• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie observed a girl and a half-clothed boy on the beach. The girl had just caught a Lapras right in front of her eyes. Huh. She had heard that Lapras was rather popular in Kanto... in the past. She silently found herself mildly approving with the capture. She was fully dressed too! What was up with that? Who but herself /didn't/ wear a bathing suit to the beach? Waaait a second. Was that the boy that had called her Vincent's boyfriend? Oh my, it was. Mackenzie decided to go investigate.

She casually approached the two. Rather than wave, she put one hand on her hip, deciding to play it cool rather than nice.

"Pretty nice catch you just scored."

Meanwhile, she eyed Jack briefly. Though she couldn't help but take notice of his physique she made sure not to send any signal that indicated she was enjoying it, rather keeping her feelings about it private and in her own mind.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"Well he had me run around a huge gym twenty-five times and climb a really long rope twenty-fives times also," Vince said as he followed his pokemon. "Wasn't that bad," Vincent then looked to Sel hoping his blushing had stopped.

"The next class would probably be a pain but we can get through it," Vince said smiling to Sel and Ty. As he followed Blitz and Dyno he came to a old looking door that seemed to be rotting away. This must be the place as Dyno and Blitz both looked at the door and then to Xack.

"Guess we're here," Vince said as he began opening the door.

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

The attract heart simply switches directions, coming at Nova like a cutesy homing missile, /literally/. Meanwhile, ember hit Charmeleon and just... seemed to have little to no effect, at all. Valorie silently wondered if Brian was actually trying to burn a fire type with fire attacks. Seemed like way too much effort to her.

Charmeleon just sort of looked up at Growlithe and leaned forwards, opening her mouth wide and letting out something of a roar at him, her eyes glowing white and the size of the flame on her tail getting significantly larger as purple'ish flames built up in her mouth rapidly. It was Dragon Rage, easily Charmeleon's most powerful attack. She proceeded to spew a torrent of purple draconian flames at Nova.

Valorie just sort of facepalmed. She found herself oddly enough losing the ability to be enthusiastic about the fight.

Last edited:
Years
Jack cracked a little smile when Brogan first failed, the amount of times that happened to him in the past there was no way Jack was going to laugh though. But she persisted Jack was more than glad to see that and when she was able to catch it Jack couldnt help but celebrating, in his head of course not wanting to break his cool demeanor. Brogan was though she ran up to Jack and hugged him, he lost count of the amount of thank yous he got, Jack gave her a smile when she finally stopped hugging "Congrats" Jack petted Giga he did exactly what was wanted of him even if it wasn't how he wanted it to be done. The smile Brogan had on her face was priceless "Glad i could help out" Jack grabbed up his shirt and out it on slowly hoping not to wrinkle it too much, put on his bag and threw his dorm jacket over his shoulder. "Ready to go" Jack asked Brogan probably had experienced much nicer sights so he wanted her to appreciate this moment and not drawing it out too much. Jack decided he would take Borgan to the mountains next showing her another one of the beautiful sights.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri had forgotten that fire types were hard to burn. Correction, he hadn't even known. But, it made sense. He Mimed someone doing a loud roar. He hated to do this, but he really had no other options. How was he supposed to know it would have no effect on Charmeleon in a one on one battle? Nova was totally in sync with Bri. He stopped, and gathered his lung power and prepared to let loose a powerful Roar. Stopping, as it turned out, was a bad idea. Attract had caught up with him, and hit him. His eyes glowed pink, and he let out an odd growl before sitting back on his hunches with an oddly large grin and staring at Charmeleon. Charmeleon didn't seem impressed and blasted him with the Dragon Rage. Nova didn't even try and dodge it. He got hit and fell to the ground. He got back to his feet slowly and shook his head. But the tell-tale pink glow hadn't left his eyes, and he was still under Attract. No matter what Bri did, he couldn't get his attention. Bri had to hope he could survive whatever Charmeleon did to him until the Attract wore off. Bri doubted that would happen and looked crestfallen at the ground.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Ty took in the information about the Dorm with a blank face. As he walked behind Vince and Selena, he debated telling them about his text message. He caved, realizing that it might be important.

"Um… wait. Before you go in there, I need to let you know something. I came to this place earlier and got a weird text. There was no number attached to it. I'm not sure if it was a random text or what, but it creeped me out a little bit. I figured I might let you know in case this place is haunted or not. It was probably just a Gastly or something. I've heard they like to play pranks…."

