• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
What is a FR script that lets you receive an item/pokemon? Also, how can I edit the welcome screen of FR (when you click new game, it appears) ?

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
1.I have a problem in unlz,when I click import and select a new sprite,it doesn't shows it I wanted to replace a team rocket sprite with jesse & james sprite ans when I put the jesse & james sprite I don't see him at unlz,it shows me no sprite....
2.can I make a trainer with an a-text or not?
3.what is better a-trainer or pet?
progress.gif

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Um.
1. The sprite may not be formated correctly or could be the wrong size
2. You need to use a combination of XSE, A-map and A-trainer, or a Hex editor
3. A-trainer is more recent and less buggy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
What is the program needed to edit Text in pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal?
A program for the text editing of GB games would be good too.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
1.is that possible to change on a weather only for an event?I'm planning this:you will arrive into a city and you will see that a wild zapdos is attacking it,so during this can I do this event and after the battle the weather will disapeer?if yes tell how...
2.I want to do a new script and insert into advance map,but for I need an offsef,what to put on the offset in order to make the script work?
3.what picture format I need to put at unlz in order to insert her?

RaycrowX

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
Hi, I'm working on a hack of Fire Red with a friend. I'm using A-map and XSE for scripts. My question is if it is possible to change the amount of balls you get in the Safari Zone. I know the command
Code:
special 0xCD
turns on the Safari Zone battling and
Code:
special 0xCE
turns it off. But I can't find where the number of balls is since it's not in the main script in the Safari Zone entrance. Thanks.

~RaycrowX

notbob

ZE ULTIMATE POWA
Years
Help!!

I was working on Unlz GBA and out of curiousity I clicked run deep scan. I totally screwed up all of the sprites. HELP!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2010
is there a way to erase all maps from a rom and start from scratch??? srry if this was already answered

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
GSC Help Please.

Hello, I need a tutorial with hacking GSC.

I want a game for my phone, using Meboy 1.6. So I got a gold ROM for Visual Boy Advanced and edited it with GoldMap. I can edit what pokemon I can catch, etc but I don't know how to edit the items sold in shops. I tried using GS Mart Editor but failed. I'd prefer editing crystal but all my searches and research didn't help at all. Can anyone suggest some programs for me to do the following (Some help on how to use them would be nice):

S/C version of GoldMap
Shop editor
Item Editor

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
How can I change the trainer Data in Pokemon Gold as in changing their Pokemon and names, if possible.

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2014
i am having problems with downlaoding introed!

why is it that every time i download or open it, it always says:"current deficiencies not registered/available, file(s) missing"

pleasssseeee!!!!! give me download links where in i can download and open it correctly..
or please give me the link where you downloaded it>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back