• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Blazing Inferno (*Fire-Type Fan Club!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Great ideas, everybody.

I'll have to update the points tomorrow.

New Topic: If you were to bring a Fire-Type Pokemon into real life, who would it be and why?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you were to bring a Fire-Type Pokemon into real life, who would it be and why?
charizard or arcanine
charizard bcuz i will be able to fly on it
arcanine bcuz it looks so fluufly and will guard my house :P :P
xD xD

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'm going against the others

If I were going to bring a fire pokemon to real life who would if be and why ?
Entei because I could Ride it (like in Ranger 3)to get my groceries done and Legends are cooler in my books that Dragons.

Years
[SIZE="a"]I would definitely have an Arcanine! I would ride him around everywhere! (: Arcanine's are also very loyal. I mean either him or Entei for the exact same reason, but you would actually be able to talk to Entei, like you see in the 3rd movie.[/SIZE]

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Great ideas, everybody.

New Topic: Out of all the Gen I and II Fire-Types, which one was your favourite?

Also, one thing, our Event "Blazing Journey" of Summer is now accepting entrants until 31st August at 3 AM English Time.

Times for other countries are available by asking, so just tell me what time it is over where your country is, and I'll give you all the information.

The Event will officially start at August 31at 8 AM English Time (Once again, for times in other countries, just give me the time over there and I'll give you the time) and will officially finish on September 1st 8 AM. Results will be revealed later that day.

The Event is a quiz with 15 questions, and you need to score 8 questions right to receive a special Pokemon!

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hey cann i join ?
Your Username:gam3r!
Partner Pokemon:Blaziken
Why do you like Fire-Types: they are the best ones around
of course u can join :)
welcome to the club,gam3r!!!
why did u chose Blaziken as ur partner??

Great ideas, everybody.

New Topic: Out of all the Gen I and II Fire-Types, which one was your favourite?

Also, one thing, our Event "Blazing Journey" of Summer is now accepting entrants until 31st August at 3 AM English Time.
i would like to part in it :) :)

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Hey cann i join ?
Your Username:gam3r!
Partner Pokemon:Blaziken
Why do you like Fire-Types: they are the best ones around

Okay, you're in the club!

'Kay.

Hopefully more people will take part.

On the Current Topic (Out of all the Gen I and II Fire-Types, which one was your favourite?): I would say Typhlosion or Charizard because they're cool.

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
of course u can join :)
welcome to the club,gam3r!!!
why did u chose Blaziken as ur partner??

I picked blaziken because it's my favorite fire type and generally my favorite pokemon besides it is a great partner :)
Also i don't think i'll have to answer the quesion because you already know which is m favorite fire type :P

Years
I would like to take part in event.
on current topic :
it's charizard because charmander was my first pokemon ever and it is my best pokemon till now

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I may have time for the Event it depends on RL issues

As for topic out of all Gen 1-2 fire types my favorite is Slugma because to me it's cute.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
wow many members joining the event!!
Out of all the Gen I and II Fire-Types, which one was your favorite?
i like charizard bcuz charmander was my first pokemon ever
arcanine bcuz it is an awesome pokemon

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I would have to say either Torkoal or Numel. I like me a good defensive fire type who can deal a good bit of damage, if you know what I mean.

I would also like to SU for the event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back