• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, it functions in a new way now.... it uses thundershock to wake you up....

I wish I was hit by a Pokémon attack instead of a virus hitting my computer..... I'd rather have a Pokémon attack hit me

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, a random wild Blaziken came out of nowhere, & started to attack you. It soon got addicted to attacking you that you're now forever doomed to be attack by that wild Blaziken.

I wish I knew the dark secret about Pokemon.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it is all pirated versions

I wish that Reshiram over there will allow me to spend the night with it...I am lost in the woods and it is 20 degrees F out and I don't want to spend it sleeping alone, So I wish that the Reshiram I spotted will agree....

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Granted, but just as you're falling asleep with Reshiram, you wake up, realizing you were just dreaming, and there is no Reshiram anywhere nearby, but you're still stuck in the woods.

I wish I had a Latios to fly me wherever I wanted.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you are attacked by a bunch of strong psychic type Pokémon which your Machamps cannot defeat.....

I wish I was surrounded by a bunch powerful legendary Pokémon who are overly protective of me...

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted, but soon a AO2 Ditto came along & saw you that you were keeping all the Legendary Pokemon. They attack you & within 10 minutes, they defeated you & the Legendary Pokemon, & banished you from ever seeing them again.

I wish Earth would have Pokemon instead of Animals.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it doesn't like you, so it uses all sorts of Fire Type moves on you......

I wish I would become friends with the other couple that I found out are involved in a Pokémon/Human marriage (like me and Reshiram)....

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Granted, but the other couple calls a psychologist to at last cure this absurd obsession(seriously how can you be in love with a Pokemon? In LOVE?)

I wish Blissey had better defense.

hehe that can't be ruined.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted.... it loves you so much that it wants to have a Pokémon/human marriage with you.... but you live in a state where people frown upon Pokémon/human marriages...

I wish I'll be the winner of the Flareon that is being given away at this bingo game

Last edited:

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
Granted, but they take over the world.

I wish my Pokemon were nice to me, would never take over the world, had epic stats, could not be copied by a Ditto/Zorua, and were real.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
Granted but pokemon entries will start from 0 instead of 1.
Bulbasaur is always going to be the first one.. :D

I wish I had all the seven badges to take part in a pokemon grand festival !!

Back