Ty stared at his tag on the door and chuckled, before averting his eyes. It probably wouldn't be a good thing if they saw it. Ty cleared his throat.

"So uh, we goin' in there or what?"

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

Charmeleon saw this and snarled, suddenly running at Nova, charging with all her might. Valorie became frustrated. What was Charmeleon doing? Was that headbutt? Then Charmeleon abruptly spun around, her tail glowing with a metallic sheen and Valorie felt like facepalming again. It was iron tail. Though the attack was /very/ powerful by default, it was a steel type attack and thus would probably suffer a decrease in effectiveness as a result. Charmeleon seemed to have no stragetic planning, only using whatever she felt like if it stood a chance at working.

Valorie did however notice that Brian seemed kind of sad. Now wasn't the time to talk to him about it, though.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Despite the attack having a type disadvatage, it was still more than enough to knock Nova out. He didn't even try to dodge. He looked increasingly more and more pleased as Charmeleon rushed over to him, then at the last moment looked shocked and she bashed him over the head with her tail, knocking him to the ground, where he lay there unmoving. Bri let out a quiet cry and rushed over to him. Figuring the silent rule was over now that the battle was over, he had to say something.
"Nova! Are you ok?" he said as quietly as he could. He didn't want to disturb the others. This had been a terrible battle. He had been outclassed in every way possible. Thyme and Bouncy walked over.

"Didn't take long for the dumb mutt to get knocked out did it?" Thyme said. She glanced at Charmeleon a moment then turned back to Bri.
"Buff!" Bouncy said accusingly.
"Quiet you! Hey Bri, how about we get out of here. This place is dull, and the battle's over. Why are we needed here again?" Thyme said. Bri shushed her. He took a bandage out and placed it on Nova's head. The Growlithe had a small cut on his head from that Iron Tail. But it was nothing too serious. He then sat down patiently and waited for the rest of the class. He realized with horror that Nova had been knocked out in only four moves. They had finished before everyone else!

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie held a clenched fist up near her heart. She didn't really enjoy seeing Brian upset, though she was very happy to have won. She moved over to him and silently but gently put a hand on his shoulder, as if to reassure him of something. This was accompanied by a fairly pleasant smile. She had gone straight from wanting to talk to not knowing what she wanted to say. Of course, perhaps Cynthia would have something to say about the battle. She sure hoped there wasn't a lecture coming about how Valorie hadn't really made a strong effort to control Charmeleon in that match, rather having relied on prior training.

005xh.png
Charmeleon ♀ Lv. 23 (Dragon Rage, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
148i.png
Dragonair ♀ Lv. 31 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
328p.png
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 20 (Bite, Dig, Faint Attack, Facade, Return, Toxic)
frilish.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
---
---

Nideous

Years
Bri felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up. He was surprised to see Valorie was trying to make him feel better. He hastily got to his feet and cast about for something to say.
"Um... Uh... You trained your Charmeleon really well!" Bri said nervously. Thyme looked at the Charmeleon and began laughing.
"Good one Bri! Now let me up! It's hard to climb with only one arm!" she said. Bri reached down and picked her up. He put her on his shoulder. He spotted Cynthia walking over.

"Good battle you two. Valorie, you of course get an A. You hit Brian's Growlithe with Attract. You were a little shaky on the silent commands, but you got what you needed to across. Not that you really needed to. Your Charmeleon seemed to have everything under control. Good job. Brian, I'm going to give you a B. You tried to use status effects, but they didn't work. However, you and your Growlithe understood each other very well. Brian, you should take your Growlithe to the pokemon center and have his head checked out. You are both dismissed," she said. She walked away to oversee the other battles. Bri blushed a little at what she said. It wasn't that big a deal. Pokemon always seemed to understand him.
"Er... That was a good battle. Um... I should get going!" Bri said nervously. Bouncy bounced happily around him and he began to walk toward the pokemon center

HunterZero

Years
"Yeah probably just ghost pokemon messin' with ya' Ty by the way if you didn't catch it before the name's Vincent Xackford Luna. Call me Vince, Xack or Luna," Vince said as he walked into the dorm. The first thing he noticed was the fact that it was dark luckily they had Blitz with them to light the way. He heard a noise as he fully walked in but ignored it probably nothing.

"Hey Blitz, Dyno stay close don't want you two to get lost," Vince said as Dyno was about to run off but Blitz stopped him.

