• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Luminous Yellow Version [Beta 1 Released.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
hey ive got an idea but it would only work if you could have sinnoh pokemon in it you could create the DIRSTORTION WORLD actually without sinnoh pokemon you could make a evil pikachu there with dark like shadow attacks!
And could you help me with hacking?
I really need help on scripting thats all...

NatureKeeper

By the way
30hyibl.png

The question mark doesn't look very good outta box xD

I Noticed. I'll change that.

looks goood keep at it and hope it b gr8

Merged by NatureKeeper

does any1 want 2 help me make hack on pokemon diamond

Thanks, and I do not hack diamond. Haven't bought it yet... And this is not the proper place to ask... And I think your first post is generic...

Please give me support and keep the thread alive!

NatureKeeper

Keep tuned in for more updates. Who wants a gamma that will allow tou untill Viridian? Poll Votes, please roll!

NatureKeeper

Maybe game? Or name for Alpha?

It's like a beta of a beta :P

Umm... I feel stupid for asking this, but what's a Gamma?

It's like a beta of a beta! Again...

Just did a quick research and found that "Gamma" is after Beta. Take a look. Gamma > Beta > Alpha.

That's how it works.

I think you answered yourself!

NOTES

Ok, I've left editing Luminous Yellow and Shade Mew for a while since I got my Pokémon Diamond. I really liked it. Now this game will be held until I finish the league, I finished my 8th badge already. So is Shade Mew.

UPDATES

*Fixed some Minor Bugs in the script.
*Did more bugs with wrong usage of flags XD *fixable but confusing. Uxie, are you intelligent enough to help?!*

Support is the nicest to do!​

NatureKeeper

Being unique. Already done with Cynthia. Now I'm gonna catch Giratina. Uhh.. Offtopic? Anyways, Ash, Mind giving me support please?

NatureKeeper

Thanks! I promise to credit you back in the game. You know what I'm talking about, like you're the main charater :P.

MrAPT1

That one guy who does stuff
Years
Wow, I am actually looking forward to this remake of yellow. You went the extra mile by not taking the easy way out and modding fire red. You will actually have to make every one of the kanto scripts and stuff. I hadan idea of doing this on ruby, what a coincidence.

NatureKeeper

That might be one of the reason I chose Luminous Yellow to be in Piority.

-Gamma until the end of Viridian. Expect tonight. Just hope that I just finish the flags-

NatureKeeper

I remapped Viridian too look somewhat like firered's. With minor changes of course. Okie, dokie. Of course, the scripting hates me :( and I still gotta correct teh flags.

I also removed the wierd truck stuff using one of the tutorials. This gives a new thing.

I fixed up Red's really wierd walking up OW. He used to walk on one leg. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back