• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Bottled Dream Studios

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
Years

You've found a message in the bottle...

Hello there, welcome to my art thread ^ ^

It's nothing fancy but I hope you enjoy browsing through my art <3
Originally I was planning on just posting finished art but I came to the conclusion it might be more fun to post doodles, sketches and studies as well so yeah x3
I'm a very moody artist (I draw according to my mood) and I may not post with the same frequency all the time so please bear with me if I haven't posted in a while >.<"
And any comment, advice and critique are very appreciated

In this front page I'll post recent works and thumbnails of my finished works linking to the original post, so to keep things tidy : 3
Thanks again for stopping by (つω⊂* ) ♡

Spoiler: Finished artworks

tumblr_nndw7ekD6K1tdjo36o1_540.png
aos9Ajk.png
__tc___endy_by_kattiel-d8n6k24.png
doodle_16___3___2015_by_kattiel-d8mr3c6.png
doodle_23___2___2015_2_resized_by_kattiel-d8jp752.png

Spoiler: Thumbs
none atm :'D

Last edited:
Years
Very nice!! I really like your style, both regarding drawing and colouring <3

I especially adore the second one you posted, such a nice, dynamic pose!

Will be looking forward to seeing more form you :>

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
A very clean, stylised set of pictures there! I do like them.

The aspect I think I enjoy most when I gaze upon these, would be how smooth everything appears. Your use of shading and colouring really makes these pieces stand out, and I do one day hope to also be able to produce art of this quality. But that involves practise I suppose :P

For now, I can offer you no critique, as I'm not sure as of yet where you could improve. In the meantime please draw more and post them, they look wonderful :)

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
Years
Very nice!! I really like your style, both regarding drawing and colouring <3
I especially adore the second one you posted, such a nice, dynamic pose!
Will be looking forward to seeing more form you :>

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me ; u ;
Hehe thanks, that was actually commissioned and the the person asked me if I could do a dynamic pose (I'm not that good at that haha) so I worked super hard on that one x3
I'm glad you liked it, hope my future works will be of your liking as well ^ ^

A very clean, stylised set of pictures there! I do like them.
The aspect I think I enjoy most when I gaze upon these, would be how smooth everything appears. Your use of shading and colouring really makes these pieces stand out, and I do one day hope to also be able to produce art of this quality. But that involves practise I suppose :P
For now, I can offer you no critique, as I'm not sure as of yet where you could improve. In the meantime please draw more and post them, they look wonderful :)

Thank you ^ ^
It's nice to hear that, ever since I started drawing I always wanted my works to have a smooth look, so thank you <3
Like you said if you practice I'm sure you'll get there :3
It's funny actually, I'm currently trying to develop a second style, sharper with more vivid colours (since not all the drawings I want to do work with soft looks) haha xD
Thanks, taking the time to write a comment is more than enough for me. I surely will, thank you ^ ^

Jcool

Stellar
Years
I think Ninja Aiden put it very well when he described your art with the word "smooth". That's the exact word that came to my mind!
These are all fantastic! I hope to see more from you.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
your artwork is very kawaii! i especially like how clean your looks are. also, i like how you have your own set of style and a diversity with the different pictures. my favorite aspect of your artwork is the eyes of all your pictures. the eyes just are so glossy and look so deep. i must say, i adore your artwork and i can't wait to see more.

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
Years
YOUR ART. IT'S SO AMAZING I HAVE NO WORDS. <3
I really like the last piece you drew, the colors fit beautifully and the style is just so smooth and aaaa :D
Hope to see more from you soon :)
Wahh thank you so much (*ノ▽ノ)
Thanks, I had lots of fun doing that one it was more like a stress relief doodle that turned out a full artwork xD
Thank you ❤

I think Ninja Aiden put it very well when he described your art with the word "smooth". That's the exact word that came to my mind!
These are all fantastic! I hope to see more from you.
Thank you, I will keep working hard to produce quality works ÒuÓ)9

your artwork is very kawaii! i especially like how clean your looks are. also, i like how you have your own set of style and a diversity with the different pictures. my favorite aspect of your artwork is the eyes of all your pictures. the eyes just are so glossy and look so deep. i must say, i adore your artwork and i can't wait to see more.
Thanks, that really means a lot to me ; u ;
Yes, eyes are very important to me, (I usually do different eye styles according to the character I'm drawing) it's like that quote "The eyes are the mirror of the soul.."
Thank you I'll keep working hard ^ ^

Last edited:

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
Years
Doodled little Sakura the other day, CardCaptor Sakura was one of my favourites when back I was a kid and it'll always be special ; u ;
Anyway tried doing something a little different with the hair this time, I have mixed feelings about it... :'D
I'll try it a couple more times though, see if it does work out. I want to do more detailed hair for my future works :3
Maybe I should daw Syaoran too, who knows..

Hope you'll like it ^ ^

D2dpRvF.png

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
These look great. I really dig your style. The characters are very lenghty, but it works quite well

Years
Aww man, your style is absolutely adorable! I really like the soft colours and lines :D
That Sakura is just the cutest

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I.. haven't posted in this gallery yet? :O What the hell I was like so positive I did.

Anyway, this is superb! I adore your work! Your style is so soft and easy to look at and really clean! Your Card Captor Sakura piece is by far my favorite. That's seriously some high level, professional work you've got there. I love how light and bubbly it is. So cute! :33

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
Years
Aww man, your style is absolutely adorable! I really like the soft colours and lines :D
That Sakura is just the cutest
Nhh thank you so much, I'll keep working hard to post more works ; u ;

I.. haven't posted in this gallery yet? :O What the hell I was like so positive I did.
Anyway, this is superb! I adore your work! Your style is so soft and easy to look at and really clean! Your Card Captor Sakura piece is by far my favorite. That's seriously some high level, professional work you've got there. I love how light and bubbly it is. So cute! :33
Hehe >w<
Waahhh thank you I just- that means the world to me really. I'm so happy you like my style (*≧▽≦)
P-professional me ?! Oh geez you flatter me, you're gonna get me spoilt with such nice words gee you tysm I'm so happy right now (*ノ▽ノ)

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
Years
Hey there guys, long time no post xP
I got some new arts to share so I thought I'd post them here too
This one's from way back in November :3

kBLY2kw.png

Back