• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wasn't really excited until the animated trailer... then it died down. Then it went up a little when I reserved it... and then it did down again ahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha! I'm just containing my excitement until I get the game I suppose! I've been trying my best to avoid spoilers but being on a Pokemon Forum it's not that easy and I can't just disappear because orz moderator.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. You wouldn't be the only one that seems to be a little obsessed I'm sure. But I'm busy focusing my attention on other things that aren't Pokemon.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Am i the only one using the yellow and pichu bros theme please say no T.T 213438

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

So has anyone here been glued to one section before you came here? I was at Rom-Hacking for a few years.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

When I first arrived at PokeCommunity I used to be in Pokemon Clubs a lot. Mainly the Pokemon Special Club that doesn't exist anymore. Then after a hiatus I ventured here and eventually Pokemon Trivia and they have been where I've mainly been staying since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back