"Real creepy huh guys?" Xack said as he began walking a bit.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
JP, everyone!
Klu in Red, Skye in Green!

Klu hesistately tried to motion for her mutt to do something as she saw as her pooch shook with unprovoked anger on the battlefield. She went to sya something, but found herself silent upon remembering the charade rule.

Suddenly, Hobbes ran towards the Larvesta and purposely tumbled himself on the ground. Sand sprayed generously at the Larvesta as Hobbes then landed firmly on his feet and was at the bug's side. Before Klu even could attempt to move her hands or body, the Poochyena readied his fangs to be cold as ice as he then pounce on the Larvesta mere centimeters away from him.

Volca almost seemed to sigh as he let the pooch hit. His whole body then seemed to burn, activating Larvesta's ability, Flame Body. Volca probably just ignored that...Skye thought, watching. That Pokemon's probably going to be burned now. Ouch especially on the teeth. Plus burning weakens attack strength. Skye patted his right leg with his fingers. Volca barely heard the sound. Then he spat String Shot at the ground a few feet away, swinging himself forward to shake off Poochyena. Turning to land, he fired himself at Hobbes, sparkling with electricity.

As the cold teeth penetrated the Larvesta's body and did some minor damage, Hobbes' teeth suddenly were blazing hot. The Pooch yelped as he let go of the bug that shot itself in some direction and then tried to shake off the burning sensation in his mouth, but had no success.

Klu watched helplessly as the bug smacked her puppy hard on its side, sending him to the ground. The pooch looked up angrily at the worm. His teeth grew purple as he attempted to get up and pin the Larvesta to the ground and bite its neck with a nice, potent poison.

Klu started to panic; Cynthia was going to see how poorly controlled her dog was. She started moving randomly to seem like she was playing charades with the mutt.

Volca almost looked annoyed and moved himself so it avoided the throat but still hit an important area. He spun a String Shot to wrap itself around Poochyena's torso and fired a Flamethrower at the pooch. It lost some of its power, him being poisoned. Volca winced.

Skye looked at Klu and smiled. He made a gesture to her to relax and take a few deep breaths. This wouldn't be a fun battle if she lost her cool.

Klu stopped her flailing as she witnessed her pup run around in circles and then rub his face on the ground to soothe the pain from the burns on his face. The Larvesta was strapped on his underbelly now and just waited for him to stop. Klu looked over at Skye, who was making some kind of gesture for her to chill down a bit.

Klu sighed a bit as she thought to herself. The task of giving each other status ailment as already done, as Hobbes had pulled off a successful Poison Fang and was obviously burned in his mouth and face. They could just end the battle right there....

But an idea came to her head. She crouched down and picked up some dirt, throwing it at her dog. The Poochyena felt its particles on his charred skin, getting the same idea although not noticing it was from Klu. Crouching down, the pooch had the Larvesta on his body upside-down and touching the ground. He started to sway forwards and back very rapidly, making a makeshift sand-attack. With this, hopefully the bug will get off of him as it gets essentially sandpapered.

Volca let out an angry noise and let go, but not before activating his Flame Body again on the Poochyena. Dropping to the ground he crawled out and leapt to use Leech Life by biting the pooch's tail.

Skye smiled lightly and clapped his hands. Volca scuttled back a distance, looking slightly tired. Volca seemed to smirk at the Poochyena, mocking him.

Hobbes yipped a bit more as he jumped around from pain. Although the pup had definitely been bested so far, he regained his posture and growled at the insect once more. Klu put her hand on her face and aggravatingly stroked it through her hair. He's going to get no where without my strategy.

Charging full force at the Larvesta, Hobbes readied his teeth with heat to give the bug a taste of its own medicine. This guy was smug. He must die. He must die in my mouth. Now. No hesitation. The Poochyena jumped, rolled on the ground a bit and then jumped again once he was close enough.

Volca waited a moment then released fire from his five horns in a Flamethrower. While he didn't show it, Skye could tell he wasn't doing too great. But that pooch was too reckless. Klu couldn't command him or calm him down very well. Skye shook his head to himself and Volca nodded. The larvae couldn't take hits that well yet but he was getting better. This was truly a waiting game. The gap would shrink if that flamethrower hit.

Hobbes was sent flying backwards as he was hit with the flamethrower. He landed violently on his back and screamed in pain. Silence filled the area as moments passed by without Hobbes getting up.

