• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
^ I could definitely see a little colony of Trapinch hanging around the Desert Resort. Bagon could be in Mistralton Cave like Axew is, or maybe Victory Road.
I'd like to see Horsea in there, too. Maybe somewhere around Shizui's town.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
^ I could definitely see a little colony of Trapinch hanging around the Desert Resort. Bagon could be in Mistralton Cave like Axew is, or maybe Victory Road.
I'd like to see Horsea in there, too. Maybe somewhere around Shizui's town.
Well Horsea was around Route 17 and 18 so I expect to see it again. Maybe it will be around more water routes this time too. :B

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Has anyone considered what legendaries might be included? Besides Black Kyurem/White Kyurem and The Musketeer trio what extra legendaries does everyone see being included. I think we may get some legendaries that havent been seen much like the Sinnoh lake trio.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Has anyone considered what legendaries might be included? Besides Black Kyurem/White Kyurem and The Musketeer trio what extra legendaries does everyone see being included. I think we may get some legendaries that havent been seen much like the Sinnoh lake trio.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did bring the Beasts of Raikou, Entei & Suicune, roaming around and landed in Unova. Possibly after the Elite Four? Much like the Legendary Birds in Platinum. I would actually like that.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I expect that we will get the other rods in this game so we can capture all the new water Pokemon will added (BW didn't have many so that's why they had it post game I think). And yeah, Horsea appearing would be nice.
Bagon might appear in Victory road like Deino, same with the other pseudo's.

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2012
I need to see more shiny pokemon, or at least more color variation, maby like each pkmn has like 3 different color schemes???

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I expect that we will get the other rods in this game so we can capture all the new water Pokemon will added (BW didn't have many so that's why they had it post game I think). And yeah, Horsea appearing would be nice.
Bagon might appear in Victory road like Deino, same with the other pseudo's.

Ooh maybe, and if so we could get them pretty early on--so wait, we could have like level 10 water types as early as the first few routes if that's possible. I wouldn't mind that!

I wouldn't be surprised if they did bring the Beasts of Raikou, Entei & Suicune, roaming around and landed in Unova. Possibly after the Elite Four? Much like the Legendary Birds in Platinum. I would actually like that.

I want to see them but I just really doubt it, because afaik they have no real... connection to Unova. :(

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
From the most recent trailer I've seen, Azurill is on one of the first routes. Not water type, but evolves into one. If not, early Chinchou, Horsea, or something like that would be nice.

Hopefully, Growlithe is fairly early in the game. And Ralts or Sneasel.

I also want Togepi. As for roamers, I want Lati@s, with the Soul Dew available somewhere in the game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah but hgss wasn't that long ago, while for the birds, they were...--hmm okay maybe not. Okay I think this may be possible, maaaybe. I'd like to be able to catch them tbh, but considering they played a large role in hgss idk, I'm sure the birds didn't really in frlg iirc.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm kinda lukewarm about non Unovan Pokemon in general, but I'm definitely not feeling the whole "other regions legendaries in there" thing. There's no reason, storyline related that they should even be showing up, and Unova has its own share of legendaries that felt tacked on in B/W and need some story of some kind.

Years
I'm kinda lukewarm about non Unovan Pokemon in general, but I'm definitely not feeling the whole "other regions legendaries in there" thing. There's no reason, storyline related that they should even be showing up, and Unova has its own share of legendaries that felt tacked on in B/W and need some story of some kind.
True. All I really remember of most legendaries in BW was that they each had this random storyline behind each and the stories were so varied from Victini living in some rich guy's basement to Landorus appearing only when you beat up his brothers only because he's the one to beat up his brothers, not you. I get what Game Freak was trying to do here and it was a unique experience but it was all jumbled up with no relations to the actual storyline like with Suicune and Eusine in G/HG/S/SS.
Though I disagree with feeling lukewarm about the non Unovans because they did it in HG/SS (well, after you beat Johto) and I liked it.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The birds have appeared in every generation as catcable Pokemon besides gen II (ironically seeing as they're in the Johto dex and are connected to Lugia), so I can see them reappearing once again.
I agree though that the native legends need some story updates first before they focus on other region's legends.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
The birds have appeared in every generation as catcable Pokemon besides gen II (ironically seeing as they're in the Johto dex and are connected to Lugia), so I can see them reappearing once again.
I agree though that the native legends need some story updates first before they focus on other region's legends.
The birds have appeared too many times, can't GameFreak switch it up a bit now? :[

I could see the three legendary beasts making an appearance just so we could have another chance at getting Zoroark (and a new chance for those who didn't obtain one) though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The birds have appeared too many times, can't GameFreak switch it up a bit now? :[

I could see the three legendary beasts making an appearance just so we could have another chance at getting Zoroark (and a new chance for those who didn't obtain one) though.

Oh right I forgot that it lead to Zoroark, actually, if Zoroark isn't obtainable by events I'd like to see the breasts. Maybe they could be the new sorta Virizion/Terrakion/Cobalion, since the musketeers will have a more story-based role rather than an extra role, from what has been implied in the intro.

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
^ Haha, see the "breasts".

I hope Elekid is in it. As for legendaries, I am sick of the birds, and the beasts were in HGSS. I wouldn't mind some Sinnoh legends, such as Shaymin, Giratina, and Heatran.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If anywhere, Shaymin might be found around Lacunosa tbh, considering how the Grace... thing is found there. Might seem relevant to have another area in the route just before it to get to Shaymin. :3 Don't know what relevance it'd have otherwise tbh.

Years

Oh right I forgot that it lead to Zoroark, actually, if Zoroark isn't obtainable by events I'd like to see the breasts. Maybe they could be the new sorta Virizion/Terrakion/Cobalion, since the musketeers will have a more story-based role rather than an extra role, from what has been implied in the intro.

I would like to see Zorua/Zoroark be available to catch without events. I wasn't able to get one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back