• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

Oh i know that sig...its from that show...uh..you know that australian show...called..*cough*dfwgfdbkwb*cough*

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

It infuriates me that you have the far superior team in Full Metal Cop but you're required to lose. And it's a stretch to.

You have a team of 5 Sneasels and 1 Weavile with actual moves and you're supposed to lose against an Escavalier with Twinneedle and False Swipe as its only moves.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh man. When did it become 5:30am. Last time I checked the time it was a little after one or two.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

How you guys like my new theme? Anyways, this seems like a good time to go to bed. It's downpouring and cold, and I love going to bed during these times.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Mods can double post without merging post? I guess I learnt something new today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back