• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal Redesign and World

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
ah this thread, by the way how is Pokemon Pikatchu edition going?
I haven't done much with kanto yet.
I've mapped one city and that's all + S.S Aqua

After a month I think that I've really got something done already.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
I haven't done much with kanto yet.
I've mapped one city and that's all + S.S Aqua

After a month I think that I've really got something done already.

Ah i see, well i hope it will be good, did you make the evoulotion thing backwere thingy?

miksy91

Years
Ah i see, well i hope it will be good, did you make the evoulotion thing backwere thingy?
I won't even try...it's nearly impossible to make final form pokemon evolve without making all their attacksets + tm learnings buggy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2009
I am stucked on cristal redesign
when I am at team rocket base in mahogany, the game stops when lance apears
I dont know what to do
any helps?

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
Years
This hack is really good. Btw miksy91 this is 855601(Angel) from youtube lol Umm there are some bugs where you go west of Ecruteak through that building the game its self goes all glitchy and starts playing the Rival theme song. Another bug is when you speed it up a little ang go to the elevator in Goldenrod it gets all glitchy as well. Overall this is really good and challenging XD

miksy91

Years
I am stucked on cristal redesign
when I am at team rocket base in mahogany, the game stops when lance apears
I dont know what to do
any helps?

I think there shouldn't be any bugs in team rocket base :S

This hack is really good. Btw miksy91 this is 855601(Angel) from youtube lol Umm there are some bugs where you go west of Ecruteak through that building the game its self goes all glitchy and starts playing the Rival theme song. Another bug is when you speed it up a little ang go to the elevator in Goldenrod it gets all glitchy as well. Overall this is really good and challenging XD

If you're talking about crystal world I've mentioned the bug when you head left from ecruteak and I left that "glitch world" in the game since I think it's fun. About the elevator, I haven't even noticed it.

Sorry I think I'm not going to fix these glitches because these aren't so advanced hacks so I don't want to make them perfect (takes a lot of time and overall it's a bit waste of time).

AND about pikachu edition I'm going to move the thread in hacks showcase in no time and patch file will be removed as well since final version is up soon ;)

Last edited:

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
Years
Ugh red is pissing me off like seriously. I can only take out Pichu, Muk, and Dragonite. When he sends out that Kingler man it gets even harder!

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2018
Not sure which one to play

So what is the difference between the three games? I see Crystal Redesign, Redesign (easy), and Crystal World.
I assume they are all the same game but Redesign (easy) is easier than the original. Normal Redesign is about the same difficulty, and Crystal World is the "you need to level up to 100 to beat Red" game.
I hope I'm right here.

miksy91

Years
So what is the difference between the three games? I see Crystal Redesign, Redesign (easy), and Crystal World.
I assume they are all the same game but Redesign (easy) is easier than the original. Normal Redesign is about the same difficulty, and Crystal World is the "you need to level up to 100 to beat Red" game.
I hope I'm right here.
They're all just mapping hacks, 2 redesigns are the same but the another one is a lot easier. Crystal world is a different mapped game

I actually suggest that you play Pokemon Pikachu Edition instead because it's my best hack and I just finished it. It's here in hacks showcase as well.
If you like it try these then.

UPDATE !

EbaFanReborn made a document which contains types for all of the pokemon in crystal world and many of them all totally random and they surprised me too.
The document can be downloaded in the first post :)

Last edited:

protovad

has a bad hangover
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
god this was a hard game it took me a month and a half to beat it

Years
oooh~~~i found that it's glitchy in the sprout tower in crystal world
is that ok?
and by the way, can you obtain all the pokemon in redesign? are gengar evolved through level?
do they evolve in higher levels like pikachu edition?? and is the accuracy normal??
whew, so many questions........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back