• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey Kebbs, what does that mean?
Lol sorry I was in a rush.
It means theres an update but its in the first post.
Just the screens and a few other little things.

Love the update looking good looking real good ;)
Thanks Ultimo :)

Sweet updates they look great. Seems the begining of the hack is gona be interesting. Are ou going to change the prof. intro in the beginning?
Thanks qaz, yes well it will be different then other hacks instead of starting in your room in your hometown. And yes, but prob not untill beta2.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Oh, so that's what you meant. Yeah, nice new screenies. Thnx for the tiles too. I like the bigger one of Alistair's.

FranzFM

GIMP Master
Years
Aye Kebbles. Hows the progress? I just wonder if youll change the Hp bars. If so i have a sheet here. Also are you realeasing the beta in .ips format or gba? If .ips , it would be best if its ready patched. And i wonder if its compatible with vbagx emulator. (sorry for too many questions). Good luck.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Oh, so that's what you meant. Yeah, nice new screenies. Thnx for the tiles too. I like the bigger one of Alistair's.
Thats okay :) glad u like them.

Aye Kebbles. Hows the progress? I just wonder if youll change the Hp bars. If so i have a sheet here. Also are you realeasing the beta in .ips format or gba? If .ips , it would be best if its ready patched. And i wonder if its compatible with vbagx emulator. (sorry for too many questions). Good luck.
Yeah progress is pretty slow at the moment, but I'm slowly getting there.
I wish I knew how, if someone knows how PM me :)
And the beta will be in ips form. And I dunno I've never used that emulator before.

UPDATE:
I'm having the update today instead of tomorrow because I prob won't be on here tomorrow, I haven't really done much, I had a day off today and worked on this, it is the Latrobe Region, if you have any questions on whats what, feel free to ask. Also I cannot insert this, so if anyone knows how please help me and I will help u back.
Thanks everyone for being patiant but roughly guessing, I don't think beta1 will be released in the next month. Theres still alot of work to be done to make everything really enjoyable.

worldmap.png

The Latrobe Region

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey Kebbles, nice Latrobe map? Who made it? Wesley FG? Also, who's inserting it?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey Kebbles, nice Latrobe map? Who made it? Wesley FG? Also, who's inserting it?

Thanks, and nope i made it myself :) and i dont know I havn't found anyone to insert it yet but hopefully i do soon, it would be good to have the map in beta one. Ive got some new screens but ill upload them tomorrow.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023

Thats okay :) glad u like them.

Yeah progress is pretty slow at the moment, but I'm slowly getting there.
I wish I knew how, if someone knows how PM me :)
And the beta will be in ips form. And I dunno I've never used that emulator before.

UPDATE:
I'm having the update today instead of tomorrow because I prob won't be on here tomorrow, I haven't really done much, I had a day off today and worked on this, it is the Latrobe Region, if you have any questions on whats what, feel free to ask. Also I cannot insert this, so if anyone knows how please help me and I will help u back.
Thanks everyone for being patiant but roughly guessing, I don't think beta1 will be released in the next month. Theres still alot of work to be done to make everything really enjoyable.

worldmap.png

The Latrobe Region
love the map layout and hope ya can find someone to insert this soon^^ its very good btw^^
If i figure out how to insert it ill let ya kno tho^^

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
woo! a hack based in the pokemon version of australia! great job i hope to see the beta soon!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Sweet map man. Good luck trying to insert it anyone who would do it. take your time with the hack no one is rushing you.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
UPDATES?

Any updates yet?
BTW, there a place for beta tester?
i can also edit HERO OW and other OW Sprites!!!
not too good in mapping....
good in advance text!
check extension for proof....

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Any updates yet?
BTW, there a place for beta tester?
i can also edit HERO OW and other OW Sprites!!!
not too good in mapping....
good in advance text!
check extension for proof....

Dear Mavy42, I think the job for beta tester is already taken by Ultimo1991.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
ok :(
the other places i mentioned?
oh kebbles you could use the new B/W tiles wesley FG made!
it would be real cool!

Last edited:

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
also another thing the Hero OW is complete i believe... but im quite wondering why there hasnt been an update anyone kno?

also ima needing a lil help with something that has to do with the title screen anyone good at indexing things? if so can someone make well text to replace the fire red version text and send me it? would be much appreciated^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
I'm really looking forward to this hack because I want to see what N's GBA Sprite looks like and I live in Australia will there be a City based on Melbourne??

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Well I've got some bad news and good news...

Bad News: I am not continuing this hack anymore, It's not what I want my hack to be like. I'm sorry to all my Team Members, I will not be needing any of you except for bensgraphic design, qaz and team ultimo. I'm really sorry but your services are no longer needed.

Good News: I am making a new hack, its still called galaxy elements so I'll be closing this thread intill beta1 is released, just cause it puts stress on me, and distracts me from progressing. I'm already working on this hack so don't think I've just dissapeared, I won't be on here as much unless I need resources or to talk to team members.

Anyone feel free to PM regarding my new game, also I am looking for a co-worker to equally work on this hack.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Well I've got some bad news and good news...

Bad News: I am not continuing this hack anymore, It's not what I want my hack to be like. I'm sorry to all my Team Members, I will not be needing any of you except for bensgraphic design, qaz and team ultimo. I'm really sorry but your services are no longer needed.

Good News: I am making a new hack, its still called galaxy elements so I'll be closing this thread intill beta1 is released, just cause it puts stress on me, and distracts me from progressing. I'm already working on this hack so don't think I've just dissapeared, I won't be on here as much unless I need resources or to talk to team members.

Anyone feel free to PM regarding my new game, also I am looking for a co-worker to equally work on this hack.

Oh darn. But I'll still be waiting for the new hack. Good luck, Kebbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back