• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Hitchhikers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Screen shots from current Coro Coro don't have a Pokemon following the Protagonist. Gunna say we don't get the Follow Me feature back.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
I think this feature will back in 5 gen, if not in B2/W2, then in R/S remakes.
It has potential to be improved by ability to on/off it and being able to choose which Pokemon will follow you (not only first in the party).

I agree with this. I think there is a better possibility of that happening in R/S remakes. With the option to Turn-it off and on would appeal to a lot of people.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
There could be no Pokemon following player in newest Corocoro because it's possible that this time the feature is able to be turned on/off. So maybe they turned it off to make bigger surprise later.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I think the scans definitely put this speculation to rest. I'd like to say that there's a chance that it would be introduced in this game again later on, and it's something that just wasn't captured in the screenshots of it, but I doubt that for some reason. I do think they'll bring it into the remakes of R/S/E, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back