"Hobbes?!" Klu said, running to her Pokemon. Cynthia caught the voice and looked over to make sure there was a good reason why Klu spoke. Klu stopped midway as Hobbes got up very steadily. The pup cried under its breath as his back reigned with physical torment. Shrill, weak barks came from the Poochyena as he tried to convince himself he was alright.

Cynthia approached the two. "Now, now. That'll be quite enough. Ms. Claude, your Poochyena is in serious pain and I suggest you take it the PokemonCenter. I have a bad feeling it broke a bone." She shifted her gaze to Skye and examined his Larvesta. "And looks like Poochy gave a nice poisoning to your Larvesta. Here Skye," Cynthia said as she pulled out an antidote and placed it in the boy's hand. "Make it drink this before it gets worse."

Cynthia smiled at the two as Klu picked her Poochyena up softly. The dog tried to fidget in protest, but only found that agitated his wounds and whimpered. "You two filled the requirements. You both get an A. And since both of your pokemon still had that fighting spirit left in them, I'll give you both a little extra credit each. You're released. Enjoy the rest of you day." Cynthia said.

With that, the beautiful Sinnoh champion walked away to watch the other battles progress. Klu felt great for her amazing grade. She walked over to Skye. "Heh. I guess I still have quite the ways to go with this guy. But, your Larvesta is very impressive." She said, glancing and smiling at the tiny creature.

Skye looked scoldingly at the Larvesta as Volca weakly crawled up his arm to drink the antidote nefore nodding at Klu. "Thuh-hank you," he said softly. "Hoh-Hobbes ih-his strong too." he looked down modestly. "Suh-horry, V-Volca always go-go-goes overboard." the larvae blinked at him before going back to his Pokeball. Skye winced. His medicine was wearing off now. But he had to ignore it. He managed a smile. "Shuh-Shall I wa-walk wih-hith you to the Cen-Center?" he would be fine that long. Rama would find him.
"Oh, please. Don't be sorry. Hobbes is just really stubborn about his fighting. Always been since he hatched," Klu sighed and smiled at Skye. He seemed nice enough, and that stutter, although awful and misfortunate, made him more interesting to talk to if anything. "I just don't know what I'll do when he evolves into a massive Mightyena. He makes enough trouble as a Poochyena, and he's only one level short of becoming one."

Klu kept her gaze on her Hobbes as they walked. As much of a pain in the ass he was, he still was her Pokemon. She sniffed as she saw him writhe in pain.

Skye gave her a sympathetic nod. "mug-haybe he'll calm down, " the boy offered shyly, though he doubted it. He thought a moment, trying to remember how he calmed Volca. "uh-hum, maybe you cuh-could try a comp-comp-compromise. I-I-um," was he nervous? Oh that would make this worse! "m-my bruh-brother heh-helped meh-me wih-hith Volca when h-h-he hah-hatched. I guh-hot burned a a-alot." Skye remembered that well.

"The screwed up part is I have. In fact, I haven't even done anything to receive this treatment. His mother and father were our family pets, and they were absolutely amazing dogs. They were so affectionate and loving that when my breeding project with them worked out, I treated that egg with all the care in the world. I made sure it had its alone time, time with its parents, and proper care. Then he hatches," Klu said as she then pause dramatically, "and attacks me. Tries to rip my face off with his tiny little teeth. Funny enough, he's actually kind of mellow now comparatively. I used to get daily bite marks that my friends and teachers would constantly ask about."

As the walked into the PokemonCenter, the nurse turned to them and smirked.

"Hello and welcome, what can I do for you today?" she asked.

"My Poochyena might have broken his back." Klu said.

"Tut, tut. Poor little guy. I'll have him healed up in no time." The nurse said, reaching over and grabbing Hobbes carefully. The dog still cried out a little bit which startled Klu when it happened. The Nurse looked at the hound with soft, sympathetic eyes. "He certainly looks like he broke a bone or two. What's your name and his?"

"I'm Claude Joseph Jackleto, and he's Hobbes."

"Well Miss, I'll wrap Hobbes up with some bandages and put him in one of our accelerated healing beds. He might be a day or two, and then need another day of rest to stabilize after he's eligible to be picked back up. You're free to visit him, as always."

The nurse walked into the back room and vanished behind the mechanical doors. As they waited, Klu suddenly focused on Skye. "So.... what's your story?" she asked.

