• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2021
Chaos rush is the 5th gym leader daisy

Chaos rush is the 5ty gym leader daisy

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
This maybe a stupid question but is the storyline same as the fire red and leaf green original games?

Also I'm very impressed by the many addition of new moves from the later generations

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
This maybe a stupid question but is the storyline same as the fire red and leaf green original games?

Also I'm very impressed by the many addition of new moves from the later generations

Kind of. It's based on how he thinks the Kanto games should've been.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023

No, it's a new storyline that I came up with that's loosely based off of the original games. It is not how I think the original games should have been, as the original games were just fine. This new story is just something I came up with to make Team Rocket and Kanto have more relevance. This new storyline heavily involves Red, Green, Blue, and Daisy as they try and stop Giovanni from obtaining the Legendary Pokemon that he'll use the life force of to fuel the Devil's Prism, which would allow Giovanni to take over Kanto. There's also a major change/addition in Giovanni's back story in that, thirteen years ago, when a certain Legendary Pokemon suddenly appeared out of nowhere, the Pokemon was confused and angered that it didn't have a home like other Pokemon, so it went on a rampage for the sole purpose of finding a home. Unfortunately it took many lives in the process, and Giovanni's wife was one of them. Because of this, Giovanni's only son, Kamon, had to grow up without a mother. Giovanni's grief has affected him in such a way that he never learned to love Kamon as a son, he views Kamon and his Team Rocket members as equal.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
No, it's a new storyline that I came up with that's loosely based off of the original games. It is not how I think the original games should have been, as the original games were just fine. This new story is just something I came up with to make Team Rocket and Kanto have more relevance. This new storyline heavily involves Red, Green, Blue, and Daisy as they try and stop Giovanni from obtaining the Legendary Pokemon that he'll use the life force of to fuel the Devil's Prism, which would allow Giovanni to take over Kanto. There's also a major change/addition in Giovanni's back story in that, thirteen years ago, when a certain Legendary Pokemon suddenly appeared out of nowhere, the Pokemon was confused and angered that it didn't have a home like other Pokemon, so it went on a rampage for the sole purpose of finding a home. Unfortunately it took many lives in the process, and Giovanni's wife was one of them. Because of this, Giovanni's only son, Kamon, had to grow up without a mother. Giovanni's grief has affected him in such a way that he never learned to love Kamon as a son, he views Kamon and his Team Rocket members as equal.
thanks for the detailed answer! :)

The only reason I asked this was due to the fact that I was confused by having a new character ( green ) and the storyline seems to be the same at the start of the game,you going up to the talk grass and oak stopping you,getting a starter and challenged by Gary..getting told to pickup a package etc.....

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
thanks for the detailed answer! :)

The only reason I asked this was due to the fact that I was confused by having a new character ( green ) and the storyline seems to be the same at the start of the game,you going up to the talk grass and oak stopping you,getting a starter and challenged by Gary..getting told to pickup a package etc.....

well it IS the kanto region and the actual adventure (collecting the same badges, same characters,cities etc) but there are a few differences such as team rocked which are way more vicious and threatening than in the original games.

Anyway Chaos Rush,the beta 2 pics look super awesome and i also hope you'll do the johto region (dark crystal) in gen 3 style.Keep up the fantabulous work!

Years
Is he is making hard?

I lke this hack due another reason: NO STUPID FAKEMON

'Darkviolet looks harder than fr' Who agree?

Everyone be PATIENT!!!!!

I want this hack to be release in 2015 January.

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Is he is making hard?

I lke this hack due another reason: NO STUPID FAKEMON

'Darkviolet looks harder than fr' Who agree?

Everyone be PATIENT!!!!!

I want this hack to be release in 2015 January.

The difficulty is quite different I guess. My, my.. 2015 soo far.. D:

Years
After I defeated Green just in front of Nugget Bridge, she talks about the ticket to S.S. Anne, and walks south. But when I reach outside of Bill's house in Route 25, she appears with Blue and Daisy. Technically, she should not appear in Route 25 because before that, she went south.

By the way, great hack! I really like it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
s16.postimg.org/adi8iz3qt/Untitled.jpg
is that normal ?

in this picture ..glaceon and leafeon has no ability

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
After I defeated Green just in front of Nugget Bridge, she talks about the ticket to S.S. Anne, and walks south. But when I reach outside of Bill's house in Route 25, she appears with Blue and Daisy. Technically, she should not appear in Route 25 because before that, she went south.

By the way, great hack! I really like it!
And what do you think Green did when you were in a battle? Or when you walked back to the Pokemon Center?

s16.postimg.org/adi8iz3qt/Untitled.jpg
is that normal ?

in this picture ..glaceon and leafeon has no ability
Already fixed for the next beta, no worries.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I see a picture with gym leader Koga.He's the 6th gym leader isn't he?And Sabrina is next..
So that means it shouldn't take much longer to finish beta 2.One question though...
Are you gonna involve Silph.Co in beta 2 or not?? I really hope you do.That would give us MUCH more to look forward to

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
I see a picture with gym leader Koga.He's the 6th gym leader isn't he?And Sabrina is next..
So that means it shouldn't take much longer to finish beta 2.One question though...
Are you gonna involve Silph.Co in beta 2 or not?? I really hope you do.That would give us MUCH more to look forward to

He stated on Romhack.me and I believe here that Silph Co. will be in Beta 2 right at the end of it

Years
Is Silph Co. going to have the warp tiles and the room where Rotom can change forms if Rotom is a Pokemon obtainable in the game? I imagine that Sabrina's highest leveled Pokemon will be around level 50 maybe and that Viridian Gym will probably be a Ground type gym.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Is Silph Co. going to have the warp tiles and the room where Rotom can change forms if Rotom is a Pokemon obtainable in the game?
Of course Silph Co will have the warp tiles, its part of what makes Silph Co, Silph Co. And Rotom is not in the game, so no.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Not sure if anyone here remember's Zel and his contribution to the community in the form of Shinygold, but I believe we are witnessing that superb greatness in this decade. I have not seen such a talented rom hacker since those days. Sure there have been some surprising hacks, many of them unique. But this game here feels legit, like an actual Pokemon experience. I only hope we see the end of this game as opposed to Shinygold (well LiquidCrystal is also a pretty nice romhack).

Even though Chaos Rush can be a bit of a shrewd, he does know what it takes to make a great rom hack filled with a promising plotline that stays true to the series. And not just in that aspect do we see greatness. The Pokemon database has been worked and tweaked on. Although I prefer to see a Johto "remake" as well from you, I don't really expect or not expect you to work on that since you'll probably move on from the scene after this project has been completed. In any case, I await the final piece of this puzzle you're creating.

Years
Since the Pokemon who evolve through trades evolve through stones now, will their movesets be changed to match those who evolve from stones (e.g Nidoking, etc.)?

Back