• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I love how every morning when I read through this thread I always feel frustration and disappointment with the world anymore. Though Pokey, I must say I enjoy reading your reactionary posts. They're hilarious, not gon' lie.

Also, is that clip from the new episode? D: /waddles off to watch it

Oh and obligatory YOU SHOULD ALL GET AND PLAY KH3D NAO here :U

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

No idea. Same as always.

SAO really isn't subtle about its allusion, is it? 'Dat episode... poor sandwich :c

Years

SAO really isn't subtle about its allusion, is it? 'Dat episode... poor sandwich :c

Well the anime doesn't really have the time to be subtle. They only have 12 episodes to finish this arc. So what to do but cram the parts that are supposed to be romantic down our throats?

For example:

Ep. 2 = Should have been 2-3 episodes
Ep. 3 = 2 Episodes
Ep. 5-6 = 3 Episodes.

Because yeah, hey left a lot of the buildup out.

*cough*TheywantyoutoreadtheLightNovel*cough*

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The vids sort of make me want to watch the show. Perhaps I'll marathon the rest of the books first, after I finish Freesia that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back