Skye listened and gave her a solemn smile. That sucked. He wondered what that Poochyena's issue was. Maybe the Pokemon was just aggressive. Pokemon usually had a reason though... He blinked at her question, utterly perplexed. "Muh-hy story," he repeated softly, seriously. He had no idea what that meant.

"You know silly," she said jokingly. "Where are you from? How did you get in here? What are some of your esperiences here in the school?" Klu asked.
The boy flushed. "Uh-hum, I'm fruh-from Unova a-and I c-came here because o-of muh-muh-my brother Cameron. Beh-being a Champion heh-he knew ab-ab-about it and tuh-told me." As always he glossed over his brother. He was proud of Cam of course but his fame sucked. He made it hard to be cocky or proud of himself too much. "Hon-honestly," he admitted sheepishly. "I hah-haven't been do-doing anything ex-ex-exciting. I luh-hike relaxing."

"Well you can't just relax all the time!" She protested firmly but happily. "You gotta get out there and have some fun!"

The nurse came out from the mechanic doors and handed Klu a red card with numbers engraved into it. "Here you go Miss, just come here and show me that card when you want to visit him. And when the time comes, I'll take that back and you can take your Hobbes."

"Thank you so much, Nurse!" Klu said as she then grab Skye's hand. "Come on, let's go to those Icy Plains that Brian was talking about. You are desperately in need to live a little." Before the boy could react properly, she dragged him out of the PokemonCenter and towards where she believed the Icy Plains to be.

But she stopped suddenly. Something was wrong. Her direction? No. Hm....

"Butler!" She cried as she frantically looked around the field they were in. "Where's Butler?!"

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie noticed how nervous Brian seemed. She hadn't been scary, had she? Then her memory jogged. He was shy around girls, wasn't he? That would explain a lot, anyway. She honestly found him and his antics pretty cute. She noted that telling him probably wouldn't help.

She turned to Cynthia and bowed her head lightly.

"Thank you Miss Cynthia!"

She then ran out of the classroom, a startled Charmeleon chasing her. Why did they call Cynthia by her first name anyway? She must prefer to be casual. Valorie noted that she had been winning a lot as of late. She hoped that she was earning the respect of her peers, except MacKenzie. She had an issue with MacKenzie. Valorie ran down the hall, before slowing to a stop, wondering where she should go to find Mark.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: That was one heck of a JP! Good job guys!)

Bri rushed to the pokemon center and got Nova checked out. The nurse laughed and told him he had done a good job. He beamed with pride and walked out of the pokemon center, only to have Skye and Klu rush in. They hadn't even noticed he had been there. After a moment, they came back out, without the Poochyena. Bri was about to say something when Klu shouted that Butler was missing. Thyme and Bouncy were startled by the sudden shout. Bouncy jumped into Bri's arms and started crying. Thyme clapped her one good hand over her ear.
"Now look what you did! I can't stanbd that sound!" Thyme said angrily.
"Hush Thyme! Klu, did you say your Pichu id missing? Why don't I help you find him?" Bri offered. He didn't know where to look, but Nova knew Odor Sleuth. Maybe he could track the pichu. Oh wait, he had fainted.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark made it to the Pokemon Center. Felt like a really long walk... but they made it. Snype was jumping for Joy! He immediately ran to the Pokemart to check for avalible TMs... a wide range. Expencive ones, Cheap ones... he looked around the Cheap ones mostly. While browsing through TM's something caught Snype's eye. TM12 Taunt. Snype glimmered with excitement and pointed out the disc. "Thats the one you want Snype?" He nodded. Without a second thought, Mark pulled out the disc and brought it to the sales clerk.

After properly purchasing it, he walked back out to the main lobby. Snype was literally jumping up for joy, wanting to learn this move. "Relax Snype! Hold still and I'll teach you the move." Mark said. He placed the disc on Snype's forehead and immediately, several bits of knowledge were transferred to his mind... he suddenly could think of several insults for any pokemon he could see, enough to get them mad enough to lose irational thought and go into rage! Snype learned Taunt.

"Alright! You learned what you needed? Happy now?" Mark said. Snype nodded happily. Mark overheard the conversation nearby... one of the girls... Klu was her name? Apparently lost her Pichu. "Hey! Klu wasn't it? I'll see if I can get Snype over here to keep an eye out for your Pokemon. How bout it Snype?" Snype nodded and gave off a large smile.

