• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM September] Pokémon Eruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
i'm stuck how do you get past that wall thing grrr... :S y u put that in there :S

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
30c2lc7.png

Congratulations on winning September's HOTM, Cooley! Albeit late

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2011
can i be a beta tester please im only asking coz u put a line through heartless sora's name on the list

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
i have a problem.
it may sound stupid - and indeed it is stupid - i dont know how to start the game.

i downloaded it and tried to open it in visualboy advance, then i tried NO$GBA but it didnt do it either.
so how can i play it? i would really appreciate if you would help me

cspmoneymaker

it may sound stupid - and indeed it is stupid - i dont know how to start the game.

i downloaded it and tried to open it in visualboy advance, then i tried NO$GBA but it didnt do it either.
so how can i play it? i would really appreciate if you would help me
Well,use IPSwin to patch it to a clean rom and enjoy !!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
ok, did me cost some time but i got it now.

thank you, finally i can play this awesome game *-*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I like the scripts, especially the one about the rock in the cave, That took forever to figure out.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2010
Cooley, big fan of the hack. i especially loved how you added Teddiursa into the game :)

your plans for the next beta look quite good, however i was thinking, to avoid confusion, you put in a sign or something to inform players when the next Beta ends?

also, if you're looking, i'd like to pt my name in for consideration on Beta Testing. i have school and stuff (year 12) but i should be able to go around and check stuff out for you if you needed.

finally, an open ended question; how do i update hacks? do i just delete the old .ips file, and replace it with the new one?

theanimal160

The 160th Animal.
Years
I don't know if you have been informed of this or not, but when the lore of the Stone is going on, and it says that "By this time, <main characters name> was already on his way to Town. (forgot the name of the towbn) But, when you play it as a girl, his doesn't change to her. Also happens when your father tells you to look out the window. I'm assuming it happens a lot more, heh.
Splash does damage. (At least it does from a Lvl 4 Hoppip, don't know if that was intentional)

Other than that, this hack is amazing so far. (and of course only now do I realize the male character is Silver from G/S/C >.<)

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I don't know if you have been informed of this or not, but when the lore of the Stone is going on, and it says that "By this time, <main characters name> was already on his way to Town. (forgot the name of the towbn) But, when you play it as a girl, his doesn't change to her. Also happens when your father tells you to look out the window. I'm assuming it happens a lot more, heh.
Splash does damage. (At least it does from a Lvl 4 Hoppip, don't know if that was intentional)

Other than that, this hack is amazing so far. (and of course only now do I realize the male character is Silver from G/S/C >.<)

This Hack isn't supposed to have a Heroine.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
wow I've played this hack for a 10 minutes and it was so awesome,I've never seen an hack with so many scripts in it,I wish I could script like that.
this is an awesome hack and I wish it will be finished.
expect the normal FR tiles which are ugly in my opinion everything else is impressive keep this up man (=

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Sorry for the unexpected vacation from hacking. I actually gathered a lot of ideas in life and am ready to begin putting them into work.
This post is just to let people know I've resumed work on this hack now, and that I'm back. Thanks for the continued posting and support from everyone. :)

Edit: Thanks for the Hack of the Month award!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back