• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Snacks

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I snack on all kinds of things like chocolate and chips and fruits and biscuits and bread (and on and on), but the one thing I absolutely love are raisins. Especially those huge organic ones. They are heavenly, and most importantly, healthy.

Years
  • Age 36
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
My snack (lunch rally) always goes as this:
Yoo-Hoo (can or in a juice box thing) and a snack bag of chili cheese fritos

Pokémon Trainer 188

You can't beat Iced gems, those are so goood!
I also love ham, just a slice of ham is a gift sent from heaven.

Years
It depends on what I'm feeling. I like rice cakes, corn twists, cookies, brownies.

I don't eat them often but when I feel like it pizza rolls.

Years
Cherry blasters. Those things are awesome. Also jalapeno poppers. Just toss 'em in the toaster oven, go do a thing, come back to deliciousness.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I usually just drink water or fruit squash to tide me over. I sometimes have a packet of crisps or some fruit (apricots usually) when I'm feeling really hungry.

Years
My favourite snack in between meals would be chocolate mixed with vanilla yogurt, haha. The only who's considered that weird would be my dad, but my sister and mom don't seem to be phased by the odd behaviour of me breaking up pieces of chocolate into my yogurt XD

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Pizza rolls. Peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches. All you need in life.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
Goldfish (or one of the many "varieties" of cheese crackers...Horizon Cheddar Cows, Cheddar Whales, Cheddar Bunnies, etc). I also like banana chips. Or just a banana.

Years
lays-strong---chili-and-lime.jpg

Oh and let's not forget about cold drinks.

beer-bottles-small.jpg

Best of the best.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I'm a bit of a fiend for anything you can put on toast. Vegemite, Nutella, Peanut Butter, Jam, Honey, etc.

Back