Mark then remembered... he had to meet up with Valorie! Oh so much happening at once! He decided to use his Pokegear to send her a message via text.

"Hey Val, I'm at the Pokemon Center. Helping somebody find their lost Pokemon. See ya there"

-Mark

He sent the message and turned back to Klu. "Where was the last place you remember having Butler at?"

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
"I- I-" Klu said, stuttering at the boys who suddenly approached her. "I had him when I offered to let him battle for, uh, Brian, and, um, then I was in battle without him in- in my arms. So, I must've dropped him in battlefield one before I battled."

Klu jogged in place with angst. Butler could've gone anywhere by now. He couldn't survive on his own yet!

----

The Pichu tried sniffing for berries without success. He rubbed his nose gently with his hand to see if something was blocking the way. He sniffed once more. Again, no smell of berries or anything out of the immediate proximity of the area. The Pichu looked worriedly around. At this rate, he would return to Klu without any berries to snack on!

Suddenly, the tall grass in front of him shook. Butler immediately ran over to it in joy. A new friend to be made!

"Pichu!" He cried to the grass. A bipedal creature emerged with its back turned to Butler. "Pichu, pi!" He cried once more, saying hello.

The monster turned to him. Without another thought, it hissed at him and swiped. Butler, barely able to even register the movement, had been knocked out instantly and given three scars on his face from the attack that bled crimson.

The Pokemon took the unconscious Pichu in their mouth and scurried off with it into the forest.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
(YAY FOR NEW POKEMON! BOO FOR DEBILITATING INJURIES!)

"Well, nice to officially get to know the stranger I'll be following into an abandoned Dormitory."

Ty smirked, and walked in behind Vince. He turned back to Selena.

"You coming in Evans? Or are you just going to stand there?"

Ty kept close to Vince, walking farther and farther into the abandoned halls. The purple flame on Lumierre's head projected past Blitz's light. The Candle's indigo flame flared, casting a little more light on the room and revealing two small Zorua. The one on the right hissed and bolted down the hall, Ty ran after it quickly, gesturing to Vince as he ran.

"You can have that one!"

Ty ran as quickly as he could after the little black fox, twisting and turning down the halls. He recited the turns he was making under his breath.

"Left, left, right, left ,right, right, left, right…"

Tyson grunted as he followed the zorua. This little guy was fast! Ty smiled as he reached the last room. Dead end. The Zorua crouched down, belly low to the floor, back to the wall. Its blue eyes reflected the terror of a cornered animal and the anger of a threatened predator. Its ears laid flat on its head, and Ty could see that one was badly torn. Scars covered its face and body, and Ty noticed that it didn't have the red 'sock' markings that most of its species did. The Zorua opened its mouth and spoke in a high-pitched voice.

"Go away before I make you! I have to go back and protect my brother!"

Ty's eyes narrowed. " If your brother was so Important to you, than why'd you run!?"

"So I could lead you here and take you out!"

A smirk crept to Ty's face. "Let's see you try."

"FINE!" The black fox launched itself at Ty, claws bared. Ty held up his arms and felt the creatures claws tear deep into his flesh. He grunted and kicked the animal back. His arms were warm and wet with his blood. The Zorua stood up and leered at him, trying to intimidate his large foe.

"Go away you stupid human!"

Ty shook his head. "I'm not leaving here until you're in one of these!" Ty gestured to the pokeballs on his belt.

"Never! I'll never bow down to a weak human!"

Ty smirked. "Weakness? That's why you're being so resistant about? Heh. Fine I'll prove my strength to you! I won't use any of my pokemon to win this battle"

"That'll just make it easier for me to kill you!" The Zorua backed up before getting a running start and jumping at Ty, black rings radiating around him. Ty took the hit in the stomach and grunted, feeling the dark energies of the pursuit pulse through his body. Ty laughed.

"Is that all you got? Fine. My turn. Tyson used MEGA KICK!"

Ty ran up and punted the Zorua into the wall. The small fox started crying loudly.

"Yuh-You huh-hurt me. Wuh-uh-Wahaaaaaaa!"

Ty kneeled down in front of the fox, concerned that he had actually hurt it. wait. What were Zorua's moves again? Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake…Tears. Crap. Ty turned his head just in time for the scratch to hit the brunt of his cheek. Ty jumped to his feet and stepped back, glaring at the Zorua, who began to speak.

