style effect, and that it can pay for itself.

Revenge, pure and simple. You take out the Oathkeeper, it takes out you. I almost put this ability on Obivion, but I like it the way it is.

Ultima Key: Obviously the strongest of the keys.

Just as it should be.

Magician of Heart: Change the text to say when it destroys a monster, not when you inflict damage, since AE pointed out that this was a bit too powerful otherwise.

Got it.

Two Crossed: Technically, this should be a blade of heart since it's based on a Final Mix only keyblade.

Okay.

Sonic Blade: Why not ditch this and give XIII twin battle phase attacks instead of pouring way too much support into one monster?

I forgot to put Roxas on there! He's supposed to be affected by it too, but I only now realized that I accidently left him off. Your wanting Roxas to attack twice was even the reason I made that card.

Zantetsuken: Solemn judgement does this better, I'd say, since it isn't monster specific and you don't lose CA. I'd say that you should change it around a bit.

I think it's just fine. I'd rather lose cards than LP. - Especially against those I play against.

The Superior: Erm, yeah...way too lackluster. There are so many cooler two-tributes out there that a measly burn and attack negation just isn't worth the bother of summoning this.

I've already changed this.You'll see what to once I finish his deck.

The Freeshooter: free spell cycling and burn on a beatstick-size monster? Uh-huh...for the greater balance I'd say cut the Atk to 1700 and have it remove the spell card from play instead. That should make it balanced.

Yeah... but this is for a deck made to be used by one of my main villains, so being slightly overpowered is good.

The Whirlwhind Lancer: you misspelled "whirlwind" there. No idea what you're trying to say with that second effect, but if I understood the first one correctly then this is just too cheap. Like ACC said: dealing battle damage is a piece of cake and certainly not a worthy requirement for summoning a 2200-atk beatstick. This doesn't really fit Xaldin's battles style with all those spears either. o.O

yeah... Xaldin has already been changed.

The Chilly Academic: It's like a slightly weaker Gellen Duo without the vulnerability to damage. Ehh...I dunno', this would most likely end up limited because its only weak wouldn't usually see light. Searchable invulnerables are a major pain in the butt.

Every "The 13" is searchable in it's own deck, and that's what it's made for.

The Silent Hero: Meh, lousy thing to draw into, but it makes the schemer tick.

That's why I have ways around it in it's "The 13" deck.

The Cloaked Schemer: Wow...this really makes messy-hair and Lexaeus look like the bestest of bum-chums. Pretty darn annoying since there's really no way to avoid facing the beatstick if there's already one of them in the graveyard. Meh, I'd almost say too strong. Again, this doesn't really fit with his sneaky battle strategies.

They're partners, like Kisame and Itachi. I'd say that Itachi is Zexion and Kisame is Lexaeus. But on topic - This is one Zexion. There is a second in the deck - beware that one. He has the most effects out of any of the 13. Almost too strong - good! The main villains need strong decks.

The Luna Diviner: Never knew he was into gambling. Dunno', this doesn't really capture his whole charge up and rush approach.

Yeah - originally it was to portray whether he was in berserk mode for that battle or not, but I don't really like it anymore either. I'm currently correcting that.

The Flurry of Dancing Flames: You so need to reword. >.< "If this card is sent to your Graveyard and the only monster cards in your Graveyard are "The 13" monsters, remove this card from play, then add it to your Hand during your next End Phase". Well, self-recursion is always nice, but good luck turning these into a functioning deck. x.x

I almost already have.

The Melodius Nocturne: "When this card is summoned successfully (Including Flip Summon) Special Summon as many Waterform Tokens (Aqua Type/Water Attribute/1 Star/500 Atk/500 Def) to your Field as possible. For each Waterform Token on your Field, increase the Atk of this card by 500.". Bleah, sucky, even when giving the maximal amount of space to these tokens you only get a worse edition of Gene-Warped Warwolf. I'd say increase the boost to 700 per token and add a little clause of protection "While there is a Waterform Token(s) on your Field, this card can not be selected as the target of an attack or card effect.".

Originally is was 1000 per token, but that was almost OTK. I'll add not being targeted - espcially because you can't do so in the game either. HE has a support card, though. You'll see it soon enough, and It'll appear in the first chapter Xiikra does.

The Gambler of Fate: Umm...pretty crazy. Even if you end up discarding more than you draw, you still get a lot of deck cycling done with this. How about something like this? "Whenever this card attacks is attacked, select a card at random from your Hand. Then, your opponent must guess the type of the card you selected (Spell, Trap, or Monster). If your opponent guesses wrong, no battle occurs. Instead, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the original Atk of the monster this card would have battled with." Sort of a different kind of gamble, but it brings in his whole card game shtick.

