• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anno

Rinshan Kaihou!
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Too camera shy to take a second photo. (But maybe I will when my hair gets longer and I switch the colors.)

So. Repost.

temporary_zps123c4d9d.jpg
You look the way I wish I could look <3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
IMG_3425.jpg

Going out in a bit. Contemplated on whether to shave but I'd look 3-4 years younger which I do not like. The camera is acting up for some reason..

Don't shave, mate. At the very least, you could end up just trimming it. Also, don't know why I thought of this, but I could totally picture you cosplaying as Dr. Orpheus from Venture Bros. That was one of the first things that popped into my mind when I saw your picture

250px-Orpheus.png

The Serious Table

Can't touch this
Years
79072061.jpg

Obviously this isn't me, but I've made my self to resemble him as much as possible. My hero Benzema. And il post an actual picture in about a year when i trust the site more

Sirfetch’d

listen I'm sorry for posting this picture three times but it's probably my favorite recent picture of myself

Spoiler:

I laugh more every time so posting it a 3rd is perfect!

I haven't posted my pic in a while so I should sometime tonight! new thread needs my sexc face ;)

Years
I thought it would be fun to post a before and after shot of myself. It's interesting seeing the difference in photos. The power of a hair straightener and foundation.

Before. This is what I looked like waking up this morning.
Spoiler:

After. This is what I look like now after a shower and doing my hair and makeup.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back