"My name is Calinth, and I will never be the slave of a human. You have no powers! You have no abilities! You're weak!"

Ty spat. "That's where you're wrong Calinth. Humans have more power than you could possibly imagine" Ty kneed the Zorua as it leapt through the air towards him, before delivering another powerful kick to its stomach. "Humans have compassion and strength. We possess the ability to see into each other and to pull out the best in one another. We possess the ability to survive on our own, or with others. We can live in harmony with other species, provided that you let us." Ty winced as Calinth's claws slice into his chest. He grabbed the Zorua roughly by the scruff and threw it against the wall.

nuh-NEVER. The Zorua coughed up blood and leered at the human. Ty matched the glare with an equal ferocity.

"But you know what we have that tops it all? Humility. We have the power to admit when we're wrong, or when we've been beaten. In this way, I will always be greater than you."

The Zorua tried to get to its paws, but could not, collapsing to the wooden floor. He gave one last weak-spirited glare before passing out on the floor. Ty smiled softly and tapped a pokeball on the pokemon's head. He felt the orb wiggle in his hand and click, signifying his pokemon's capture. Tyson limped out of the room, and began reciting the turns in reverse. He arrived back in the room where Vince was.

"So yeah." Ty coughed violently, spewing blood. "I've kinda lost a lot of blood, and I have no idea where the medical wing is. A little hellll-urgh. " Ty leaned on Vince's shoulder. "If it's okay with you, can I have an escort?"

[EDIT]

(I put in an image of Calinth down there. I'm in the process of making an animated Gif. 29 FREAKING FRAMES)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark pondered for a moment... dropped him on the battlefield... where could the little Pichu have possibly wandered off... he couldn't think of where to look... if he had a little more info on the Pichu then maybe they could track it down... though, Bri did mention Nova knowing Odor Sleuth so it could be possible to use his sense of smell with Snype's vision. Either way, they were on the case! He had planned to go to the mountains with Valorie... but helping somebody else in need was always important!

"Well then... um... does Butler have any kind of likes or dislikes? Maybe Butler got distracted by something... or some sort of smell. I can tell ya Snype used to get real distracted back home. Got me in alot of trouble." Mark said.

A pokemon dissapearence... since it was a baby pokemon it's of course still learning... it could be anywhere... but he didn't want to worry Klu in any way. She seemed stressed as is. Why was he thinking of the events from yesterday... it's a pokemon gone missing. It was completely unrelated...

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene

"Y...yeah, I'm coming guys..." Sel stammered somewhat, taking a deep breath. She was NOT nervous. Nope. No nerves here...no matter how many ghosties or ghoulies tried to scare her in this Arceus-forsaken place, even if they all teamed up on her all at once...altogether...in this place where nobody could hear her sc-

Shaking her head, Sel ran in to catch up with Vince and Ty, walking next to them slowly as they proceeded into the Dorm...woah it was spooky...there was still that sense of it's former grandeur, however, you could tell that this was the Dorm for the elite of the elite...all sweeping marble staircases, busts atop pillars, chandeliers - that had admittedly been broken and had crashed to the floor - and candleabras...Sel could only imagine how gorgeous it had been back in it's prime.

Then two Zorua appeared and Sel blinked at them - she'd never encountered this species of Pokemon before, and despite their cute appearance she couldn't help but sense that they were dangerous...

"No, Ty wa-Oh for God's sake!" groaned Selene as Ty bolted after one of the Zorua down a corridor. After all the misadventures they'd had with wild Pokemon, he was now running around in a haunted house chasing a Dark fox?! Really?! And there she was thinking people had sense...

She grabbed Vince's jacket before he could move after the other one as Ty had indicated. "You aren't going anywhere..." she said firmly, looking towards the corridor Ty had gone down...she couldn't help but feel like something terrible was going to happen to him and she didn't want to be off in the middle of some haunted dorm when it happened.

"Ty!" she shrieked when she saw him stagger over and lean on Vince, she rushed over and knelt down by him, checking out the gashes on his skin. Oh shoot...he was losing quite a lot of blood...this couldn't be a good thing. And the Hospital was some distance away...they wouldn't be able to move fast...but she knew who could! "Hold on a second," she said, grabbing Ri's pokeball and releasing the Lucario, who looked around somewhat in alarm.