That's awesome. I totally love that effect. Thanks a lot!

The Graceful Assassin: -2 for a crappy direct attack on a monster that's otherwise completely crappy? No, just no. How about giving Marluxia something that actually makes him useful?

It's a pretty good direct attack, sniping the opponent for 1700 per turn, that's five turn kill with just that damage. Plus, each one of the 13 has a support card. Marluxia was also designed with 4000LP battle in mind.

The Savage Nymph: Not really seeing Larx in this, nor the point of dragging Axel into the effect. It's a bit too strong given that it can take out two cards immediately too.

Hmm... got a better effect, then? I'm always looking to improve. Axel's in there because Him, Marluxia, and Larxene were partners topside.

The Key of Destiny: I prefer Ben Kei, thank you very much. Oh, and since there's no restriction on the key equips his whole ability is pointless anyway.

Already answered this.

Overdrive: there are no drive form monsters, so this really doesn't do anything whatsoever.

It does. When was there a law you can't add fusion monster to a deck after the concept has been thought of? Cause I've been breaking it everytime I obtain a new E-hero fusion then.

Blade of Heart cards: Just...too weak, all of them. I mean, even United We Stand is rarely used, and that's way better than any one of these.

United we stand is great. If you're looking to have a deck full of those, don't comment on this one, though. This is based off of a game. There is no United we stan in Kingdom hearts, and if there was, it wouldn't matter much anyway. Keyblades are the signature of KH, so they will be used.

Sleight – Zantetsuken: Whoa, that's pretty harsh negation. It's like a far wider-scope Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell. I say make it demand a card of the same type as the one your negating. Also, on the wording for that last bit "For the remainder of the Duel, neither player may Set, Summon or activate the effects of a card(s) with the same name as the card destroyed by this effect."

Thanks for the wording. I wouldn't want some of my friends to take advantage of any loopholes I might accidently create. As for harsh negation - Have you played CoM? That's what it does in there, too.

Sleight – Warpinator: Weird wording. Just say, "This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack while "Keybearer" is face-up on your Field. Remove the attacking monster from play."

I've seen similar wording on a different card somewher, and that's what I based the wording off of. I'll change it if you're really so opposed to it, though.

Sleight – Sonic Blade: I duno'. I'd say make it something like "If "Keybearer" destroys your opponent's monster by Battle during your Battle Phase, you may discard one card from your Hand. If you do, "Keybearer" can attack once again in a row." in lieu with the spamming of attacks in that sleight. Still not very trap-like, though, and I've never been too fond of monster specifics.

Eh, Roxas is suppoed to be on there too, and it also includes King Mickey, so that's fine with me. Most of my monsters can use it.
However, I will probably do the destroy to attack again so there's no double direct attacks with it.

Sure, if you make one that's actually useful then you can run a copy or two, but with all of those in your deck you'd have to topdeck like freakin' Atemu to pull through.

You're saying this to a guy who had Pot of Greed or Cyber jar, and many times both, in their starting hand of an 80 card deck. Plus, this is mainly to be used by a main character of a fic, thus topdecking incessantly is okay. I'll probably add some drawing cards in there, though.

Similarly, get the improved version of ACC's princess instead of the original and throw in another copy of Castle of the King. Guardian and Magician up to three since they're the few readily usable monsters in this set and work with Sora's swarm effect.

Yeah - if the original pricess doesn't work for me, I'll use the better one, but I don't want to start with that - people will say I'm cheap, until I can prove that there are weak madeup cards. I'll probably put in another D&G instead of the polymers.

Also, add in three copies Twilight Warrior of the Heart (seriously, that one should be a no-brainer)

I got laughed at when my friend told me I forgot Riku. HOW DO YOU FORGET RIKU!!! THAT WAS SO STUPID!!!

Actually, ditch both copies of Fateful P., since it's meant to be played in decks using "staples" (like smashing ground, etc.) Your deck has no staples for obvious reasons, so it won't work.

I put that in there because I plan to thow in sakeretsu for that purpose alone, but then I realized that Zantetsuken already helps me with that, and I forgot to take tham out. The will become rikus, and riku will be added to the Keyblade cards.

EDIT: Also, did anyone notice that I made Mickey a God Card? I'm seriously surprised no one mentioned that.

Last edited:
Back