• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FireRed 2.0 - A whole new gen 3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Well crap, so many comments in the only day my pc goes ape♥♥♥♥ on me. ;_;

Oh sorry about the crobat thing i didn't bother to check out if it really worked. Normally i would fix it right away and post a new link but my pc's broken atm and i can't really fix anything so, sadly this hack will not have crobat ;-; (atleast until my pc's fixed)

But please keep posting bugs and i'll fix it as soon as i can and it'll be useful to have a list of them in the post ^^

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
Sorry for repeating, but I love how this game looks and can't wait to play it. Do you have any other links that might work on an iPhone or a way to download it for gba4ios, because the mediafire link isn't working for me.

You can look up an iphone to pc file transfer software on the internet; there are plenty!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Couldn't I just use iTunes? It worked before with gba4ios, if u don't have it then u probably wouldn't know how it worked. I'll try iTunes then those, but my computers in the shop now so I'll reply if it works.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Finally got my self to stop procrastinating and download some stuff into the pc i'm currently using and fix the issues. You'll be getting the new bug fix release some time today, or tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Here's the new bug fix (As promised)
Bug Fixes V2

Changes:
-Crobat now evolves with moon stone
-Some decap error fixes
-The venomoth/butterfree dex numbers switched thanks to sebbe's pokedexordereditor

Also putting this in the op btw

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
The traded pokemon have no names... its actually a blank space or two. so during battle its

____ is paralyzed!
____ used scratch
etc.
fixable?

Roger Davis

Goofball
Years
They are going to be in the next beta. It'll be out sometime this week.
oh right thats what 151 pokemon mean :/ . Sadly the starters mew and the fossil pokemon are not in the hack. When i said all the pokemon are in the game i meant version exclusives ._. . I can add the starters (because it involves no scripting) if you want but i made sure there were a lot of suitable (if not better) replacements. But i'm all for fan service so if you want i'll include them in the next beta.
Late with responding to this but I think it'd be nice to include the starters, perhaps in the Sevii Islands so it's still lategame?

That's just my input though, and I appreciate hacks where I'm able to get Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
The traded pokemon have no names... its actually a blank space or two. so during battle its

____ is paralyzed!
____ used scratch
etc.
fixable?

yes it's fixable, i'll post a quick fix later.

Late with responding to this but I think it'd be nice to include the starters, perhaps in the Sevii Islands so it's still lategame?

That's just my input though, and I appreciate hacks where I'm able to get Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.

Why not? i'll put it in a new patch here.

Years
Dude, how to evolve my Dragonair? Dragon Scale can't be used, it says 'Oak: Red! This isn't the time to use that!'

Help lol

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 23, 2016
VaradDude630 I think you should be able to evolve dragonair when it hits level 55. That's how it's always been if my memory recalls.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 6, 2017
Is a full documentation of the stat changes, type changes, movepool changes etc. available for this game?

Back