• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Quite frankly, not a lot of people here would be able to correct the grammar.
For a start, most people use A-text, which has the games data written into the INI file, meaning all the new scripts that Wesley has made won't show up.
I would be happy to help you Wesley, that is if you need a grammar and spelling checker.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Quite frankly, not a lot of people here would be able to correct the grammar.
For a start, most people use A-text, which has the games data written into the INI file, meaning all the new scripts that Wesley has made won't show up.
I would be happy to help you Wesley, that is if you need a grammar and spelling checker.

New thing to notice, Wesley:

You should choose Mac as your new Grammar Fixer.

Years
New thing to notice, Wesley:

You should choose Mac as your new Grammar Fixer.

hhaha! I think that would be a good idea accually.
You need someone good with sentence structure and whatnot.
However, think of it this way guys: The more "grammar" add-ons we aim to add, the longer we must wait for the game to be released!! :(
Think: Do we really NEED good grammar that bad to ENJOY the game?
You know we can still understand what the script is saying, it's just mediocre grammar that's all. Just think about it guys...........

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
However, think of it this way guys: The more "grammar" add-ons we aim to add, the longer we must wait for the game to be released!! :(
You know we can still understand what the script is saying, it's just mediocre grammar that's all. Just think about it guys...........

It is really annoying if I see bad grammar. I can't enjoy a good hack with poor grammar. The only excuse is if it is early betas, then I will enjoy it.

Anyway, I love the hack Wesley. This hack is extremely good, and I love every detail.

Years
Ok then. I have a great idea. Listen up. Wesley, you should send each of us a part of the script. (maybe a city/route per person) In order to get this hack done quicker, we should all edit our part, then send it to Wesley and he'll integrate it into the hack.
Now this may take about a week atleast, but if everyone can do their part we can get this done and we'll be playing a grammatical-error-free hack in no time!!
Who agrees with me?

mindfreak

Belgium Rom hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Wow this is with the exception of shiny gold and Tunder emblem the best hack i have ever seen.I love your tiles and palettes.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

I am trying to say: Mac will Correct the Grammar
after Wesley releases Beta 4. And yes, I do know what the scripts are saying
... Even the grammar isn't good we can still enjoy the Hack. Master, this Term is Positively correct.

zkid0605

Pokemon Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 21, 2009
LOL! That is sooo cool! Great work and everything. I am new here so hello everyone!

Years
I really hope this hack has floasun and sinnoh in it too just like beta three. Also the parts where you go to johto. (like azelea town and eucretek city to get the 3 legendary dogs)
More importantly though, I hope sinnoh and floasun are included. They're awesome!!

Back