The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Arms View Post
Nope, you missed the entire point, kiddo. I don't care about the tileset, I care about your attitude. I am perfectly calm right now but you are flipping out. Yes, the tiles are Nintendo's, but I compiled them to be used in RPG Maker XP, therefore they were resized and put into a user-friendly format.
My attitude huh? I am actually very calm too, you don't know me, so how do you know whether I'm angry or calm? I may sound angry, but be very calm, so please, don't judge me by my posts. It's funny, because Nintendo deserve full credit, and you only deserve a little, like this:

Credits

Nintendo

Evil Arms

Get my point? Or are you just going to be Mr. Stroppy-head and Mr. Arrogant and Mr. Uppity? Or are you going to be Mr. Nice Guy?

Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.

Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

MONSTERRA
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Pia Carrot
Gen II Hacker | PHO Enthusiast

Nature: Adamant
Sure, that doesn't bother me. And haha, my new nickname is gonna be "Mr. Stroppy-head." That's epic.

Thanks for the laugh, have fun with my deprecated, outdated piece of pixel.

Old January 27th, 2013, 07:20 AM
I-Like-Shiny-Pichu
Eevee

Location: Somewhere that might be near you, but most likely isn't.
Nature: Lonely
Seriously, just grow up and stop overreacting when people try to give you friendly advice

Before you say "I'm not overreacting, I'm replying", I never had a go at you about anything, I calmly explained why Evil Arms posted what he did, and you come back with a load of **** about how I think I'm so special? I was speaking as someone more experienced, giving advice not even to you, but to anyone else who comes across this in the future and doesn't realize you have to credit for resources. I never ever said you were not going to. That is all you. I completely understood that you intended to give credit, that's why I never told you to do so.

Now, I have better things to do than argue with n00bs who threaten me for explaining a situation that they didn't have the full picture of. Good day.

Yandere and proud!

HCF

Co-Admin of HCF & TCC
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Arms View Post
Sure, that doesn't bother me. And haha, my new nickname is gonna be "Mr. Stroppy-head." That's epic.

Thanks for the laugh, have fun with my deprecated, outdated piece of pixel.
No problem dude :-D I'm good with laughs.

PS: Sorry 'bout the attitude y'know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-Shiny-Pichu View Post
Seriously, just grow up and stop overreacting when people try to give you friendly advice

Before you say "I'm not overreacting, I'm replying", I never had a go at you about anything, I calmly explained why Evil Arms posted what he did, and you come back with a load of **** about how I think I'm so special? I was speaking as someone more experienced, giving advice not even to you, but to anyone else who comes across this in the future and doesn't realize you have to credit for resources. I never ever said you were not going to. That is all you. I completely understood that you intended to give credit, that's why I never told you to do so.

Now, I have better things to do than argue with n00bs who threaten me for explaining a situation that they didn't have the full picture of. Good day.
I am not a noob at all. And you say I'm not experienced. I've actually worked for some minor game companies, so that's a reply about experience. Even had some minor roles in major companies, so ha ha to all that crap. Good day.

MONSTERRA

Last edited by Leikaru; January 27th, 2013 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Why is a simple tileset request turning into a whole piece of drama? I-Like-Shinu-Pichu is right, you two should grow up a little.
@Leikaru : Evil Arms spent 6 LONG hours ripping a tileset for YOU and others to use for free. He could have kept it for a private use but he made it public and in RMXP format. So just give him these credits and let's end all of this bloody and dramatic argument. Why should you flame up and insult someone who was giving you an advice?

Old January 27th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
Why is a simple tileset request turning into a whole piece of drama? I-Like-Shinu-Pichu is right, you two should grow up a little.
@Leikaru : Evil Arms spent 6 LONG hours ripping a tileset for YOU and others to use for free. He could have kept it for a private use but he made it public and in RMXP format. So just give him these credits and let's end all of this bloody and dramatic argument. Why should you flame up and insult someone who was giving you an advice?
For god's flipping sake! Get a grip, man. I apologized. Talk about me flaming, why do it to me. And because of this, you have started yet another war. Is it really that hard to send a PM? If so, I'd recommend you work out at the gym.

MONSTERRA
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
If for some reason you really need to argue about something, do it somewhere else and not in a thread.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here