• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I will leaving ntomorrow until october because I have a busy schedule coming up with my wedding on the 28th of September. So I will see you in October guys

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
CONGRATS ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING! <3 I wish you all the best in your upcoming endeavours, I know it's going to be a huge transition for you. :3 See you back here soon! ^__^

Years
Well I am sorry to say but I think it is time that I quit PC. I don't really post here all that much but I use the server. I can't really integrate into the community all that well so yeah... take care guys.

Nooo, Pure! This really stinks. But it's fine if you're having a hard time settling into the forum, this is a pretty big community after all. We'll always be here for you if you return, though! </3

I will leaving ntomorrow until october because I have a busy schedule coming up with my wedding on the 28th of September. So I will see you in October guys

Congratulations! That's really amazing and I'm very happy for you. ^o^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
First of all, congratulations! Hope you have a great wedding day! Well, I wish you the best of luck, and make sure to enjoy. See you back soon, haha :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Congrats on getting married!!! That's so exciting. Good luck with you and your future husband's marriage and see you when you get back!

Years
Best of luck to your and your soon-to-be wife! Hope you have a fun time for sure and I hope you have a very joyful time with your spouse! :)

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Good news.... I guess?

Alright guys uh I think you deserve an update on my life. I have been chosen for Inter Milan, but I'm am I'm the Reserve section. That means I play 0 games lol. (Facepalm) so basically, I'm gettingmoney from doing nothing. I will be back, for how long? I don't know. But expect me to be around.

Thanks guys

Sincerely, Kevin

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well like I said in my previous posts, take your time and PC is always open if you want to come back, okay! <3 Have fun on your endeavours :D

Treecko

Years
Take all the time you need man, we understand you completely. We all dream to pursue things and have goals to be better. Good luck sir and see you whenever you can come here!

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Right, this may be a little late seeing as I've already been gone for nearly a month, but I felt it was important to post this here nonetheless. I will probably not be coming back to pokécommunity for a long time. With this being my final year of high school, I cannot afford to pitch more hay on my fork than I can handle, which, me being me, I just did. And now, I have to set that straight again, and seriously cut back on which website or what project I want to occupy my time, because otherwise I'd crash and burn and it would be all messy and stuff, and nobody wants to see that.

I sincerely apologise that pokécommunity hasn't been on top in my mind, and that I've neglected my part in the roleplaying community of PC especially, but I hope when everything clears up, I'll be back again.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Right, this may be a little late seeing as I've already been gone for nearly a month, but I felt it was important to post this here nonetheless. I will probably not be coming back to pokécommunity for a long time. With this being my final year of high school, I cannot afford to pitch more hay on my fork than I can handle, which, me being me, I just did. And now, I have to set that straight again, and seriously cut back on which website or what project I want to occupy my time, because otherwise I'd crash and burn and it would be all messy and stuff, and nobody wants to see that.

I sincerely apologise that pokécommunity hasn't been on top in my mind, and that I've neglected my part in the roleplaying community of PC especially, but I hope when everything clears up, I'll be back again.

aww well school should always be prioritized of course so its quite understandable but its still sad to see you go :( also there is no need to apologize for pc not being on top of your mind after all there are much more important things to do and that you should come here not as a mission but for fun! thats the most important thing. anyways pc will always be open if you ever decide to come back :)

Years

Aww sad to see ya go... but school shall be put before everything else.

But yeah, come back when you get everything sorted!

Years
Posting activity's going to go down. Possibly taking a leave of absence. Will still keep in touch though, Skype is cool. Server is not. Will blog. Also will post in Gilded Halls, if that works up. Busy busy busy. Hopefully it'll take a week for things to settle. Incentive to work harder.

Years
Posting activity's going to go down. Possibly taking a leave of absence. Will still keep in touch though, Skype is cool. Server is not. Will blog. Also will post in Gilded Halls, if that works up. Busy busy busy. Hopefully it'll take a week for things to settle. Incentive to work harder.

Don't leave us dude!

But I guess if you have school and stuff, they have to be prioritized like all other real life issues. Anyways good luck and come back to full activity soon!

Treecko

Years

I'm gonna miss you man, but I get school comes first. See you around dude!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

I'll miss you, BiS. I hope you'll do your best, and don't forget, if you're back someday, PC will be here for you.

Years

Noooooo. Well, when you get back on track, you know where to go post a ton. Have fun!

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Going on a Mini Hiatus. Going be busy some more now. Be back when I can. Please take care everyone.

Back