"I know Ri, could you take Ty to the Medical wing for us? You can run a lot faster, and he's losing quite a bit of umm..." she wrinkled her nose slightly, "blood." Hopefully Ty would go along with her plan, Ri was much faster than herself or Vince as he could carry a human without even breaking a sweat.

Brogan

Hearing a voice from behind her, Brogan was snapped out of her daydream and span around, noticing that a...woah...a strange looking girl in bizarre clothing was stood behind her, hand on her hip in a pose that reeked of trying too hard to be cool...and Brogan found herself feeling begrudgingly amused by said act that would normally have her planning some kind of take down on the perpetrator. For some reason, she appreciated the audacity of the girl...to wear such outlandish clothes, to act in such a way...she recognised herself in the girl somewhat - not on physical appearance obviously, that would be ridiculous - but in the sense that they had both perfected an act and felt obliged, and probably enjoyed, facing the world with it and deceiving people to believe the facade...half the fun was in the un-masking, Brogan had found...

"Thank you," said Brogan simply, turning herself to face Mackenzie more comfortably and walked forward a couple of steps as Jack put his shirt on and generally got ready to leave. She stopped in front of Mackenzie, and couldn't help a somewhat knowing smirk sliding onto her face, "I figured Lapras was a fitting Pokemon for myself...I'm Brogan Houghton-Taylor," she added almost as an afterthought - she was still getting used to the whole not-being-recognised-at-every-turn thing - and held out her hand as usual. She assumed that the girl wouldn't appreciate the gesture...she didn't look one for conventional etiquette...but that made it all the more prominent a gesture, no?

"Yes, just a moment," she turned to Jack and flashed him a broad smile before turning her attentions back to the girl in front of her. Etiquette dictated that she either make her apologies and leave or she consult Jack to see it would be okay for Mackenzie to go with them...but since when did Brogan Houghton-Taylor ever pay heed to what those below her wanted to do? She was intregued by this girl...and she could always make excuses for herself and Jack later on if she so desired. In fact, she could do pretty much anything she wanted to do...

"Well as you can see we were about to leave here...but why don't you come with us? As long as Jack doesn't mind of course," she added for security, putting the onus on him was a good move, turning to him and smiling gently.

HunterZero

Years
Vince was kind of quite the entire time they walked into the dorm. He felt as if something was following them. He was even more shocked that Ty had ran off after the Zorua on his own. Why would he do that and not stay with Selene and himself must have really wanted a Zorua.

"Oh my god," He muttered to himself as he watched Ty come back all bloody not again. Another person he was with had gotten hurt. As he watched Ri take Ty, Vince then looked at the blood on his jacket. He never liked the sight of blood especially someone else's. How could a small Zorua do something like that? Speaking of which Vincent turned to see the other Zorua glaring at him.

"Look what your friend did!" Vincent growled at the Zorua as all it did was laugh. Dyno wanted to fight the Zorua so he started growling at it which made the Zorua laugh even more.

<Hey kid how important is that little girl to you?> The Zorua said. Vincent was taken back he had never heard a pokemon talk before. The Zorua then shape shifted into Selene and then stood next to her.

"What are you doing?!" Vincent growled.

<Between me and my brother I'm the smart one. Name's Shade> The Zorua said as it was still disguised as Selene.

"Change back," Xack demanded as he glared at the what he suspected was the Zorua disguised as Selene. The Zorua then turned into a Gastly then a Duskull and even a Haunter.

<These pokemon are all over place in this dorm right now and they're not to happy about trespassers > Shade said as he turned back into a Zorua. <But you still haven't answered my question how important is that girl to you? Is she as important as my brother is to me> He added as he looked to Ty and could tell his brother was caught.

"Yes Shade she's very important to me I want to make sure her and all my friends are safe. My one of my motivations in life is to protect her, make sure she's happy. I never want to see her in pain or sad again," Vincent said. He meant to say his friends in the second part but that just slipped out.

<Hmm seeing that my brother was caught and you seem like you've got some spunk in ya' I'll let you capture me as long as I can see my brother every once in a while> Shade said as he started laughing. Luna then took out a pokeball and softly tapped it on Shade's head. The Zorua went inside the pokeball in a flash of red light. The pokeball shook a few times then it made a click noise. Vincent had caught the Zorua. He then turned to Sel and Ty and let out a small sigh.

"Sorry for bringing you two here I think we should get out of here," Vince said to them as he took of his dorm jacket. The smell of blood was getting to him.

Last edited:
Back